It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.
too many twilight fans.

Disinfo vamp trying to protect the masquerade!!!

:-P

(stop killing Santa!)

Yeah, those damn vampires, with their damn masquerade.
It is just one hell of an ugly Nosferatu! That is why they should stay in the sewers!

I was an avid LARPer, and I played the table top version when I could. Fun.
I don't know what this is, but most self proclaimed debunkers and skeptics don't believe in ANYTHING, at all. Programmed for mindless response.

That is the real conspiracy, who the hell did this to humanity? Werewolves? It doesn't matter. If it isn't a regular job, regular technology, regular food, regular conspiracy (whatever that means), and is not out of the ordinary, they cannot believe. Those are the people who don't cast shadows, to quote that interesting signature on this thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
well i can tell you what i think and it looks like a bear.....
Its not unheard off for bears to awaken from their hibernation he may have felt hungury and smelt something on the wind which took it to where the photo was shot

[edit on 19-8-2009 by loner007]

You are not very good at looking at things and determining what they are...

If I were you, I would never trust me senses or judgement again..

Not even being mean........but it looks absolutely nothing like a bear......

Post me a pic of a bear that is that tall and skinny with the little hair on it's arms compared to other parts of the body and with a wolf shaped head.....

Do you people even think before you post? Or just pick a random animal.....

Have you ever even looked at a bear pic?

You either are not that bright, or you are purposely trying to use disinfo for god knows what reason....i'm thinking both.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Looks like a statue of the Van Helsing werewolf.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by carnival_of_souls2047

Thanks for posting about the new movie coming out. I hadn't heard anything about it, but now I've seen the trailer. Good looking, but strange casting with Benicio Del Toro as the lead.

On topic, the photo is most likely faked, but I want to talk about scale. The creature in the photo looks like it could be classic werewolf size (from movies, etc.) if you consider that it is closer than the barn by quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Goodness. No need to be rude. I'm not saying that I don't believe in the supernatural or werewolves. If you had followed other threads related to that SPECIFIC Michigan Dogman Website you would already know why many people in this forum discredit it. If you did not, then I suggest you go check it out for yourself.

Nola, great find. That's exactly what it looks like. Great job!

Clearly if I did not believe in unknown/cryptozoological/mysterious beings I would not have spent so much time in this forum. This thread was in reference to a specific image (which, in my opinion, appears to be a fake from a number of angles), not werewolves in general, and I stuck to the topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Looks like a statue of the Van Helsing werewolf.

Peace

Hey, usually I don't agree with your posts, but it really does! There doesn't appear to be great movement at the moment of the picture being taken, though there does appear to be some blurring to that effect. I don't know.

For years I never thought of werewolves being like this. Can't say that I do now, but there is so much we have no idea about, how can we know?

Someone else posted that vampires and werewolves don't exist. Until we have a technology that allows us to analyze every last atom and life form on this planet all at once (including the planet herself), almost instantaneously, we will only have educated guesses at best.

Do you think that is a realistic attitude? Not some mythological super technology mind you, but just on what we know and what we don't. I would love to hear your opinion on this.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Again, I really don't think this thread was meant to debate whether vampires and werewolves are real. It was to debate a photo that seems to be a hoax.

Yeah I mean, werewolves, vampires, zombies, new species of frogs, flying spaghetti monsters. It's all POSSIBLE. Some are more probable than others. And without evidence, the jury is out.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yeah, you're right, I certainly get heated over dismissals of evidence, no matter how hokey I may feel the evidence appears.

Honestly, I am of no opinion either way, but when someone posts once and already is confirmed of it being a hoax, I find it insulting to open discourse about the possibilities overall.

Could it be a hoax? Sure. Just like that bigfoot in the freezer, it looked more truthful than others at first, but then it just confirmed the beliefs of the insta-skeptics. Very depressing that attention grabbers further discredit everything.

The cartoon Invader Zim touched on this topic in a number of episodes, and I feel really illustrates the problems faced when trying to analyze any kind of evidence. You debunk one, all evidence takes a hit. You get some kind of hard evidence, and many will believe that every picture of a movie poster is some kind of supernatural disaster or monster. Depressing.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The good thing about werewolves is that we probably already agree they are shapeshifters.......So if i say to you, "look at the creatures back, there appear to be people reaching into the wolf shape", you would look because while unususal, it is in keeping with the traits of the legends. If i said to you, "look floating above the wolf. What are they? I would probably get a different reaction. I would tell you that the werewolf was formed out of them and would rejoin them when the hunt is over. It would be the real and true answer.
Why would you debunkers get upset because many of us do not come to the same conclusions as you? You require incontrivertible proof that something is real then get upset when we require that same quality proof that something is false.....get over yourself, nothing is ever going to be solved here.
[edit on 20-8-2009 by asala]

[edit on 053131p://pm3122 by debris765nju]

[edit on 053131p://pm3130 by debris765nju]

[edit on 113131p://pm3132 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why is this still being debated? It seems the hoax proof needs to be posted every page so that those who don't read anything but the OP can keep up:

PROOF OF HOAX

Sorry to be a nag, but it frustrates me to no end when something is proven a hoax on like page 3 and people still discuss it for the next dozen pages as if that resolution was never found.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If this picture had come from any other website (with a few exceptions) I would have spent more time really looking into it. I suppose that is my fault.

But it seems that not only has Photoshopping been discovered, but the actual image that was Photoshopped in has been identified.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I think its the fact that on the same page they are also saying this almost in the same breath:

In the case of the Temple image, the original file was subjected to a metadata test by our in-house PhotoShop expert before we posted it. The only information it contains is the date, time, and camera detail; all of which matches exactly the information given by the witnesses. There is no data to indicate PhotoShop tinkering. Further, the witnesses did not strike us as being particularly computer savvy. It took them three tries to attach the image to an e-mail.

I dont think this is real but i personally dont think its that specific picture they used in the debunking either. there seems to be some inconsistincies here.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

Metadata can be erased, modified and set to whatever you want your audience to find.

Just because no photoshop tag was found doesn't mean it wasn't removed after the image was edited.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

If this picture had come from any other website (with a few exceptions) I would have spent more time really looking into it. I suppose that is my fault.

But it seems that not only has Photoshopping been discovered, but the actual image that was Photoshopped in has been identified.

I agree this is exceptionally damning.

Now, who is this hoaxer and how can we find the person? With enough applied pressure, many hoaxers will give up the ghost and confess. Also, the story of the father seeing the prints, yet was not able to get a picture of the prints (when the two girls had the camera) due to snow fall is ridiculous.

That thing would have left deep, deep prints that under normal snow fall conditions should remain for a while? The pictures of sasquatch footprints that have been taken show that they remain for a time, but come on.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by GideonHM[/i

That thing would have left deep, deep prints that under normal snow fall conditions should remain for a while? The pictures of sasquatch footprints that have been taken show that they remain for a time, but come on.

You are exactly right, in our world great size and great weight usually go hand in hand.....but then we're talking other-worldly creatures aren't we? In snow great size and great weight exert great pressure creating great impressions in the snow. If for some reason this action does not occur, either size, weight or snow was missing. This ladies and gentlemen is scientific principles in action.........Sooo take your "debunk" and rework it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
it looks like a guy in a werewolf costume to me. I'm refering to the photo haven't watched the video yet.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by scorpionxx]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

to me it just looks like a bear standing on it's hind legs,
shape of head be like bear what I noticed, and the posture, very similar.
www.bear.org...

aww, it's so beautiful

[edit on 21-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think i got it!

The werewolf is cut from a screenshot from a Dr Who season 2 episode "tooth&claw"

www.bbc.co.uk...

look through the screenshots and see the remarkable similarities...

(btw, didn't read the whole thread yet, hope I was first to notice)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Why is this still being debated? It seems the hoax proof needs to be posted every page so that those who don't read anything but the OP can keep up:

PROOF OF HOAX

Sorry to be a nag, but it frustrates me to no end when something is proven a hoax on like page 3 and people still discuss it for the next dozen pages as if that resolution was never found.

Double posted the evidence.

What do I win for being correct?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very interesting, but remember the original picture he found was taken at night with no light he had to touch up the pic to be able see it clearly first. But I really don't think this is a dogman a dog yes dogman no. The Cable video looked like a bear and if someone died they wouldn't allow it on youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join