It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's a shop, omg, [snip]

Removed request to silence a member.

[edit on 20/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
fake. looks like an werewolf from either underworld, or an american werewolf in paris (or london)

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.

What about stories of love between a vampire and his maker? That was a great recent episode of True Blood between Eric and Godric. Or Humans and the vampires who fall for them!?!? C'mon gives us something!!! Oo

I think the image is a setup personally. A prop put in place prior so as to rule out cgi/shadows, etc.

But if there are things like that among the bumps in the night, I'm staying indoors!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
For something that large to actually exist near a habited area there would be signs all over the place. If it was a werewolf that was as massive as the picture describes it would have one heck of an appetite. No bones or corpses of its prey?
Werewolves and vampires do not exist; the mythos of these creatures began in the dark ages because of the lack of science and understanding of the human body (due to the fall of the Roman Empire).
If this thing were real – corpses would litter the land on its feeding days.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.
too many twilight fans.

Disinfo vamp trying to protect the masquerade!!!

:-P

(stop killing Santa!)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

I'm sorry you don't have access to Photoshop or similar image editing software. Of course the image is pixelated; it's an image that's blown up from the original size, it doesn't just create pixels to make it all look better. Go ahead and blow the image up, mess with the brightness/contrast and tell me again that there's "absolutely nothing red" in that picture. I fear the jpeg compression may not being showing it as well, yet I still see it when looking at this picture.

On a side note; I don't "reach" for anything, good sir. I call things as I see them, simple as that. If my opinion rubs you the wrong way, change positions.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It doesnt look to me to be a bear. the ears are too pointed, arms too long, and snout shapped not quite right...however I do not feel this to be an actual picture of a werewolf, or lycan or dogman...I am not a photo expert but it just doesnt scream out real to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thing woulda bit his head off.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Looks like a bear?

What part of the world do you live in? If bears look like that I have been misinformed.

I'll have to call up wild kingdom and give them hell for lying to me all these years.

A bear...sheesh!

Here's an image of a dog.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Even though there is no doubt in my mind that it's a hoax as proven in the Dogman Blog I can't help but feel I've seen this image before. But for the love of me I can't remember where... This is going to drive me nuts until I remember.

Me too. I couldn't figure out if it was a video game, or could it be from "An American Werewolf in..." type of movie.

Here is a real werewolf:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

That's too funny! When the image came up I almost fell out of my chair
from laughing.

OP...Real or fake, that is a cool pic. I've alway's liked the Loup Guru
tales.
My all-time favorite werewolf image:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is fake checked it out in Corel Paintshop Pro.

[img=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/403/barndogman.th.png]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Aree Laxyn]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I don't believe that Brown bear exist in the midwest or east of the Rockies for that matter. Only Black Bear.

Its really Too bad that a hoaxed photo only helps in discrediting this phenomena although sightings of these creatures have been reported in neighboring Wisconsin gong back to the 1800's when the early German immigrants first settled there.

I seriously doubt that ALL of these sightings are contrived. IN fact 3 witnesses on Monster Quest volunteered to take a polygraph examination they were so confident in what they'd witnessed. All passed IMA.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just remembered where I saw a creature that looked like this.

It was a late eighties television program on the fledgling FOX network called Werewolf.

It lasted for one whole season and it had werewolf creature effects very similiar to this image.

They were created by Rick Baker, one of the greatest sfx makeup men in the world.

Even if this isn't the real deal (not really sure either way) this is a very effective and unsettling image.

On a side note, there is a brand new Wolf Man movie coming out in a few months that's already in the can.

Rick Baker did the makeup effects for this version as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Comparison of Narnia Prince of caspian Creature.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This looks like a movie screenshot...

trying to think of werewolf movies that take place in a winter setting, its clarity makes me think it would be fairly recent.

Ginger Snaps? Are there werewolves in Twighlight?
Not so recent.......... The howling, I don't know but the werewolf itself looks awfully familiar.

Cool pic though..........

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nice job here!

How do these threads get this far.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Of course you would.

Do you have a little mental book you memorize your debunking statements from? I hear this from everyone all the time. You have no idea if the camera should be blurry or anything else for that matter.

All I know is that this image looks straight out of White Wolf's Werewolf the Apocalypse game, and I had always hoped that such a concept would remain in the game. This isn't proof. But, what pisses me off are these vending machine skeptics, who can be nice people, but you put in a video or image, and they spit out a ready made reason to ignore what is presented.

Maybe its a weather balloon? It's a bird! A convenient ice sculpture? A hoax!
Everyone is stupid to even consider the reality of werewolves!

Werewolves have remained with human culture since before the written word.

I really wish there were less people who think that every last human who believed in the supernatural since the dawning of time is stupid and this is all there is. Argh!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aree Laxyn

Congratulations, you scribbled on a photograph.

Springer's signature comes to mind...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

Cmon guys... that my mother in law... recognized her on first sight...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join