It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Were The Families And Friends Of The Alleged Passengers And Crew Of The 9-11 Aircraft?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by jprophet420

DNA samples were obtained by police and FBI during their searches of the stuff found that is known to have belonged to the hijackers. The majority of the 19 were identified using the DNA samples (pretty sure all were matched, but as soon as I say that, truthers will go goofy on us..again). So, we have 19 names, matching 19 pictures of 19 men, whose families have not seen them since 2001 AND we have remains of 19 men, which were identified using DNA recovered from items/hotel room/vehicles that those above mentioned 19 men had driven/used/spit on etc.........

And yet....some posters will to their dying days rely on outdated/false information to deny those facts.

Then there is another poster on this page that doesnt understand that the DNA wasn't lying around in petri dishes at the Pentagon...it was obtained from the arms, legs, torsos etc that were recovered from the crash site of Flight 77.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

I cant believe that scrubs gave you 2 stars for that line of crap man, come on. They claim to have identified the 19 men on the front page of the newspapers 9-12-01 via DNA (paper on 9-12, DNA identification in october). Later it was discovered that the men had stolen identities. Therefore the original claim that the hijackers had been identified is completely false.

If you were on an airplane, and it crashed, and you had to be identified via DNA, they could not simply pull a hair found in a brush in the wreckage and identify you. They could match the hair to you, but they COULD NOT get your name from that process.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Fox sorry you took my assment as an insult. If I had called you nut -job,
idiot, wacko, liar or all the familiar slurs hurled at folks like me, then I would understand that as an insult. Agent meaning part of a broader network.
As in not (personal). No you only or alone.
Folks I whole heartedly believe, think that this country is indeed in need of a REINVESTIGATION of the 911 tragedies. This thread represents a part of that effort IMO.
There are court trials every day and there are appeals to those trials. There are investigations and reinvestigations of everything under the sun.
It is Constitutional, it is American law and it IMO is the right of the folks seeking closure, restituion and understanding and much much more.
It is human in every nature.
So,for someone to constantly and forcefully voice an opinion of opposition and denial to that--IMO Is someone I would not trust with my future and the future of my children.
The best to your dad and your uncles they are my brothers.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Actually you linked to AA's claim that all planes are accounted for. You posted not one iota of information about the passengers. So if by "refuted" you mean you failed yet again, then yes.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Then there is another poster on this page that doesnt understand that the DNA wasn't lying around in petri dishes at the Pentagon...it was obtained from the arms, legs, torsos etc that were recovered from the crash site of Flight 77.

Flight and data recorders officially found near alleged data particles 152, 154, 224, 859
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a83e1f75b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh really Swampfox? I wasn't aware of any arms, legs, torsos etc found out where most of the alleged passenge DNA was allegedly found, in the A&E Drive or near the Exit Hole where the alleged flight and data recorders were allegedly found and a lot more alleged passenger DNA allegedly also found.

Does anybody see any arms, legs, torsos etc in any of these photos? No? Does anybody see any official tags marking arms, legs, torsos etc in any of these photos? No?

Flight 77 flight and data recorders were allegedly officially found just inside the Exit Hole
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8861d7576607.jpg[/atsimg]

Original diagram taken from official Defense Department 9/11 book

Anybody see arms, legs, torsos etc here near the FDR? No? Just footprints under the FDR?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf9715396cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Anybody see arms, legs, torsos etc here in one of the earliest photos of the Exit Hole? No?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dfae47323a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Anybody see arms, legs, torsos etc here outside the Exit Hole? No?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ee58d7d55de.jpg[/atsimg]

Anybody see arms, legs, torsos etc here from inside the Exit Hole? No?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d4848a10785.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Holy moley!!!
I think I see a hair no it must be earwax from a terrorist.
Yeah don't you see it? No,no a little more to the left.
What kind of missile did Rumsfeld say hit the Pentagon?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It would be interesting to follow this up with some test results from some of the well known missile, rocket, and drone manufactures.
State of the art, top secret stuff won't be available but the predecessors will be and the envisioned future of the designs will be.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tom flocco.com
Witness link
This article comes from

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...

Witnesses link missile to small military jet parts found at Pentagon on 9/11
Date: Monday, May 23 @ 01:59:41 EDT
Topic: 9-11 Attacks

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

There is a way lot more to this story. If your interested.
Makes alot of sense when combined with sp's photos.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Do me a favor, go to your local library and look at the actual newspapers from the days and months following 9/11. You keep relying on crap you have read online on conspiracy sites.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh really Swampfox? I wasn't aware of any arms, legs, torsos etc found out where most of the alleged passenge DNA was allegedly found, in the A&E Drive or near the Exit Hole where the alleged flight and data recorders were allegedly found and a lot more alleged passenger DNA allegedly also found.

Im not surprised you were not aware, because Ive long been aware of your thought processes in regards to evidence of what happened on 9/11.

As well, I am not surprised that you appearantly think the DNA just appears out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Do me a favor, go to your local library and look at the actual newspapers from the days and months following 9/11. You keep relying on crap you have read online on conspiracy sites.

On September 27, 2001 the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about many of their possible nationalities and aliases

www.fbi.gov...

That list has been proven to be inaccurate more than once. That list has Not only names but pictures. That list has one person that dies befoer september 11th on it and several that were alive afterwards. If you have any evidence to the contrary please post it so that I may review. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES TO FOLLOW!

So no remains were found?

Links to exhibits at Moussaoui trial

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by jthomas

Actually you linked to AA's claim that all planes are accounted for. You posted not one iota of information about the passengers. So if by "refuted" you mean you failed yet again, then yes.

Too bad you missed the part where it refuted SPreston. Now YOU have to refute AA.

But, as always, you can't.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong. Buuuut
Weren't those pictures presented even prior to the completion of the dna fraud?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by Swampfox46_1999
Im not surprised you were not aware, because Ive long been aware of your thought processes in regards to evidence of what happened on 9/11.

As well, I am not surprised that you appearantly think the DNA just appears out of nowhere.

No Swampfox. I think the Flight 77 passenger, crew, and hijacker DNA was completely faked. I think no DNA was found in the Pentagon except for the Pentagon personnel murdered by the explosives set off by the 9-11 perps.

I think no arms, legs, torsos etc were found except for Pentagon personnel murdered in the explosions by the 9-11 perps. There were certainly no signs of arms, legs, torsos etc of anybody found out in the A&E Drive where all that passenger DNA was allegedly found.

In fact this Pentagon employee murdered by the 9-11 perps didn't even have his shirt burned, even though he was allegedly within a roaring inferno of jet fuel.

Murdered Pentagon personnel - Warning graphic image

But no photographs whatsoever of Flight 77 passengers, crew, or hijackers. Not one photo of a passenger still strapped into an aircraft seat. In fact no seats or luggage from Flight 77 was ever photographed either. Nobody was killed by an airplane because the real airplane flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and no airplane hit the Pentagon.

There is no evidence that a missile or drone or any airframe hit the Pentagon. Anything smaller than a 757 could not have reached out and knocked down all 5 light poles, and the light poles would have had to have been staged.

Are you going to post photos of arms, legs, torsos etc of passengers, crew, or hijackers out in the A&E Drive Swampfox, or photos of official tags showing where the arms, legs, torsos etc are located? No? Didn't think so. Kinda late to fake it, isn't it?

How did all that alleged DNA get out there through that solid brick wall? Did it ride through with that official focused cone of energy as it blasted the hole through the solid brick wall, or did it somehow arrive later?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a83e1f75b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Isn't it odd how none of that flammable building debris outside the Exit Hole is burning, if that hole was created by a focused cone of energy from burning jet fuel, as the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY now scripts it? Seems like these 9-11 perp damage control technicians did not think through their BS alterations to the official fantasy too well, did they?

One of the earliest Exit Hole photos. But no body parts or sign of burning jet fuel in sight.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dfae47323a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Even the No Parking sign survived. Nope no body parts or burning debris in sight.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a4489744016.jpg[/atsimg]

Swampfox, don't you just hate this poorly written 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY script which you have to defend?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by jthomas

Too bad you missed the part where it refuted SPreston. Now YOU have to refute AA.

But, as always, you can't.

WTF are you talking about? You make no sense. I don't care about SB.

Now YOU have to refute AA.

Thats not even a sentence.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So you posted photos of five Pentagon Personnel killed by the explosions.

What is your point thedman?

We already know that 125 Pentagon personnel were deliberately murdered by the traitorous 9-11 perps.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES TO FOLLOW!

So no remains were found?

Links to exhibits at Moussaoui trial

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

[url=http://]http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200048.html[/url

Here is a big freakin so what for the links you provide for the bodies.
They are of the people who died inside the building when the projectile slammed into it. Also what the hell does the guy on trial for trying to light his shoes on fire have to do with the Pentagon for s$%# sake.
I love it when one of you guys parrots for the other. TWO BIRDS with one projectile.
Thanks for the warning

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You loons are always demanding "proof" - OK prove that the body in this picture is not from AA77

Middle 2 pictures are most likely of Pentagon employees

Given damage to body (something I've before) can you prove it was not from AA77?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

What about this one? Again damage to body precludes easy identification

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Body recovery procedure

The following approach was applied to the recovery of Pentagon Incident fatalities: When a victim was located, work in the area was halted to protect the body, personal belongings, and evidence. An FBI evidence team (one of several on constant standby in front of the collapse) would document the site and gather evidence. If physical extrication was required, a Rescue Squad from the assigned US&R task force was given this task. The next step in the process was a Military Mortuary Team who collected and removed the victim from the building.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Preston was whining about not seeing any body parts

So I provided him with pictures of victims

I have seen the results of a plane crash up close and personal - walked
crash scene of Lear 35 marking out body parts for coroner to recover

It is not pretty - so when some tin foil conspiracy type begins crying
about this and that need to remind them just how ugly and chaotic a
crash scene is....

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

It is not pretty - so when some tin foil conspiracy type begins crying
about this and that need to remind them just how ugly and chaotic a
crash scene is....

how ugly and chaotic a crash scene is, and how easy it is for the gov to normalize a crisis, with plausible and "comforting" solutions.

Kind of like when your friend sets you up for any kind of money transaction, and when you get screwed, he offers to help "pay for your losses", even though he had "nothing to do with it". A temporary solution, that will hopefully be forgotten and accepted.

# that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join