It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Were The Families And Friends Of The Alleged Passengers And Crew Of The 9-11 Aircraft?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is something that does bother me.

I have no doubt that there were many casualties in the buildings. But there seems to be little discussion of people on those flights.

Every time I consider the people on those flights I am reminded of Operation Northwoods.

In all honesty, they could bring forward the relatives of a hundred passengers on that day, and I would analyse every word they say and every facial expression.

But, you have to ask, if they are willing to murder thousands of their own citizens in those towers, is it too far a possibility that the US Govt. would also sacrifice a few hundred passengers on the hi-jacked flights?
Or was this a part of the plan that went wrong? Were they supposed to evacuate the buildings in time and therefore reduce the loss of life?

In my opinion, plausibility is the name of the game here. If there was no loss of life, the event would be almost worthless.

Incidentally, I didn't know they changed the flight manifests several times. Why would there be any questions about who exactly was on those flights? A manifest is gathered for every flight in any other case of downed or lost craft without problems. Why has there been ANY confusion over who was on any of those flights?

Yet another indication that this entire event was highly suspicious.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by jthomas

Hey, good work on ignoring the article about the Government official who was repeatedly caught lying about talking to his wife aboard 77. Even going so far as to be contradicted by Pentagon Historians, AA, and the FBI.

But I want to take a moment to point out a lovely example of a troll and his tools.

Take a moment to look at JThomas' avatar.

Things to note:
1. The use of an attack on an alternative theory, which ironically, actually contradicts the official story itself.
2. You'll notice that not one of these so called "debunkers" (trolls), will ever give a sound reason why only 6 frames out of possibly hundreds, have been released to date.
3. Knowing that there's no way to defend the official story's account, these people then can only attack holes in other peoples theories.

The funniest, and probably the most ironic part of the entire avatar is the last frame which says "Hunt the boeing?"

Nope, the most ironic part is he used the 1st ever released footage, which has the incorrect time stamp (of which he was aware about oh hum lol).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

reply to post by jthomas

Hey, good work on ignoring the article about the Government official who was repeatedly caught lying about talking to his wife aboard 77. Even going so far as to be contradicted by Pentagon Historians, AA, and the FBI.

But I want to take a moment to point out a lovely example of a troll and his tools.

Take a moment to look at JThomas' avatar.

Things to note:
1. The use of an attack on an alternative theory, which ironically, actually contradicts the official story itself.
2. You'll notice that not one of these so called "debunkers" (trolls), will ever give a sound reason why only 6 frames out of possibly hundreds, have been released to date.
3. Knowing that there's no way to defend the official story's account, these people then can only attack holes in other peoples theories.

The funniest, and probably the most ironic part of the entire avatar is the last frame which says "Hunt the boeing?"

Nope, the most ironic part is he used the 1st ever released footage, which has the incorrect time stamp (of which he was aware about oh hum lol).

Still trying to pretend a timestamp has anything to do with my depiction of the flyover claims?

Amazing...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

AA confirmed that the plane did not have passenger phones. At least that's what I read from the links provided above.

A 9/11 researcher, knowing that AA Flight 77 was a Boeing 757, noticed that AA’s website indicated that its 757s do not have passenger-seat phones. After he wrote to ask if that had been the case on September 11, 2001, an AA customer service representative replied: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”8

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just find it hard to believe a guy that could barely fly a plane could pull some wild maneuvers that real pilots claim that cant be done to line up the building, then fly inches off he ground and not make any contact with the ground, and after hitting the building it's apparent the plane that hit the building had no engines or no tail, and just vaporize almost all of its self.

It did all that as well as even be able to navigate to the Pentagon from miles in the air, and if you take the phone call BS, a few little guys with knives held off all the passengers and crew and took over control of the plane.

And since then the stooge that provided the human element to the story is proven to have been fabricating the story.

Never mind they could simply clear up any doubt of any cover up if they simply released the video evidence they stole.

Then you have another plane vaporize into a hole in the ground after the passengers fought back and overcome the terrorists and hit the ground, again defying all know evidence of plane crashes all over time and the world.

And another 2 planes demolish 3 buildings in another part of the country.

I could over look 1 kooky event and accept it....but all of the attacks have super natural new scientific outcomes that break all know knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is a thread that has some great interest to this topic.........

Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Will Be Allowed To Speak?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT
I just find it hard to believe a guy that could barely fly a plane could pull some wild maneuvers that real pilots claim that cant be done to line up the building, then fly inches off he ground and not make any contact with the ground, and after hitting the building it's apparent the plane that hit the building had no engines or no tail, and just vaporize almost all of its self.

Who told you that silliness?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

How come you guys can't participate in real discussion? Why can't you answer any questions, and why must you post yet another one line deflection?

I love you avatar, WHERE IS THE BOEING? You can't answer that, the government can't answer that, so why are you still here trolling? I guess trolling is the only option when you can't answer even the most basic questions regrading 911.

You've taken a page right out of the governments handbook here, when you can't answer legitimate questions, all you have left is to ridicule someone else's theories which actually have more evidence than your own.

"Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories regarding 911"

The president told me that, so I am refusing to tolerate his outrageous conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Should be REPLY to SPRESTON

WOW!!! Most excellent work sarg.
Stars and American flags for you!
It takes a lot to stand up to the punks, thieves and corrupt government officials trying to suck the life blood out of America.
Nice work and thanks for taking the time.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
After reading about Olsen and his wife---- Who has gone missing aaaaahh
and identified if I am correct by just some DNA aaaaah.
Is there any more interesting trash or buddy connection to do with this Liebaby!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Not only that, as the skeptics claim that the fire was so intense that it is what destroyed not only the face of the Pentagon but the two (erm, three) buildings at the WTC, that HUMAN DNA can still be found in tact at the wreckage site.

ROFLMFAO!
......Okay, I'm good.......ROFLMFAO!

Sorry, couldn't help it. Yeah, human DNA can survive what most metal, according to their own brains, couldn't. ROFLMFAO!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Not only that, as the skeptics claim that the fire was so intense that it is what destroyed not only the face of the Pentagon but the two (erm, three) buildings at the WTC, that HUMAN DNA can still be found in tact at the wreckage site.

ROFLMFAO!

Sorry, couldn't help it. Yeah, human DNA can survive what most metal, according to their own brains, couldn't. ROFLMFAO!

Yah I remember when I still blissfully went along with the official story. Then I heard that all bodies has been identified, and shortly after seen the Hunt The Boeing page. I was like wait, how did they identify all ~60 bodies and yet couldn't show us much of a supposed plane.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Silliness you say jt!
Missile says Rumsfeld!
You two should get your stories straight.
And I woudn't fly co with either one of you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It did all that as well as even be able to navigate to the Pentagon from miles in the air, and if you take the phone call BS, a few little guys with knives held off all the passengers and crew and took over control of the plane.

And since then the stooge that provided the human element to the story is proven to have been fabricating the story.

Never mind they could simply clear up any doubt of any cover up if they simply released the video evidence they stole.

Then you have another plane vaporize into a hole in the ground after the passengers fought back and overcome the terrorists and hit the ground, again defying all know evidence of plane crashes all over time and the world.

And another 2 planes demolish 3 buildings in another part of the country.

I could over look 1 kooky event and accept it....but all of the attacks have super natural new scientific outcomes that break all know knowledge.

Good logical post GL
Clear and to the point.
It takes alot to keep the entire day in perspective.
It is hard to do battle on all fronts though.
I think that is why this movement is making so much headway.
Real Americans are joining and bring their best foward.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

How come you guys can't participate in real discussion? Why can't you answer any questions, and why must you post yet another one line deflection?

I love you avatar, WHERE IS THE BOEING? You can't answer that, the government can't answer that, so why are you still here trolling? I guess trolling is the only option when you can't answer even the most basic questions regrading 911.

Amazing. Here I easily debunk the OP, I've constantly ASKED for the last 8 years for you Truthers to support your claims with evidence and you're whining that it's unfair??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

And yet again, that was the story that has since been shown to have been wrong. On 9/11/2001, American Airlines 757's had airfones. They were removed in 2002.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted by dariousg

ROFLMFAO!

posted by king9072

Yah I remember when I still blissfully went along with the official story. Then I heard that all bodies has been identified, and shortly after seen the Hunt The Boeing page. I was like wait, how did they identify all ~60 bodies and yet couldn't show us much of a supposed plane.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a83e1f75b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Let's take a closer look at this alleged verified passenger DNA at the Pentagon. Here is a crop above of the Hi-rez Pentagon passenger alleged DNA locations. Barbara Olson's three alleged DNA samples are allegedly located near the Exit Hole into A&E Drive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dfae47323a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course we all realize the the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY is a constantly evolving script, changing to something else when needed. It started out officially that the fuselage nose cone formed the Exit Hole, blasting through the bricks and morter and buried pipework. That did not sit too well with critics, both story supporters and non-supporters.

The next cause of the Exit Hole was an aircraft engine, which did not last too long because there was no engine out in the A&E Drive nor damage to the B-Ring wall. Not too much support there either.

So then they went to a landing gear formed the Exit Hole, but there was no landing gear nor damage to the B-Ring wall out there either. Oh yeah there was a tire or a wheel in some photos, and sometimes both a tire and a wheel, as somebody adjusted the scene. But a tire and wheel is not a heavy landing gear blasting though a wall. Not too much support there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ee58d7d55de.jpg[/atsimg]

So now they needed a believable cause of the Exit Hole which could disappear and not need a large mass laying somewhere in sight in the A&E Drive. Some enterprising soul came up with a focused cone of intense energy from the burning jet fuel, blasting a hole through the C-Ring wall. Well let's take a look at that newest rendition of the official cause of the Exit Hole.

First, all of the alleged passengers sealed inside the alleged fuselage went through this alleged fireball at the exterior wall. Apparently a lot of focused burning energy as the fuselage supposedly crushed into the steel re-enforced Pentagon wall at an official 530 mph.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4efbb934c0be.jpg[/atsimg]

Then it is claimed the Pentagon interior was an inferno of burning jet fuel, although some eyewitnesses claim otherwise. Then supposedly a bit of their DNA (all passengers DNA verified as claimed) somehow ended out near the Exit Hole or out in The A&E Drive. Since there was no partial fuselage nose cone nor apparently any passenger bodies nor visible body parts spotted out in the A&E Drive, we must assume that:

A. The DNA was traveling with the focused cone of intense energy as it blasted through the brick wall Exit Hole or

B. the DNA arrived later using some other means of transportation.
(another later explosion, tracked in on somebodies shoes?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a587ce48d962.jpg[/atsimg]

Alleged Location of DNA at Pentagon hi-rez

But Barbara allegedly only had three surviving samples of DNA found near the Exit Hole. DNA is very fragile, and a small amount of heat will destroy it. Yet we are supposed to believe that her DNA and all the DNA of the other alleged Flight 77 passengers survived that alleged focused cone of intense energy and the inferno of burning jet fuel which raged for days through the Pentagon Wedge 1? Poppycock.

Then we have Bush Regime Solicitor General Ted Olson lying repeatedly about his alleged phone calls with Barbara Olson, which the FBI, American Airlines, Pentagon historians, and simple common sense tells us never happened. Yet Ted Olson was never punished for lying about a capital crime of mass murder.

Should we be suspicious?

Then we have believable verified eyewitnesses unafraid to testify in public, live on videotape proving that the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and high above the light poles and Pentagon 1st floor, and could not possibly have flown the official south flight path down the hill and through the 5 downed light poles and level inches above the lawn at an official 530 mph, and into the 1st floor under the 2nd story floor slab, allegedly creating the official damage path through the Pentagon interior to the Exit Hole. Just not possible.

And Flight 77 disappeared up near Ohio and FAA ATC thought it crashed.

Yes we should be very suspicious.

Did the Bush Regime fake the passenger DNA results at the Pentagon? Of course we realize that Pentagon personnel died in the destruction, and there was surely actual DNA recovered from them. There were Pentagon bodies photographed. But no passenger bodies photographed. No aircraft crew bodies photographed. No hijacker bodies photographed.

Did the 9-11 perps fake the passengers aboard Flight 77 and fake the aircraft crash itself? We certainly need a real investigation to determine what is going on, don't we?

If a certain event happens, it just happens leaving behind whatever evidence it existed behind it for investigators to determine. The chips fall where they may, and nobody has to invent evidence or modify portions of the event. Why was the Pentagon event handled differently? Why did Ted Olson need to lie?

Why doesn't the FBI know for sure who the alleged 19 hijackers were? Why has nobody been punished for 9-11? Why so many conflicting testimonies?

Why are we being lied to?

Pentagon historians who wrote the official Department of Defense Pentagon 9/11 book disallowed Ted Olson's lies.
Pentagon 9/11 book images contained within

(warning: this next link goes to the Department of Defense if you would rather not)
Defense Historians Document 9/11 Pentagon Attack

According to Olson, his wife had said that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers.” This is an inherently implausible scenario. We are supposed to believe that 60-some people, including the two pilots, were held at bay by three or four men (one or two of the hijackers would have been in the cockpit) with knives and boxcutters. This scenario becomes even more absurd when we realize that the alleged hijackers were all small, unathletic men (the 9/11 Commission pointed out that even “[t]he so-called muscle hijackers actually were not physically imposing, as the majority of them were between 5’5” and 5’7” in height and slender in build”), and that the pilot, Charles “Chic” Burlingame, was a weightlifter and a boxer, who was described as “really tough” by one of his erstwhile opponents. Also, the idea that Burlingame would have turned over the plane to hijackers was rejected by his brother, who said: “I don't know what happened in that cockpit, but I'm sure that they would have had to incapacitate him or kill him because he would have done anything to prevent the kind of tragedy that befell that airplane.”

The Pentagon historians, in any case, did not accept the Olson story, according to which Burlingame and his co-pilot did give up their plane and were in the back with the passengers and other crew members. They instead wrote that “the attackers either incapacitated or murdered the two pilots.”

source

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

And again, someone is relying on falsehoods for their posts. Flight 77 wasnt "vaporized" it didnt melt anyway into nothingness, it slammed into a building at high speed, which spread pieces of it from hell to breakfast on the Pentagon lawn and in the building itself. The bodies were not completely consumed for the most part..dismembered, burned, but still, remains were left.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We know Barbara Olson was on AA77 and talked to her husband before AA77 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

SPreston's "Official 9/11 Denial Movement Story" was debunked back in early 2002 - seven years ago - which just further confirms how desperate the 9/11 Denial Movement is, hoping no one will remember.

That's what the fraud and charlatan, David Ray Griffin, does too. He knows how gullible his true believers are so he can lie all he wants. Ironically, as a theologian, DRG is going straight to you-know-where, bypassing Purgatory. I wonder, does anyone here think DRG will apologize and seek repentence for his sin of lying to you?

But further confirmation of the folly of the 9/11 Denial Movement was in how easy it was to debunk the OP. Just a little background research and SPreston's claim goes up in smoke!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

We know Barbara Olson was on AA77 and talked to her husband before AA77 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Barbara Olson did not talk to her husband on flight AA77.
This has already been DEDUNKED!

[edit on 7-8-2009 by impressme]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join