It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole Of UK to get vaccinated according to this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Apologies stu. All i'm saying is, you didn't have to attack the guy for making a claim. It seems a little self-serving to attack his statements/claims as false, with no proof of your own that his statements are in fact false. These discussions should be used as a way to get to the bottom of things with the limited "proof" and "evidence" that we have in front of us. I know its been said many times before but, lack of proof doesn't prove anything.

As far as British MPs having to declare 'those things' publically, what do you mean by "have to"? is it law? can you cite some sources/laws that require the MPs to actually do this? Honestly, i don't know what the law here is anymore since the government keeps adding new ones and changing old ones to broadly expand their powers every day.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

I see what you're saying and yes, I could have done some leg work to prove either way, but the onus isn't on me to prove someone else's claims. I will back mine with evidence if asked (if I don't when I make the claim orignally). I am willing to entertain any theory if there is something to back it up.

As for the MP's declaring their interests, it isn't governed by Law as due to constitutional quirks and history, parliament is sovereign and technically exempt from Law. However, it is part of the agreed parliamentary standards and if an MP has been found to try and hide any interests, they can find themselves in hot water, right up to expulsion from their party and potential criminal investigations. MP's in the past have fallen foul of "conflicts of interest" and have had their careers ruined. If Parliament doesn't take action, the Sun and News of the World will

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not to be a thorn in your side but, which one is it??

On the one hand we have:

British MP's have to declare these things publicly

and on the other we have:

As for the MP's declaring their interests, it isn't governed by Law

[edit on 14-7-2009 by whateverYOUsayman]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

Again, due to quirks in the Law, Parliament is Sovereign, so it isn't usually subject to the laws it creates. It's called the parliamentary priveledge. However, MP's can be investigated by Police with the agreement of the Commons authorities. It's very complex and dull!

However, MP's must sign up to the Parliamentary Register of Interests according to House of Commons Rules, which they are subject too. Break these rules and the House will throw you to the wolves.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The latest is 65,000 could die from it by then of this year!!

Looks like it's definately here.........

A graph to show the rise:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
Hmm just wondering and waiting to see if the death rate from this flu
Is about to jump through the roof in the next week or so

If this happens then I feel it may be media manipulation
created to get the first cattle moving towards the sheep dip

12 Die in 4 Days

You're psychic!! haha

EDIT quote

[edit on 17-7-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No person is going to force a vaccination on me. I will treat any attempt to force such a thing on me as I would treat any other assault or other violation... I will defend myself.

In any case I cannot see the gov pushing a forced vaccination on the population as that will take legislation they have no will to even try to enable.

<< 1  2   >>

join