It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole Of UK to get vaccinated according to this

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well lets see how things pan out.
If it does go the way as I described,a star would be welcome then.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hmm just wondering and waiting to see if the death rate from this flu
Is about to jump through the roof in the next week or so

If this happens then I feel it may be media manipulation
created to get the first cattle moving towards the sheep dip

Tic.... Tock !!!..........

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Indeed, it would. It won't go down that way though
, at least not with this current Government. The idea of having infected piles is more popular at this moment in time than that pile of regurgitated porridge that is Gordon Brown. Forcing people to have injections will not float.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So 18 out of 10,000 died.After respects for the dead,that doesnt sound worse than any other flu.Yet tptb are scarring people to take THEIR medicine.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Indeed. A 0.19% mortality rate, of which 95% of deaths were as a result of underlying health issues.

Seeing as the 1918 pandemic had a mortality rate ranging from 3-6% (depending on where you were), the one for this flu is pretty damned low.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I see you quoting mortality rate's and all that but Remember that this is new, and it hasn't really begun to set in yet., and the real threat is not what its doing but what it could do when it really takes off,

weather that's true or not I don't know

I'm not shure what to do, apart from wait and see what happens.

my bosses daughter has swine flu, but she's alright.

I suppose its pretty mild right now, but I'm not stupid enough to think that it won't get any worse.

they can't impose jabs, but they know by over-hyping it that the majority of ppl will be scared to death and go and get it as soon as they can!

so ye, maybe there is a conspiracy here,

but I bet we would look stupid if in another 6 months the only ppl dieing from Swine flu seems to be conspiricy theorists! lol

See what heppens

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

Maybe thats the conspiracy! Get all those who distrust Government to die of NOT being inoculated and all the sheep will be nice and healthy.

Hmm....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Before they institigate compulsory vaccinations they'll need to find out who actually lives in the country ....... which thanks to our wonderful immigration controls is something we don't have a clue about.

They may make vaccinations available for everyone who wants them though. And who's registered with a GP. Which technically I am even though he's on the other sde of the country and for all I know retired 10 years ago ....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by stumason

As with round one back in 1918 the death rate was small.Round two was when the death rate increased.We are still in round one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well having just undergone my hepB course of jabs, 3 so far and I'm only 40% inoculated. so how many jabs of tamiflu are needed for cover against this super flu.... by the way I'm in the " over my dead body " camp lol..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by XXXN3O

No proof then? Thought not. Most of what you said was completely untrue, so I wasn't expecting much from you, to be honest. I am slightly dissapointed you didn't even try to back up your claims. Now you just look silly.

Indeed, time will tell.

[edit on 12/7/09 by stumason]

There are certain things I simply wont say.

Warnings however are just that.

Are you really that stupid that you think I would post proof that would condemn the government, pharmaceutical companies and the media all in one?

You really must think the world is black and white.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Tamiflu isn't the vaccine. It's an anti-viral.

reply to post by XXXN3O

How convenient! Seeing as all over this site there is "proof that would condemn the government, pharmaceutical companies and the media", I really don't see you point! This is, after all, a conspiracy site!!! Why not shre the damned conspiracy?

But no, you'd slam us all for being sheep and warn us of Government agents out to kill us, but because I won't blindly follow you (like a sheep..Oh, the irony!) and demand proof, I must be stupid? Wow!

Personally insults as well as really fuzzy logic. Got a treat today, didn't I?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by foxhoundone

Tamiflu isn't the vaccine. It's an anti-viral.

reply to post by XXXN3O

How convenient! Seeing as all over this site there is "proof that would condemn the government, pharmaceutical companies and the media", I really don't see you point! This is, after all, a conspiracy site!!! Why not shre the damned conspiracy?

But no, you'd slam us all for being sheep and warn us of Government agents out to kill us, but because I won't blindly follow you (like a sheep..Oh, the irony!) and demand proof, I must be stupid? Wow!

Personally insults as well as really fuzzy logic. Got a treat today, didn't I?

I never slammed anyone and wont do. Just because this is a conspiracy site does not mean that you do not have to watch what you post.

12th of the month.

Ill remember that in case I bump into you again on the boards.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

What is the significance of the date? I be puzzled, unless of course you assume my rather blatant rebuttal of your "theory" as me being on the blob and my time of the month?

I would be willing to read and listen to your theory if you gave us some proof. But asking us to take your word for it is not going to wash, matey.

Otherwise I could come on here and say "Aliens came in my bedroom last night, told me the cure for cancer and the secret for long life. What? Proof? Nah, just trust me, ok? I am telling the truth, honest..."

I read many crazy and out there theories on here every day. If it's a well thought out argument, I will engage, ponder and reason. If it holds water, I'll keep it in my mind. Random posts about secret Government plots to kill us while we sneeze, with naff all to back them up, are not going to grab me.

I and others here are not daft, we examine things logically and assess them on their merits. Respect our intelligence and you'll find that you might gain some ground, if your idea's hold up.

Without anything to go, expect to be shot down. Sorry, it's just the way it is.

I wouldn't expect you to believe everything I said, without any kind of supporting evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

What is the significance of the date? I be puzzled, unless of course you assume my rather blatant rebuttal of your "theory" as me being on the blob and my time of the month?

I would be willing to read and listen to your theory if you gave us some proof. But asking us to take your word for it is not going to wash, matey.

Otherwise I could come on here and say "Aliens came in my bedroom last night, told me the cure for cancer and the secret for long life. What? Proof? Nah, just trust me, ok? I am telling the truth, honest..."

I read many crazy and out there theories on here every day. If it's a well thought out argument, I will engage, ponder and reason. If it holds water, I'll keep it in my mind. Random posts about secret Government plots to kill us while we sneeze, with naff all to back them up, are not going to grab me.

I and others here are not daft, we examine things logically and assess them on their merits. Respect our intelligence and you'll find that you might gain some ground, if your idea's hold up.

Without anything to go, expect to be shot down. Sorry, it's just the way it is.

I wouldn't expect you to believe everything I said, without any kind of supporting evidence.

It was a joke yes.

Time will tell with this.

If I had a sheet of headed notepaper describing everything thats going on and posted it as proof it would either be scoffed at or I would be arrested under terrorism laws. Probably both.

Not exactly getting the point across either way. Which is why I am simply warning others, its all I can do and all anyone else can do if they appreciate anything in life that they have.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

That's a pretty good theory if ya ask me.... plenty of people demonstrate against the government and i reckon it'll be those people who won't get the jab so you could be onto something....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It might come as a shock, but I'm a bloke!

As for the rest, well, you'll have to excuse my sceptisism. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
as far as who has stake in Gilead Sciences, the company that produces Tamiflu,
money.cnn.com...

So technically XXXN30 is correct, the government (or better yet, elements in [or were in] the US government do own stake in Gilead). How about u get off your lazy a$$ and research it yourself before attacking people for making a claim that you obviously know nothing about?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

How about you read what was said and the topic under discussion, as oppsoed to landing in the thread with something that isn't even connected.

Firstly, many firms make these anti-virals. Secondly, this thread and the discussion you're pertaining to was about the UK Government. Just because a few US politicians are shareholders (lets not forget Cheney was a Bechtel/Halliburton Board member before they got big contracts in Iraq), that does not translate into the UK Government having an interest by a long shot.

I'm not sure how it is the US, but British MP's have to declare these things publicly and the tabloids would eat them for breakfast if they suspected anything was up.

EDIT: Also, it isn't down to us to research anothers claims. I asked him to provide proof and he failed on that. If you make a claim about something, back it up yourself not rely on others to do the leg work. Let's not forget I asked him several times to furnish proof and he denied the request.

[edit on 14/7/09 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

There is no mention of forced vaccination in that link and I really do not see the Government having the will, let alone the actual political capital, to force people to do it.

Well yhea, but I bet you my last custard cream that the propaganda and the nudging to get your kids and grannies jabbed will be pretty intense... I can see mothers and kids being shunned by their peers who know that they don't want the jabs, maybe even social workers frowning on people who are being investigated for non-related issues... Schools excluding kids? elderly and others for instance autchzimers (sp) sufferers just being given the jab regardless.

I know I won't be getting the jab, and I'll suggest that my relations don't get it... But other than that I will be keeping under the radar, not shouting about the fact.

<< 1    3 >>

join