It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican believes Bush may be the Anti-Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Affirmative Reaction,

Do you mind staying in topic and not impeding the flow of this thread please. If you do have a problem I suggest to consult those with authority to appraise your situation.

Now, getting back on topic.........

Deep

Excuse me, Deep...

Do you mind not singling me out for your dubious request? I respond to others comments and I am the bad guy all of a sudden????

Now, back to whatever it is you were twiddling about....

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I dunno.................................................

My bad........But still, you guys could have tooken your fight outside by the bike racks.

Even so, I hardly agree that Bush is the Anti-Christ.

Deep

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

True. Unfortunately, the Kernal does not adhere to this, and therein lies the problem. When someone DOES put forth a differing point of view, or points out that his "proof" isn't worth the words wasted on it because of it's dubious source, he reverts to "you're all repugnants and racists", and other drivel. There is no "montage of ideas", it's the Kernals way, or the highway. If you don't agree, you get the brunt of his disgusting diatribes.

Wrong. I've disagreed with him hundreds of times. I don't get in pissing contests with him. What you should be looking at is what people do when he writes something.

When you flame as many people as the Kernal does, you bring the wrath of those you have flamed. He flails because he has no legs to stand on. As you point out below, if he can't handle himself in a fight, he needs to shut up or put up.

He does put up, it's just not the type of putting you like. He posts crap articles sometimes, but this is not one of them as I've shown but nobody noticed because they were too busy flaming like faries.

Encourage it? Excuse me? Let me remind you of what you said in your previous post....

You said:
"First, I think most of you who oppose the Colonel are a festering bunch of whiney bitches. "

If that's not an inflammatory way to start your diatribe, I don�t know what is...you then went on with...

"Quit with the (c) tactics. Taking it to the Mods only shows that you can't handle (c) on your own. "

I think that says it all. You think those that wish to speak to the mods about an embarrassment to their ranks should not, and tell them not to do it. No encouragement there, that's DIScouragement. Learn something along the way? You mean agree with your point of view, just as the Kernal demands...

I could give a rat's ass if you agree with me or not. I only require a relatively open mind or I'll just shoot the crap out of your case. I only discourage tattling, not excersizing your right to speak your piece. Hell, speak it, but don't run crying when you don't like the way someone else runs an area you visit.

Remember, the Kernal started the discussion on this topic, and when he was called on it, he did his usual job of getting nasty. Pissants' eh? Another statement encouraging everyone to share their opinions? You friggin hypocrite. You have now lumped yourself in with the likes of the Kernal. Get used to it.

Hey, share away. I call em like I see em. Don't be a walking vagina and you won't get talked to like one. You, and others, caused it, so I labeled it.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

I could give a rat's ass if you agree with me or not. I only require a relatively open mind or I'll just shoot the crap out of your case. I only discourage tattling, not excersizing your right to speak your piece. Hell, speak it, but don't run crying when you don't like the way someone else runs an area you visit.

Remember, the Kernal started the discussion on this topic, and when he was called on it, he did his usual job of getting nasty. Pissants' eh? Another statement encouraging everyone to share their opinions? You friggin hypocrite. You have now lumped yourself in with the likes of the Kernal. Get used to it.

Hey, share away. I call em like I see em. Don't be a walking vagina and you won't get talked to like one. You, and others, caused it, so I labeled it.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

Well, you've just shown what a total moron you are. Walking vagina, eh? You must be, what, 12? 13 years old? You REQUIRE??? REQUIRE??? You don't REQUIRE ANYTHING, bungholio. Just like the Kernal, you have proven that you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you can't have a decent debate without going off on a vulgar tangent when the fact that you are a dumbass is thrown in your face. Discourage "tattling"? Sorry, that's not your call to make. People are sick of the Kernal's antics all over the board, and the fact that he's a mod is an embarrassment. Period. And nobody is talking about the way anything in this area is "run". The Kernal doesn't "run" anything, and for that matter, neither do you. So instead of shooting your mouth off and telling people what they should or should not do, try to post a few coherent lines. And you better be careful. If the Kernal stops suddenly, your head will be so far up his jazz you'll need the Jaws of Life to get out....

Little prick hypocrite....

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well, you've just shown what a total moron you are. Walking vagina, eh? You must be, what, 12? 13 years old? You REQUIRE??? REQUIRE??? You don't REQUIRE ANYTHING, bungholio. Just like the Kernal, you have proven that you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you can't have a decent debate without going off on a vulgar tangent when the fact that you are a dumbass is thrown in your face. Discourage "tattling"? Sorry, that's not your call to make. People are sick of the Kernal's antics all over the board, and the fact that he's a mod is an embarrassment. Period. And nobody is talking about the way anything in this area is "run". The Kernal doesn't "run" anything, and for that matter, neither do you. So instead of shooting your mouth off and telling people what they should or should not do, try to post a few coherent lines. And you better be careful. If the Kernal stops suddenly, your head will be so far up his jazz you'll need the Jaws of Life to get out....

BUNGHOLIO??? Isn't that a Beavis And Butthead line? Why all the perverted sexual reference to the rectum and placing objects in it???? Now, see this is the Spirit of Cain I'm talking about. The Spirit that made those "people" force the Iraqis in all those disgusting sexual toture pictures. This is the SPirit that made the detainee commit forced masturbation. Thsi si the Spirit that raped a male detainee. The Spirit that was running around the White House with those gay hookers. This is the SPirit of Cain and its deep in you and that's an "AFFIRMATIVE."

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Colonel?
Am I reading the wording of that quote correctly?
Did he actually call you a "prick"?
Dude Colonel....name-calling is not prohibited in any forum.
You got a bigger 'heart' and have more tolerance than it seems many give you credit for.

seekerof

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Prick?? Is that what he called me? Ya know, sometimes I don't even bother reading some of the fan mail I get.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So, is Bush the anti-christ or not? I didn't realize this was the is the Colonel a prick thread. I would have thought there would be more posts.

By the way, I think Bill Gates may be the anti-christ, I mean look at the facts Wait... Somethings wrong with my computer! Windows is closing all by its fsa'l;
a

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OK, have there been any serious replies to the topic of this post?

We all may have different opinions, but this has turned into a downright bitch fest. Mud Pit or no Mud Pit, what has been going on here is outright ludicrous!

To Quote Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

I was hoping to have a serious discussion about this, oh well.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Colonel?
Am I reading the wording of that quote correctly?
Did he actually call you a "prick"?
Dude Colonel....name-calling is not prohibited in any forum.
You got a bigger 'heart' and have more tolerance than it seems many give you credit for.

seekerof

Excuse me? Name calling not allowed?

The Kernal has called many in many different forums many different names!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! I was called a "walking vagina" just a few post's ago!!!

Get real...what an embarrassment

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
OK, so i was participating in this threads topic earlier, and now i come back to find a Colonel bash fest....hmm

Now i agree with most that Colonel does not usually post anything of worth, and in fact resorts to a lot of inflamatory baiting tactics....

I almost NEVER agree with Colonels posts, but

As an American, I believe in Freedom of Speech, and I would fight to protect Colonels rights to post whatever senseless drivel he pleases....

The calls for his expulsion amount to censorship....
If you dont like what he says, why give him more creedance and attention by acknowleging his remarks...just skip him and move on. Trying to raise a stink only plays into his hands. (it is fun to poke him, but not a good debate tactic)

I know this is a private site that is both moderated and censured, but i feel that especially in the mud pit, the owners/operators of ATS have provided as free of speech environment as they can...in order to DENY IGNORANCE. HOW CAN WE DENY IGNORANCE IF ITS SILENCED?

Colonel is brave to come in and post stuff he KNOWS he will be attacked on....If we ran him out, he'd just go to a site where only those with his opinion are expressed.

How useful is that exchange of information between similar views...

At least here, multiple styles and opinions can be expressed, I enjoy reading opinions i dont agree with....especially the really wacky ones!

Let both the ignorant and the wise speak, listen to all, and then decide.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I know for a fact that Bush is NOT the anti-christ.

How do i know this?

My wife tells me im the anti-christ all the time,
and you know your wife is ALWAYS right.

I know what your thinking...

Please Caz, provide some proof to your claims.

Damn repugnants, always hounding me for proof...
I JUST GAVE YOU THE PROOF!!!
I never said i was the anti-christ,
I cited my source already!
Hmm, now how can i drag down the current administration by linking the evil repugnants to me, the anti christ?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
OK, so i was participating in this threads topic earlier, and now i come back to find a Colonel bash fest....hmm

Now i agree with most that Colonel does not usually post anything of worth, and in fact resorts to a lot of inflamatory baiting tactics....

I almost NEVER agree with Colonels posts, but

As an American, I believe in Freedom of Speech, and I would fight to protect Colonels rights to post whatever senseless drivel he pleases....

The calls for his expulsion amount to censorship....
If you dont like what he says, why give him more creedance and attention by acknowleging his remarks...just skip him and move on. Trying to raise a stink only plays into his hands. (it is fun to poke him, but not a good debate tactic)

I know this is a private site that is both moderated and censured, but i feel that especially in the mud pit, the owners/operators of ATS have provided as free of speech environment as they can...in order to DENY IGNORANCE. HOW CAN WE DENY IGNORANCE IF ITS SILENCED?

Colonel is brave to come in and post stuff he KNOWS he will be attacked on....If we ran him out, he'd just go to a site where only those with his opinion are expressed.

How useful is that exchange of information between similar views...

At least here, multiple styles and opinions can be expressed, I enjoy reading opinions i dont agree with....especially the really wacky ones!

Let both the ignorant and the wise speak, listen to all, and then decide.

I don't believe anyone here has requested that the Kernal be banned OR censored. The question lies with his moderator status. It's an embarrassment to the board and the mods who actually try to do the job. Hypocrites and liars need not apply....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
By the way, I think Bill Gates may be the anti-christ, I mean look at the facts Wait... Somethings wrong with my computer! Windows is closing all by its fsa'l;
a

LOL That is funny..hope Windoze came back up for ya.

What? Were you not aware that Billy IS the Anti-Christ.
See here...this proves it--lol

www.zejn.si...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well, you've just shown what a total moron you are. Walking vagina, eh?

What? You mean you didn't think that was funny? Geez, it was funny in the infantry, so I thought it would be about as dumbed down as you'd need

You must be, what, 12? 13 years old? You REQUIRE??? REQUIRE??? You don't REQUIRE ANYTHING, bungholio.

Yes, I REQUIRE. Sorry if I don't have time for every slack jawed 15 year old who thinks they learned something in their textbooks. If people are intelligent then I'll debate them, if people act like you, then I # on them. You should really get some standards.

Just like the Kernal, you have proven that you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you can't have a decent debate without going off on a vulgar tangent when the fact that you are a dumbass is thrown in your face.

Hmm, Don't know what I'm talking about.... or you don't get it....

Well, I know what I'm talking about, so it must be the latter. I'm not sure that you understand what tangent means. I stayed inline with what I was talking about. You guys are still a bunch of girls.

Discourage "tattling"? Sorry, that's not your call to make. People are sick of the Kernal's antics all over the board, and the fact that he's a mod is an embarrassment.

Yeah maybe so, but there are plenty of people who aren't and have been around a hell of a lot longer than you. And by the way, it's absolutely my call to make. Who says people can't assess and label a situation, YOU?

Period. And nobody is talking about the way anything in this area is "run". The Kernal doesn't "run" anything, and for that matter, neither do you. So instead of shooting your mouth off and telling people what they should or should not do, try to post a few coherent lines. And you better be careful. If the Kernal stops suddenly, your head will be so far up his jazz you'll need the Jaws of Life to get out....

Bud, I'm just looking out for someone I like. Sorry if you can't like a person you disagree with, but I can.

Incidentally, where'd all your "friends" go? Looks like they scurried away on you.

But come on, bring a little something. I've burped up bigger problems than you.

Also, you could just concede a bit and have a civil conversation about it.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"People are sick of Kernals antics all over the board"

Err Colonel only posts here in Mud Pit so this statement is incorrect. He has been calling people "repungnants" for ages and only about 3 or 4 people have complained about it.So quit whining you guys are in the Mud Pit so expect the slinging.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
and from many of the posts, it appears to be Colonel.

Since this has become a festival for bashing the apparent anti christ (Colonel) I have a question, in an information seeking mentality. (NOT to bash)

What happened to Colonels status as a MOD?
Id prefer to hear this from the source instead of second hand.

Id advise clearing the air on this before the theorists completely fabricate a story that could end up being far more harmful to Colonel, the website or to members inadvertantly contributing to the mis-information.
I have seen this question bantered about in at least 2 other threads.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
wasnt shot in the head and miraciously heal himself,

Ah ha! But he did cut his head (mouth) open with a pretzel and that HEALED! Its all down to interpretation.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by mrsteve]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join