It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

was ET behind 9/11 as well?

This sounds like ridicule; as if you are trying to shame commenters into silence.

How about making a logical counter argument? I suspect that your position is somehow less effusive than that of Truthers. Unusually though, I do note another atser has suggested that Truthers are possessed by demonic forces. I do think this is original and could be the emergence of a new generation of official dogmatists.

With these suggestions of ETs and demons being involved in 9/11, I think it is time to breakout the tin foil hats for your kind.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

This from the same person who had his post deleted above. I wonder what you said to have your post deleted. Nobody is perfect and you're just in this thread to cause trouble instead of having some semblence of an intelligent and mature conversation.

I basically said the same thing as I posted in my other message a couple down from the first...just not all dorkified and sugar coated.

Officialy, it's the Fire Department of New York (FDNY). However, in more general terms, it can also be called the New York Fire Department (NYFD). Just as any fire department can be called in general: Sacramento Fire Department, Detroit Fire Department, Cleveland Fire Department.

That's it, make excuses and justifications for sloppy errors. Perhaps they were just ignorant of what the proper title of the Fire Department is. In your world that is ok...they get a pass, let them be ignorant, you say.

So, unless you have something intelligent and mature to say, and that goes for SaturnFX and Joey Canoli as well, then move on. You're not welcome here.

Get a tingle pretending to be supermodrator there for a second? I DO have something intelligent and mature to say... But you don't like it, and you want to stiffle and control that differing opinion. You don't like for innaccuracies to be pointed out, it complicates your objective.. This Video was an example ( a very trivial example, but an example nonetheless) Of how you would like to embrace ignorance as long as it fits your agenda.

At least they're out getting the word out.

Incorrectly, I might add.

Unlike the little immature children that come to these threads to disrupt them and make fun of others while sitting in their anonymous little chairs.

Ironic much?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The FBI released a list of the terrorists on September 14th. Where do you get your information? Would you care to dispute this also? It is fact. Plain and simple.

Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the uncle of the man who attempted to bring down the towers in 93, Mr Yousef, was the mastermind of 9/11 not Bin Laden. Bin Laden and Zawahari gave him the green light and financed it. This is fact not opinion.

Your information is about as good as the intel we had prior to 9/11 to stop the attacks.

As far as the parade...uh, yeah...um...sorry, but nothing nice to say so I will stop now.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

was ET behind 9/11 as well?

This sounds like ridicule; as if you are trying to shame commenters into silence.

How about making a logical counter argument? I suspect that your position is somehow less effusive than that of Truthers. Unusually though, I do note another atser has suggested that Truthers are possessed by demonic forces. I do think this is original and could be the emergence of a new generation of official dogmatists.

With these suggestions of ETs and demons being involved in 9/11, I think it is time to breakout the tin foil hats for your kind.

I had a whole post written but it's not worth it. You're F**king AMAZING.

edit//

Even though I disagree with the opinions on who controlled 9/11....there is no room for flaming. No matter how much we debate, we all try to act like we know who did what and who didn't. I believe my facts.

It may be best if we quit the Flaming and stay on topic----the lamest parade in history. But it seemed like a good effort...kinda.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

if you were just being a smart (Snip)9 (Snip) and at lease they are doing something i find those people there to be the true American annd my hat go's off to them

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The White house had at least 28 warnings prior to 9/11....and they still left their people wide open to attack?? Now I could believe this of a third world country but 28 warnings to the world superpower and some muslims with boxcutters still pull it off? Now that is just embarrassing.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The FBI released a list of the terrorists on September 14th. Where do you get your information?

In 2006, the FBI was contacted by Mr. Paul V. Sheridan (Winner of the 2005 Civil Justice Foundation Award) to find out why bin Laden was not wanted for 9/11 on the FBI website. The FBI stated that there was no hard evidence:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

The phone number is there in the news article. You can call the FBI yourself and ask the same question if you don't believe it. And there was a whole thread on this subject back in February. I guess you missed it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if this is the only tiny detail you have to pick on about my entire post, I guess we're doing good, thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I believe my facts.

I've shown your facts to be fatally incorrect. Either you missed my post, or ignored it, but here it is again as I'd like to see what you could possibly have to say:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This response was to me regarding my accusations of the group that was marching in the parade were in fact lying. (microphone man in particular)

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by CameronFox
Are you sure you don't want to do at least 5 minutes of research to find out that 2 planes taking down 3 buildings on 9/11 is actually fact?

The third world trade building that was not hit by a plane went into freefall after a fire, if one can believe that.

Mr. Star in a Jar-
Since my last response to you was deleted due to an "extreme" violation, allow me to reply once more.

Please watch the video again and at the 3:30 mark, "Mr. Microphone" LIES about "ALL THREE BUILDINGS FALLING AT FREEFALL SPEED."

I will ask all of you: Is this statement true?

The OBVIOUS answer is NO! You ALL know this, and so does he.

In addition to this blatant lie from the representative of Cincy4 911 Truth, there was some "bonus footage" of the parade. At about the 29 second mark, again the man with the microphone LIES.

"No Steel Structure has ever been brought down due to fire."

CASE STUDY: THE KADER TOY FACTORY FIRE

Despite the fire-fighters' efforts, Building One collapsed completely at approximately 5:14 p.m. Fanned by strong winds blowing toward the north, the blaze spread quickly into Buildings Two and Three before the fire brigade could effectively defend them. Building Two reportedly collapsed at 5:30 p.m., and Building Three at 6:05 p.m.

web.archive.org...

The buildings themselves were death traps, constructed from un-insulated steel girders that buckled and gave way in less than 15 minutes.

source:"WSWS : News & Analysis : Asia" 16 May 2003. By Peter Symonds.

9. It has been estimated that the fire broke out at approximately 4:00 p.m. The Police Fire Brigade received initial notification of the fire at 4:21 pm and the first fire apparatus arrived at the scene 19 minutes later. At this point building number 1 was in a partial state of collapse.

www.ilo.org...

Here is the "Bonus footage" from the parade.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't have time for all the garbage you post. Again, you said the FBI never did anything with the terror attack and I showed why and when it occurred. If you think you have 'gotten over on me' please think again.

I am simply trying to provide some truth about the logisitcs and investigation of the attack. I want those who read this thread to not read bunk Bonezzzzz.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Again, you said the FBI never did anything with the terror attack

I never said that and you are twisting words.

I am simply trying to provide some truth about the logisitcs and investigation of the attack.

And the truth of the matter is, the FBI has said there is no hard evidence linking bin Laden to 9/11, period. If you have a problem with that fact, then you can contact the FBI directly at the phone number in the article I posted above and express your concerns to them.

*edit to add*

I don't have time for all the garbage you post.

If you don't want to look at the evidence and sources people post, then fine. But don't come in these threads thinking you're researched and know what you're talking about if you're not going to take the time to actually read the sources. That makes you a hypocrite.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nevermind.

When I see some convincing evidence, I'll consider the theory that the government planned the attacks that took place on 9/11.

Until then, it's just a conspiracy theory.

The very same can be said for the 'Official Story'. A lot of what they are saying is speculation or hidden behind 'National Security'. That ploy is common practice for those that have something to hide. Just give it the tag of national security and let it go at that.

Until they can provide more convincing evidence of what 'they' say happened that day actually happened I have to call their version a conspiracy theory as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Some parade! There were more people marching in the Red Hat group (those old ladies who wear big floppy red hats and purple boas) in our memorial day parade than there were people marching for "9/11 truth" in that parade. How many people were marching by that banner, anyway? Four? Six?

One can see this as a sign that either the truthers have a long, long, LONG way to go before people start taking their claims seriously, OR, they've already shot their bolt and are on the decline becuase they've already suckered all the people they're going to sucker with these ridiculous internet stories. After eight years one would think you could have found *something* to back up these "inside job" claims other than, well, nothing at all, really.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by citydude67
Nice to see this happening in the once voted most Conservative city in America.

Maybe we could start 9/11 truth marathons or triathlons etc.. maybe a new branded name for 9/11 truth as well would help bring it to the masses. Package the message in a format the TV enslaved can decode.

Oh wait!!
when did 9/11 thruthers become a liberal group?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I believe my facts.

I've shown your facts to be fatally incorrect. Either you missed my post, or ignored it, but here it is again as I'd like to see what you could possibly have to say:

Actually, those are opinions. You have yours, I have mine.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This is a thread about this parade, not you posting more lies BoneZ to stir up those who do no research. No hard evidence to link Bin Laden? I just gave you the link to Bin Laden in that post. He was first wanted in connection with an attack in 98. It is well known 9/11 was NOT his idea but that it was his go ahead that allowed it to transpire. He even suggested Atta as one of the leaders of the cells.

www.fbi.gov...

As far as this parade, I would be impressed if there were a 1000 people and not 20. There are approx 330,000 people in Cincinnati as of 2008 so that means approximately .00006 % of the population of that city came out to march for the truth...pathetic. Truly pathetic.
also, that included about 4 or 5 kids that looked like they were under 12....

You guys are making some progress.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by esdad71]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

My God, don't you guys read? This was NOT a 911 truth parade! It was a 4th of July celebration parade. They only showed the 911 truth people in the LONG line of other paraders. Sheesh, get a life. Stop belittling what these people do just because they are going against your masters.

There were many of the other typical parade floats. If you find more than 20 people on ANY float then that is a HUGE float. So you wouldn't expect 1000 people to show up. You would expect a normal parade float group to show up.

It doesn't matter how many people walked. What matters is that they provided the information to the viewers. SOme people took the videos. If one person is woken up to the lies then it is a great day.

I just love the negativity that spews from you guys. You're trying to slam this group who made a move to get out in the public eye. One of the first reactions to fear is to belittle and degrade people because they are doing something that you do not want exposed.

Go ahead. Say that you are doing it because you think it is funny. That is a typical response from some of the psuedo skeptics on this subject.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Actually, those are opinions. You have yours, I have mine.

That's what I thought. Nice cop-out since you can't debunk my post. Thanks for stopping by.

This is a thread about this parade, not you posting more lies BoneZ to stir up those who do no research. No hard evidence to link Bin Laden?

So then you're saying the FBI themselves are lying when they said they had no hard evidence linking bin Laden to 9/11? I'd like for you to contact the FBI and give them the evidence you have and/or tell them they are lying.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

He won't bonez. He is in denial as well. The FBI has stated what you are claiming and yet he will still state otherwise. Well, until he can provide proof as well that THEY indeed do have evidence of his involvence then we are at a stand still.

It's a matter of pointing fingers. I'm just sick of them belittling the parade. They think that by using the age old tactic of making fun of it that it will make others think "hmmm, this guy is making fun of it so it must not be anything at all." Not going to happen.

You see psuedo skeptics, common sense says that what we have been told about that day is a bunch of bs. A conspiracy in and of itself. More and more people are seeing it. It's growing, not dying.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"So even if only 100 people were on the streets (which is complete trash) it is still worth it. What are you doing to enlighten people?"

He or she is hiding behind lies perpetuated by dirtbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join