It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati 9/11 Truth parade WTF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now this is a great way to wake people up. I also like the positive responses from it.

great job.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow. Look at all those nasty terrorists, doing what they do best! Terrorizing the streets of Cincinnati! Didn't you see the suicide bombers? And the box cutters? Bad bad insurgents, you! How DARE you question the official lie, and be so compelled to spout truth in the streets! Not for money, not for greed, but for true brotherly love of fellow Americans that were murdered! Oh, you unpatriotic Americans you!

/sarcasm

You know what, that is a great video, and motivates me even further to get a little truth group started near where I live. Our first presentation is coming up soon! Yipee!
Thanks for posting that! S&F!!

[edit on Mon Jul 6th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Never forget the spell they cast.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Gee Wiz, Wally. Those fellows spelled FDNY Wrong!

It makes one wonder how accurate they really are.

I mean Golly-Jeepers if they cannot get one simple thing like that right, well who knows what else they are flubbing up on.

~Mrs. Cleaver's Apple pie version~

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
man im here at the university of cincinnati and i would have been at this if i would have even known it was happening.

i know at least 15 people that would have come with me too

man, at least its cool to see people in my city doing this.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ya, those 100 or so people will surely change the world

:-\

More people attend parades honoring the local prom queen sadly.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

And they weave the spells so well. They spin everything so much that people can't even depend on their own memories because they remember they saying that there was WMDs then that there wasn't then that there was a connection between Iraq & AlQaeida and then that there wasn't and so on. So you can't even believe your own memories. It's a game to them. They do it on purpose not because they are idiots like many might believe. They know for a fact that most people will just tune it out because it's mind boggling.

They said it with their own mouths and then contradicted themselves over and over. It was during this time when I truly started to think things through because I will admit to being a complete Bush admin supporter. Then when they changed their tunes I was questioning myself instead of them as to what was really said at first. The final straw was when I actually watched the towers collapse again that something clicked in my head. They DID NOT fall right.

Then I looked at all of the BS lies that these people told and got away with.

For the debunkers, if someone lies to you over and over, why do you still support them? If they are capable of lying to our faces then what makes you think they can't lie about setting up 911? Or at least ignoring the warnings? It's a joke really and being overly skeptical is just as bad, if not worse, than being overly CT.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

This from the same person who had his post deleted above. I wonder what you said to have your post deleted. Nobody is perfect and you're just in this thread to cause trouble instead of having some semblence of an intelligent and mature conversation.

Officialy, it's the Fire Department of New York (FDNY). However, in more general terms, it can also be called the New York Fire Department (NYFD). Just as any fire department can be called in general: Sacramento Fire Department, Detroit Fire Department, Cleveland Fire Department.

So, unless you have something intelligent and mature to say, and that goes for SaturnFX and Joey Canoli as well, then move on. You're not welcome here.

At least they're out getting the word out. Unlike the little immature children that come to these threads to disrupt them and make fun of others while sitting in their anonymous little chairs.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ya, those 100 or so people will surely change the world

:-\

More people attend parades honoring the local prom queen sadly.

?

100 or so? Do you know what parade it was? How long it was? How many other groups were on parade? So you are trying to belittle this by stating that those 100 people won't do anything...

What that group did was bring a terrible event to light for more people. If they got ONE more person to ask for a new investigation then it is worth it. It is growth.

So even if only 100 people were on the streets (which is complete trash) it is still worth it. What are you doing to enlighten people? I constantly provide DVDs to people. I encourage them to ask anything they want. I don't BELITTLE the actions of the brave few that put everything on the line to present this in public.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm organising weekly events like this in the UK.

I'm going to be doing this under the banner of the 'GreenShirt Group'.

A public, peaceful and 'happy' parade like this is the way to do it. I completely commend, applaud and welcome this parade and everyone who took part / organised it.

The Para.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

where about in the uk are you setting up these parades, I am from the uk aswell you see and would be more than happy to take part.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by AG123]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nice to see this happening in the once voted most Conservative city in America.

Maybe we could start 9/11 truth marathons or triathlons etc.. maybe a new branded name for 9/11 truth as well would help bring it to the masses. Package the message in a format the TV enslaved can decode.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I applaud the effort but these people need to get better organized. For one thing get rid of that damn YELLOW FRINGE on the flag. That is a flag of ADMIRALITY. It is the "kings law" flag. A military flag, and denotes that the constitution does not exist in it's presence. The true AMERICAN flag has NO FRINGE. This is the most important thing you people MUST LEARN.

For more information visit www.barefootsworld.net

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Despite whether or not 911 was/is a hoax, and the surrounding facts about it, when I see such truth movements I feel they hop onto a website like this, and believe EVERY single thing they read that is against the official story.

With no more research, nada.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

the US of A needs more people with cohones to do things like this

s/f

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
actually after speaking with a few of my friends and showing them this link they were actually at the parade. It was not a 9/11 truth parade but rather the Northside 4th of July parade in a neighborhood of Cincy. Guess the 9/11 truthers had what equates to a float in a parade. Still a great thing to see!! People should aim to get a float like this in all parades all over America.

I guess this parade is known for wacky stuff as my friend said a HS band was playing thriller, people dressed as aliens and all kinds of fringe things.

Northside is kind of the fringe neighborhood in Cincy anyway and is the one place this kind of thing is to be expected to some degree.

Just wanted to provide a little perspective that a local might have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join