It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Thing is he wasn't just some internet troll.

He actually committed real life crimes in relation to his posts here on ATS. He has physically attacked people and harassed others by phone and in person.

Sad thing is he is proud of it.

This guy hasn't got the mentality to discern between the internet and real life. They are all fair game to him.

Good thing is that more and more police forces are using Youtube videos to catch criminals.

We hear about a new case every week here in Australia where someone does something stupid and illegal, then uploads the footage to the web. The cops use it to track them down and make them pay.

Same will happen to this guy, I hope.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
He is dangerous and he will snap some day.

When it happens the media will blame it on him not having a girlfriend, a job, productive hobbies, or any prospect of the three any time soon, not that he is a delusional, anti-Constitution, psychopathic low-life.

But if a 9/11 Truth member snaps, they don't hesitate even a second to mention that he/she was involved with conspiracy theories and was anti-government.

You gotta love the average American (and sadly - yes, this is the average American). They believe terrorists attacked us because of our freedoms, but then harass people for exercising their freedom of speech and support the PATRIOT Act.

Ahhhh, irony.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

We can only hope. He is a danger to society and to his children. There should be more than enough evidence provided by him to get his asphalt locked up for a while or committed.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Was he reported for his crimes? That's the first step you need to take. Unfortunately we here at ATS can't really arrest the guy, but the authorities can. You seem to have quite a bit of detailed information about the guy. Maybe it's time to turn it over?

This is of course, assuming that he's not working for the government as a disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
This is of course, assuming that he's not working for the government as a disinformation agent.

He's not. Disinformation agents are capable of sustaining an intelligent argument.

He's a lonely adult with a child's mind who has become a little too enamored with himself and feels he needs to display his greatness to the world through YouTube.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting. Isn't it against ATS T&C to attack another user personally? By attacking the man who attacked you or somebody you know, how are you any better than the attacker himself?

Stop feeding the troll. A mod needs to close this topic, people need to stop discussing him, and everybody needs to ignore him if he does post again and let the mods (or those of higher authority if it gets too bad) handle it.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Technically he's not a member. He's been banned repeatedly.

He's a verbally abusive punk and a criminal. He's no different than any other criminal that is discussed and trashed on this website.

He violated the T&C, therefore he cannot be protected by the T&C.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This video is proof that American's are indeed stupid and arrogant big mouths.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat
This video is proof that Humans are indeed stupid and arrogant big mouths.

Fixed for truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

"Evil does exist, and you can call it insanity, or some other form of
mental disturbance if you prefer. "

-----------------------------------------------------

Even scarier is the idea that evil doesn't exist. You know the phrase "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Powerful wealthy good intentioned people are much scarier than "an evil insane man". They are protected by their healthy smiles and good intentions. Every person that attends a bilderberg/CFR/Trilateral meeting is a "well respected pillar" of their local community.

A family member of mine was recently at a gala where they sat beside a member of the steering committee of the Trilateral Commission. This was a powerful man who had previously been international trade minister for Canada as well as a host of other high ranking diplomatic positions. My family member's ears perked up at the mention of "Trilateral Commission" (I've worn my families ear drums out with conspiracy talk) and they asked the man what the "Trilateral Commission" was. His reply was "well, we get together and discuss what we would like to do if we were in charge of such and such country."

Its a losing battle, because there is no battle.. The bilderbergers/CFR elites are all good people working within a corrupted framework whose motto is "The ends justify the means". And the "ends" for the elite is always some idyllic happier world, with no crime/drugs/violence/(things that go bump at night)....

The road to hell is always paved with good intentions.

-------------------------------------

"These ppl are like those NAZI's who would use human skin as
lampshades and use them as a talking point."

---------------------------------------

Definitely not. I am a misanthrope that somehow occasionally rubs shoulders with semi-elites (spill-off encounters from other family members success). These are good people at there core. It always aggravates me because I want to hate them, but they're just trying to do there best.

You need to look higher up for the cause of this nastiness (3rd eye suppression through the removal of psychedelic consumption).. Chasing bilderbergers will get you nowhere.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by DiscloseExpose]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

people like this make me understand why the NWO want to exterminate most of us. he has kids? what? who would ,i mean, how come ,when shh
nah!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I guess, but I still don't see the need for all the insults I've seen in the topic. Members of ATS should not stoop down to his level with low-class insults; sticking to the facts and denying ignorance is what ATS is best known for.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I remembered seeing this guy's messages using the name "Big Unit' But checking his summary of 9/11 on this thread

'911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't understand why he's called a Debunker. It sounds like another strain of Truther thinking at best.

Mike

... what they did, was take 4 airplanes. Not sure what they did with the rea ones. But 2 empty, remote controlled airplanes were flown into the twin towers. The supposed phone calls from people on the flight to loved ones were faked using voice morphing technology.

So anyways, the planes hit the towers, but at a moment earlier in time, the buildings were set up with bombs, explosives and thermite without anybody noticing. Eventually, when the time was right, the NWO blew up the towers from their bunker in WTC7. Blowing up the buildings was more of a psychological op.

Later they would blow up WTC7, from where, it is unknown, but they blew it up because it housed spooks.

Blowing up the towers wasnt enough though. They had to shoot a missle at the Pentagon in the broad daylight. To make it seem more real, they paid off eyewitnesses to tell the media they saw a plane. And those light polls that fell. There were mini bombs placed on the light poles to make them topple over. They fooled the sheeple inot thinking the light poles fell down from the supposed airplanes wings.

The 4th airplane was shot down because, well, still not sure about that one. But we do know it was shot down. The debris field was 8 miles long and such.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Troy from West Virginia has crawled out of the gutter and resurfaced. This guy used to call into the Alex Jones show like every day and made himself sound like a complete idiot. I am talking many years ago like 2002 and on. Eventually I think they could always tell it was him and hung up when he would call in. I had not heard about him for over a year since he last called into Alex's show.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This guy is disturbed, and if he isn't being payed then he is obsessive to an unhealthy degree. I remember a couple of months ago he was trolling on every prisonplanet article under the moniker "troyfromwv." I haven't visited the website recently but I'm sure he's still trolling it. Does this man have a job? I don't understand how he has all this time to troll all these people and websites. I feel bad for the man, as he apparently has a lot of hate in his life.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation

Originally posted by zorkthegreat
This video is proof that Humans are indeed stupid and arrogant big mouths.

Fixed for truth.

But the majority being Americans, it is their whole attitude that people don't like and why they are hated around the world. Personally I wish they wouldn't preserve their way of life, they can keep it and stop forcing it upon us. There is nothing great about America. It is one of the most crime ridden greed ridden places on Earth and most American's I have worked with and been around, I can't stand them. They cannot be trusted. They have demonstrated that time and time again.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael

I remembered seeing this guy's messages using the name "Big Unit'

I don't understand why he's called a Debunker. It sounds like another strain of Truther thinking at best.

Nah Troy Sexton from West Virginia is definitely one of you.

As proof; look how he attacked a 9-11 victim family member - Bob McIlvaine.

That is certified government loyalist. Fits you guys to a tee.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Isn't it against ATS T&C to attack another user personally?

He's no longer a user and not protected by the T&C.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
A mod needs to close this topic, people need to stop discussing him, and everybody needs to ignore him if he does post again and let the mods (or those of higher authority if it gets too bad) handle it.

First and foremost, I made it clear in the OP that the purpose of this thread was to make 9/11 truthers and victim's family members who post here aware that there is someone out there calling them up and pretending to be somebody else at first to gain their trust, then commence to interrogate, harrass and ultimately humiliate them over the phone.

Secondly, this thread is no different than the threads about von Brunn. Von Brunn is a criminal, his story was posted at ATS and people are discussing him. Troy Sexton is also a criminal, his story has now been posted on ATS and people are discussing him. Just because Troy posted here for a couple days doesn't change anything.

Von Brunn and Sexton are both criminals and their actions are being discussed on a forum. No T&C's are being broken.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

He's been arrested at least once or twice before so it's no big deal to him.

And right there, my fishy alarm goes off. I am not going to pick a fight, and I want to word this exactly right without it being a challenge- but how do you know. By this- I mean besides seeing an official record of him being 'arrested' and 'in jail'. I am saying this- because I am a firm believer that certain people like this are 'given' an official record to keep people thinking they are just sad, pathetic idiots, but in reality, they are arm in arm with the PTB. I have seen crap like this before. I have been on a front row seat of crap like this.

I say this man may be a lot more dangerous than he lets on... His harassment may actually a phase in a much nastier plan. Whether to just this one person, or to a lot more- who knows?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
how do you know. By this- I mean besides seeing an official record of him being 'arrested' and 'in jail'.

You already answered your own question. There is an official record and news story of his arrest. Not every single thing in the world is a conspiracy. If you don't believe the official record and news story of his arrest, then I can't help you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join