It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great work BoneZ.

I keep out of the 9/11 forum as a rule because it seems the easiest place to make enemies and the discussion always ends in flame wars (my opinion).

I've been watching the past few days and it has been clear to me (and obviously yourself too) that at least one person was making a concerted effort to destabilize the forum and to troll for scalps.

I'm glad you've identified the person and they have been banned (twice).

I hope the mods have his IP address pretty much glued to their monitors, because sure as anything he will be back. I hope he ends up in court.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jon Gold

And which Jon Gold would you be? I'm only aware of one Jon Gold that is associated with the Feal Good Foundation and YBBS.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wow, this guy has issues, I mean serious mental health issues. I actually feel sorry for him.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jon Gold
Have you considered dowsing yourself in gasoline and striking a match to promote 911 truth?

Back for another banning, huh Troy? Yeah, I had already emailed the real Jon Gold and he said he's never heard of this website. Nice try. Thanks for stopping by, again.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This guy clearly has some serious social issues going on. I can't imagine someone calling and harrassing people they don't know because of a difference of opinion! Like his calls are going to make a difference?
I am neither pro or con when it comes to 911. But I agree there are many unanswered questions that raises a lot of doubt about what really happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Wow, this guy has issues, I mean serious mental health issues. I actually feel sorry for him.

Don't feel sorry for him. He doesn't feel sorry for the victims that lost loved one's on 9/11. He also doesn't feel sorry for the dying 9/11 first responders either. He does need help. Though he doesn't recogize it and help won't find him unless he goes off the deep end. At which point it might be too late.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, this Troy guy has some serious problems indeed.
It's sickening that someone can take their beliefs to such an extreme as to cause suffering and anguish to another human being just to promote said beliefs. I can understand trying to spread an opinion, or partaking in a debate with someone of the opposing viewpoint, but actually harassing people who have lost loved ones.....that is so far over the line, it's absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Don't feel sorry for him. He doesn't feel sorry for the victims that lost loved one's on 9/11. He also doesn't feel sorry for the dying 9/11 first responders either. He does need help. Though he doesn't recogize it and help won't find him unless he goes off the deep end. At which point it might be too late.

Do you actually think he knows what he's doing? That's an honest question not a challenge.

One of the greatest lies that those responsible for 911 have spread is the one that says truthers must hate their country and disrespect the victims, actually the complete opposite is true.

It really is ingenious, it's like our opponent has a head start in any debate, because of that untruth.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People like Troy give muttonchops a bad name."Pathetic piece of trash" was repeated dozens of times,so it sounds like Tourettes Syndrome.I'd guess head injury case.Also note the way he itches his eye on the u-tube vid,really strange.I HOPE he starts to call me,or better yet calls ON ME.Anytime,24/7,I'm ready.I'll show y'all what a BIG UNIT really looks like.Am I glad he's on the side of the Perps.And we're called crazy,sheesh. C'mon boy bring it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
_BoneZ_ I would like to thank you for starting up this thread. Me and you disagree on a few key points about 911 but I think it is safe to say that we can both agree the official story is completely bogus and regardless of our differences I think that what we have in agreement out weighs our disagreements.

I too have noticed that the so called "911 debunkers" can get quite agitated and down right nasty and uncivil. I, myself, have been called a terrorist more than once for posting articles about 911 truth. One person even threatened to sue me for defamation because he posted some bogus articles and photos and when I called him on it he got very upset.

Another person did a criminal back round check on me. Then he started posting about my misspent youth in an effort to discredit what I had to say.

These debunkers can go WAY off the deep end and are often guilty of the extremism they accuse others off.....I am glad you are calling attention to it.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Do you actually think he knows what he's doing? That's an honest question not a challenge.

For him to impersonate being someone from AE911T, or just in this very thread trying to impersonate Jon Gold, and knowing full well he could be breaking laws with recording conversations and setting himself up for libel, harrassment and defamation charges and he still doesn't care? I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't care what happens to him. He's been arrested at least once or twice before so it's no big deal to him.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
These debunkers can go WAY off the deep end and are often guilty of the extremism they accuse others off.....I am glad you are calling attention to it.

Exactly. And Glen Beck has the audacity to call us a threat? Well, that's what he's paid to say anyways.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Fair enough mate.

Well anyway, good work on exposing this guy.

Have you had any word from the higher ups on how to handle him in the future? For what it's worth if you need any kind of support or whatever in your efforts just u2u me.

All the best, kiwifoot

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

My question is; How exactly did this person discover ATS in the first place? - and why is he so out to get you BoneZ specifically?

Sorry if this is off-topic but just have to ask.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If only Glenn Beck knew this...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

For those who have religious beliefs what I am about to say does not
take a lot of convincing.

For those who do not believe in a god, what I am about to say will
seem foreign and strange.

Evil does exist, and you can call it insanity, or some other form of
mental disturbance if you prefer.

These ppl are like those NAZI's who would use human skin as
lampshades and use them as a talking point.

These ppl are like those who would spend great money and effort
to carve huge stones and stand them on a hill in Georgia saying that
they want 6.2 billion dead so they can have more for them.

These ppl are like Ted Turner who thinks there are too many ppl
on the planet and subscribe to the beliefs of the book
"limits to growth" written by the ppl associated with the Club of Rome.

Bilderberg gets mainstream coverage, but the sheep are tuned into
American Idol or Sports or something til the wolves are at the door.

The Sheep have been counting sheep so long they can no longer
be awakened.

So all you can do is be prepared to get out of the way of what is coming,
unless you chose to die in futility trying to fight them.

Orwell was indeed a prophet.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight
If only Glenn Beck knew this...

Glenn is not on your side, he is a disinfo agent.

I thought well of him for awhile, but he has been turned to
their needs and has been promised a place among them
if he will do the task they ask of him.

So he has decided to betray us to save his family and himself.

Faced with the choice I do not know that I would do any better.

If you want to know what is coming, look back thru my posts
and you will see.

As I have said before the best you can do is what Glenn has,
or to just get the hell out of the way when it all goes down.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I had my doubts about this "Big Unit" individual from the moment he popped up the first time on my screen.

With THIS harassment, I am now sure we have a (most likely dangerous) person who has trouble getting past his big unit to see the writing on the wall.

I think he is deserving of removal from the conversation pool. Glad he has been. For now...

EDIT: Fumble Fingers.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
He doesn't have a very strong case if all that his argument consists of is calling people a "piece of traysh" in that southern drawl - and God does he sound thick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join