It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's Outrageous Lie: Racist Von Brunn is "Hero of 9/11 Truthers"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You know just because the man can get something wrong doesnt immediately make him a disinfo agent.

I find Infowars to be rather quick to judge these days. Attacking anyone who doesnt support their view.

Attacking anyone who doesnt support their view.
Does the above statement remind you of a certain government?

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Yeah, that happened in 2004, but I had no knowledge of this until 2008. Really sad, made me lose a lot of respect for the guy because he never addressed any of the issues, he just called truthers names and claimed that they didn't have a shred of evidence. What a laugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Yeah, that happened in 2004, but I had no knowledge of this until 2008. Really sad, made me lose a lot of respect for the guy because he never addressed any of the issues, he just called truthers names and claimed that they didn't have a shred of evidence. What a laugh.

I wonder what he is really like. It's kinda weird how there's certain things he doesn't talk about, even though he shares a lot of personal stuff. It's also weird how he married that chick less than half his age.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

"Airyn Bell, wife of radio talk show legend Art Bell, has been denied a U.S. Visa. This is an incredible struggle against the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services"
"They say they did not receive the evidence Art and Airyn have sent by registered mail and signed off on, but in fact THEY DID. Does the truth even matter?
Yours Truly,
Arthur W. Bell & Airyn R. Bell"

Art Bell might not believe in the 9/11 truthers and he might not agree with the 9/11 truthers but I bet he is now seeing how his loyalty to his master didn't even help him out... I am a huge Coast to Coast Am fan, I listen every night M-F and support Arts fight against not letting his wife into the US and hope that he now respects our right to speak out on tragities against the American people without putting nasty lables on us.

Fighting for the Constitution and Bill of Rights forever!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Art Bell might not believe in the 9/11 truthers and he might not agree with the 9/11 truthers but I bet he is now seeing how his loyalty to his master didn't even help him out... I am a huge Coast to Coast Am fan, I listen every night M-F and support Arts fight against not letting his wife into the US and hope that he now respects our right to speak out on tragities against the American people without putting nasty lables on us.

Fighting for the Constitution and Bill of Rights forever!

I was thinking about that. I hope he changes his mind and I hope he can get back into America.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I've enjoyed Glen Beck for years until I saw him try to discredit Ron Paul calling him a "Terriorist", I got past that by keeping an open mind and to be fair and then he slammed the truth about "FEMA CAMPS" in the US to be used and have been used to detain American's (not terriorist) so please do your research about Glen Becks agenda and you'll find that he is into disinfo regarding the TRUTH about our government or is simply to scared to tell the whole truth backed up with facts because he thinks as long as he is on the inside of "Media Corp" (Mr. Murdock) he and his family will be saved...

Alex Jones does need to take these attacks in stide, I'll give you that. What Alex is not used to and was not simply prepared to handle the impact that his info is having all around the world especially now.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I love this country and its citizens.

I have two amazing children, and I thank those who have protected our freedom. That freedom is slipping away that is why we fight....that is why we seek truth...until we can clean the slate we will never get beyond this. Let's continue to wake others and take our country back! Don't get discouraged! Don't get Violent! Let our collective minds be our weapons and let us not worry about what GB is saying! The rules of the game didn't change when GB showed up. He wants us to think that the government is bad....but it's not that bad.

The Government knows that it has to protect the evil deeds it does or the game is over!

We are still sleeping and the time is nigh...Fight.Fight.Fight.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow how quickly we change our allegiances...

First Glenn beck is touted as the only man speaking the truth... and now he's an "Operative" because he slams the 9/11 truth movement?

Whatever.... GB is GB... he always spouts things that he believes, he doesn't care about who he works for and their thoughts, and he might be an ADD recovering Alcoholic... but he's no planted operative...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I dont think its because he doesn't support or believe in the 9/11 truth movement.Probably more to do with the fact he is attempting to link all 9/11 truthers with a crazy white supremacist who shot and killed someone.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

I dont think its because he doesn't support or believe in the 9/11 truth movement.Probably more to do with the fact he is attempting to link all 9/11 truthers with a crazy white supremacist who shot and killed someone.

Without further study into the movement, I couldn't say if they have more white supremacists in them than not...

What is the percentage of truthers who are white supremacists OR support what this guy did? I just don't know...

Do you?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

As I stated in my earlier post, I very much enjoyed listening to Glen Beck both on the radio and on TV but I have to be very honest and clear. I work for a media company here where I live, I understand what is allowed to get out as truth (FACT) and what isn't regardless of how much facts we have to back up the story. My major point regarding GB is simply since he accepted his $50m conctract with Fox (Mr. Murdock) he draws in his audience with great reporting with topic's like "The Fed", "ACORN", "Barney Frank and the Banksters" but when it comes to the facts about "FEMA Camps", "9/11", who the real terrorist are (gov against the constitution by our own leaders) and the real connection between both the left-right wing hoax. That is what makes him a Disinfo Opertive. Let's be clear, do your research, he's not the only one but I promise you all this "Your Fear of the truth will ruin your life as the police state grows stronger and our liberties are 85% removed.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, it's going to be hard to prove anything about what this man believed or his associations with certain groups because his web site is blocked! The only thing you can find is a ,somewhat, short article on his bio and some of his art work! Kind of puts some conspiratorial spin to this whole thing!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
reply to post by Vitchilo

The back stabber Glenn Beck strikes again!

I'm not sure how this is back stabbing, he's been clearly against the 9/11 truther movement from the start, flat out calling people involved in it un-American and suggesting that they are insane. All the people lining up to support him who did not know this already should be ashamed of themselves. Research a guy before you start carrying a torch for him!

That's actually not at all true, during his early years on CNN he was actually a part of the 9/11 Truth movement....even Maddox called him out on his website making fun of his postings about the symbols in the dollar.

This guy probably is a hero to some in the movement, there is no denying it...but the whole movement, no.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

The author of the post is being underhanded about this, basically he is lying to you.
Its not a lie, the man was a a hero to 9/11 truthers, just read his website. He has many followers and he agreed with many of the theories that our government was responsible for the tragedy on 9/11. I want to thank Beck if he is reporting this, someone has too. It is reported in many links that have nothing to do with Beck

www.examiner.com...

www.nowhampshire.com...

Just Go to the mans site, or Google it, he is a crazy fanatic just like all the 9/11 truthers, the ones that are fanatical about it are just one step away from domestic terrorism.

I didn't know he site was shut down, it might just be down due to traffic, I was there yesterday and saw his rants he had on 9/11 and the jews and the forums that showed the man had a following.

More info here www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=471768

[edit on 11-6-2009 by alienj]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wow. star and flag for you my friend.
I belived that $$$ on few topics but I see now, that I have to check it once again. thanks man

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

this isn't a personal challenge Rams, just a curiousity: I'd really like to see where Glenn Beck called Ron Paul a terrorist. The two interviews by Beck of Ron Paul seemed like they were on the same page, and in general agreement.

I try to not put too much weight on TV personalities, and while I've enjoyed much of Beck's entertainment since he was on Headline News, I'm always willing to readjust my assessment. I would've tended toward believing it of almost anyone but Ron Paul.

will check back. Thanks much

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

The author of this post is not being truthful, anyone who reads this article should fact check what he is telling you, all the information is on the web and in other articles posted here on ATS

VB was a 9/11 truther, he did play a major role, he was keeping tabs on government officials who were against his legislation over the 9/11 movement. VB was a creep and anyone trying to defend him is a creep too. He was a fanatical terrorist, homegrown with delusional fantasies about his own governments actions, he went as far to incite action with others also.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It is wrong to blame anyone except the shooter in this instance. However, I don't subscribe to anyone except Muslim terrorists being responsible for 911. I have read all the so-called 911 truth information, and the scientific papers concerning the mechanics of the fall of the Twin Towers make much more sense to me. And I don't think there is any "plot" going on by anyone, except the general plot by Muslim extremists to kill all the Westerners they can.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by schrodingers dog

There is one bigger problem Schrodinger. CNN was repeating the same line today. Calling for a halt to domestic terrorists and comparing 911 truthers to Von Brunn.

I see a media campaign beginning...A bad campaign against those that deny the Official 911 story. If it were just glenn beck on fox I would not be bothered as that is their norm... but the other stations were repeating the same line... and that is cause for concern IMHO.

On top of this, we have Obama earlier this week telling people not to question the official story of 9/11.

You know what? When you start putting the pieces together, you can see what they're going to do.

This is terrifying.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Glenn Beck really believes this stuff he says. He's not in a conspiracy, he doesn't believe in conspiracies, such as the FEMA concentration and population reduction camps, nor 9/11 truth. He's in his own world. Don't worry, when they install sharia law he'll get it. When he can't walk or be where ever he likes he'll get it. When they rewrite the constitution he'll get it.

BTW, did you see how he hearly wet his pants when they told him to be careful about what he says about the FEMA camps? I think that says it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join