It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's Outrageous Lie: Racist Von Brunn is "Hero of 9/11 Truthers"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Glenn Beck's Outrageous Lie: Racist Von Brunn is "Hero of 9/11 Truthers"

www.infowars.com

There should be absolutely no doubt Glenn Beck is a government disinfo operative tasked with taking down the 9/11 truth and patriot movements. In fact, Fox News — as a primary fount of Operation Mockingbird — is tasked with attacking not only the 9/11 truth movement but the pro-liberty and Constitution movements as well.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.peter-schiff.com...
www.trendsresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Beck portrays the anti-Semitic gunmen in DC today as a “hero to 9-11 truthers”, as well as stating that 9-11 Truth wants to bring down America and would work with Al-Qaeda to do so. This man is truly some of the worst trash on television. 911 Truthers are non-violent truth seekers and simply that! This shows that this attack today is going to be used to round up anybody they find a threat as detailed in the DHS report released a couple of months ago. God be with us all.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Beck is a fool who guides other fools - just look at the adverts PEOPLE.

You mean the PTB will support a man who will effect TPBT...

He is just sheep food - he wants to overthrow the government, yet comes to its aid
if anything implicates a GOP government.

what a joke

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
shouldnt we all know to ignore him by now?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
His little quote : "Thats the early report".

Really?

Wonder where that "early report" came from.

I'm guessing it came from his tiny little alcohol affected peanut brain.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The back stabber Glenn Beck strikes again!

And many here on ATS believed his BS... since a couple of weeks he shows his true colors... a government shill bent on backstabbing 9/11 truth and the whole patriot movement.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And now it begins. I've already seen ATS members putting down the entire truther movement because of this delusional racist. I'd say us truthers respect people like Yukihisa Fujita, and think of people like David Ray Griffin or Jesse Ventura as 9/11 truther heroes. Not this crazed gunman. It's glaringly obvious that they are falsely misrepresenting us, you'd have to be completely willfully ignorant to trust this garbage.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The back stabber Glenn Beck strikes again!

I'm not sure how this is back stabbing, he's been clearly against the 9/11 truther movement from the start, flat out calling people involved in it un-American and suggesting that they are insane. All the people lining up to support him who did not know this already should be ashamed of themselves. Research a guy before you start carrying a torch for him!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
And now it begins. I've already seen ATS members putting down the entire truther movement because of this delusional racist. I'd say us truthers respect people like Yukihisa Fujita, and think of people like David Ray Griffin or Jesse Ventura as 9/11 truther heroes. Not this crazed gunman. It's glaringly obvious that they are falsely misrepresenting us, you'd have to be completely willfully ignorant to trust this garbage.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

It won't begin- Beck exposes to the same stuff to those who are receptive...
Same folks who are already pro BS BUSH "truth".

Don't worry - the shill leading the shill will not make 1 new shill from it....

thats allot of shills

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

911 Truthers are non-violent truth seekers and simply that!

If the truthers are non-violent, then the movement is lost. You need to realize that carrying a sign never accomplishes anything, esp in a police state like america where the govt controls the media.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

There is a time to sing, a time to dance, a time to prey, a time to protest, a time to get the message out and believe me when the time comes "We Will Fight!"

Lets be real! History has shown that those who start the fight dsesn't always win the fight, This fight against the American people begun Nov 22, 1963 in Dallas, the war against American's didn't start on 9/11 so even though thousands of American Patriots are dying in this movement (war) everyday we will rise and over come this war! Fighting as a whole now will simply give them more ammo with they're disinfo media to call us unamerican and conspirisis.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

This is standard MO for Beckie and FOX gnus ...

They have a pattern of disinfo against CTs in general and especially trying to paint them as anti-semites:

Fox news doesnt kill people, conspiracy theorists kill people

Sound reminiscent?

Lone gunman, Infowars, anti-semitism.

Nough 'said.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

There is one bigger problem Schrodinger. CNN was repeating the same line today. Calling for a halt to domestic terrorists and comparing 911 truthers to Von Brunn.

I see a media campaign beginning...A bad campaign against those that deny the Official 911 story. If it were just glenn beck on fox I would not be bothered as that is their norm... but the other stations were repeating the same line... and that is cause for concern IMHO.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I spent the day at home... because I had the day off from work.

I had about four hours of sleep last night so today, I just slept on my couch with CNN on the TUBE in the background...

While I was in a daze of falling in and out of sleep... I could of sworn I heard the words "Domestic Terrorist" about 10 or 20 times.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by titorite

I spent the day at home... because I had the day off from work.

I had about four hours of sleep last night so today, I just slept on my couch with CNN on the TUBE in the background...

While I was in a daze of falling in and out of sleep... I could of sworn I heard the words "Domestic Terrorist" about 10 or 20 times.

im not sure why everyones surprised if i were going to recruit terrorist the truthers movement is the perfect place. They all ready have a distrust of the government.They show that there not willing to accept main stream midia explinations. The anger is there whats so surprising?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So if Glenn Beck is against 9/11 truth then # him.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
So if Glenn Beck is against 9/11 truth then # him.

I didn't originally write I wanted to #(pound) him, though the meaning is the same so I won't try to bypass the word filter and get banned.

But # Glenn Beck and % him too

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is getting very, very strange.

First a DHS report claims peaceful movements (Campaign for Liberty, Pro-Life groups etc...) are terrorists.

Now we see two deaths within weeks of each other caused by individuals that just happen to be part of movements listed in that report.

The man in the video, Mike Baker who is listed as a Former CIA operative listed three events from 0:50-1:00 in the video from Rams59lb's source. (Embedded below)

1. Muslim extremist kills soldier in Arkansas.
2. Pro life individual kills abortionist.
3. Alleged 9-11 Truth "hero" attacks Holocaust Memorial in D.C.

(Disclaimer: The following is speculative but not implausible.)

These could be is a possible ploy to make people accept informing on their neighbors because after all you never know they might be a "terrorist."

It seems these "Domestic Terrorist" attacks may become more and more frequent in an attempt to scare the public.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Studious]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
if i were going to recruit terrorist the truthers movement is the perfect place. The anger is there whats so surprising?

Careful there now... Talk like that might land you on a list.

IF we are angry at being compared to a murderer maybe it is because WE ARE NOT RACIST MURDERERS!!!!! Nor are we whackos or nut jobs. But it doesn't take a friggin Mensa rocket scientist to see their is a problem with 911 just as their was a problem with JFK, Lennon, the U.S.S. Maine, the U.S.S. Liberty, and so many other events.... Our nation has a history of doing things like this...

Dragonrider... do you even know the relationship of the U.S.S. Maine and the Spanish American war? IF not then look it up and know that it happened before and it will happen again.

With 911 there is a problem with the way the media does not investigate it...
More money was spent on investigating Bill Clinton's infidelity than was spent on the 911 investigation. THATS CRIMINAL IN AND OF ITSELF!!!!

That does not mean that those of us that call for a new investigation are domestic terrorists... None of us like the insinuation from the MSM.... The insinuation kinda scares the hell outta us... Because if they get serious about it..... God knows what could happen but more and more this nation looks like 1932 Germany ... and we all know what happened to the Germans.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It really sucks Art Bell hates the truthers. I used to be a huge fan until then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join