It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brad james

I've read and watched his presentations. I think he did really good work with Loose Change, which I thought was already filled with leaking holes.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

sure your not just running scared? i believe you are.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I've read and watched his presentations. I think he did really good work with Loose Change, which I thought was already filled with leaking holes.

I watched Screw Loose Change last Sunday. It tore Loose Change apart. Wake up like I did. You were conned.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

There are so many trolls in this thread i'm done with it. So while you all go ahead and say 9/11 truthers are white supremacists enjoy having your dollar eroded and your houses taken away while the global (nondenominational) elite steal your civil liberties. Good day

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Some cogs are bogs
Some bogs are xogs

True or false?: All cogs are xogs.

Appears people forgot what basic logic is. He was also human, so lets just group up all humans with him too.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

See what is happening here? Some of us ATS members are trying to polarize the discussion into "us" and "them"...... where often the truth lies somewhere in between. Brad said [paraphrasing] that he doesn't believe the "truthers". A better question would have been, "do you believe ALL of the official story?"

You see, there might be things we can learn from each other if we find common ground. No, I don't believe the OS. No, I think the "no-planes" theory is absurd.

What does this have to do with what Glenn Beck may or may not have said whichWeStillDon'tHaveACertificationOf?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
"An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

There are so many trolls in this thread i'm done with it. So while you all go ahead and say 9/11 truthers are white supremacists enjoy having your dollar eroded and your houses taken away while the global (nondenominational) elite steal your civil liberties. Good day

Are you willing to deabte 911 with me. I've learned so much in the past 10 days? Are you scared to debate me? Yes or no?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by randyvs

See what is happening here? Some of us ATS members are trying to polarize the discussion into "us" and "them"...... where often the truth lies somewhere in between. Brad said [paraphrasing] that he doesn't believe the "truthers". A better question would have been, "do you believe ALL of the official story?"

You see, there might be things we can learn from each other if we find common ground. No, I don't believe the OS. No, I think the "no-planes" theory is absurd.

What does this have to do with what Glenn Beck may or may not have said whichWeStillDon'tHaveACertificationOf?

I believe the gist of the 911 official story. Yes. It makes the most sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Please don't tell me to wake up, son. We're getting along just fine. We disagree on some minor points, but even if they were major points, we can still discuss and debate without stooping to insults.

I've probably been awake longer than you've been alive.

There. How does that make you feel? Kind of a piss-off, isn't it?

So, let's get back to the OP, which is STILL about what Glenn Beck supposedly said. Hopefully by tomorrow a transcript of his show will be available, and then we'll all have the tools to intelligently debate the veracity (or not) of Glenn's words.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
brad

the constitution is just a piece of paper right? thier moving on the first
amendment i believe this whole heartedly and its indisputable man,
"any politician that wants. us to sacrifice our liberties for safty cannot
have our best interests in mind ...... anyone who would, deserves niether.
cram that down your craw.
deny ignorance and deny tyranny

[edit on 10-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Brad, I get the feeling that you're over-invested in "screw loose change". what do I mean by over-invested? I think you're looking for people to debate with, and, sadly, you're left with just me. I think I already told you, I don't disagree with the trashing of Loose Change. I thought it was extremely imprecise and full of "loosely" made connections.

You really aren't reading what I'm writing, are you?

You need to debate the green glowing skull.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can't disagree with what you said, other than the "cram down my craw" part.

What are you so angry about? Did I score a point without realizing it?

Look, this is silly. On one hand, I have Brad, who for some reason thinks I'm a truther. Then, I have you, on the other hand, who seems to think that I'd wipe my butt with the Constitution. I capitalize Constitution, because it is necessary. It's a living document, and I really don't appreciate the inference that I don't honor it.

I've come to the sad realization that neither of you want to discuss the OP. Remember the OP? So, I'll bid you both adios. When I, or someone else, can find the written transcript of what Glenn Beck said, it can be posted here, and then, hopefully, we'll join up again and talk it over.

Who knows, miracles could happen, and we might actually stick to the OP, instead of peripheral/related issues.

It could happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

sorry argentus my bad . got carried away w/ what i was doin man
hit the wrong reply my bad

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

this really isn't working out how you planned, is it Brad? You DO realize that both of us are a fur piece from the OP, don't you? You DO realize that I'm not a truther? What would we debate, son?

I think you're stung a little about what I said earlier. Well, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Truly. It wasn't my intention; I just don't like being insulted, especially if I haven't earned it.

You called me a coward.
Is this where I'm supposed to get my dander up and lash out at you? Well, Brad, that's not going to happen.

I wouldn't make a habit of saying that, son, but you get a pass tonight for humor's sake.

I'm finished here. You, I and the green glowing skull (sorry, skull, your handle escapes me at the moment) will just have to gather here tomorrow when we can actually debate the OP --- ORIGINAL POST -- upon posting of Glenn Beck's transcription.

In the meantime, we can hope that the mods smile on us and don't slap us with negative points for wandering so FAR and so LONG away from the thread title.

It's been fun. Sleep well.

Out

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No worries Randy. My bad for forgetting your name.
Great AV, BTW.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'd like to see this transcript...

And possibly send Mr. Beck a nice lovely little note asking him to please stop talking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join