It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am not sure calling us 911 truthers is a step up from nutcase, because every time they say it they roll their eyes.

One could assume one of two possibilities for why Obama does not want us to make 911 out to be a conspiracy.
1. It divides us and makes us look weak and undermines the governments position on the wars.
2. It is a giant conspiracy and he wants to hide the truth.

However, anyone who has ever told a big lie knows that you do not tell people not to discuss the truth of it, beause then they know you are lying.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

So are you also trying to imply that because they go by the name Bilderberg, everyone in the group is a Jew and it is one big Jewish conpiracy to rule the world?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

this whole world is ran by a very few people comparativly. and if you don't know that or don't want to face what i absolutly believe is goin on
(because of open eyes )then that bothers me.and you shouldn't respond to my post cause there's absolutly no way we will see eye to eye .thats as
nice as i can be about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I did not know that it was a requirement for us to see eye to eye. Obviously the world is ran by a smaller group of people than the general population. They are called politicians.

I just think trying to imply that the Jews are running the show from behind the magic curtain is a bit racist. Even if the Bilderbergs were trying to do that:
1. They probably are not all Jewish.
2. One small segment of a race does not define the whole race.

So to say that the Jews are taking over the world is the kind BS that causes crazy white supremicists to try to kill people and to add conspiracy theories as justification for the act.

I could judge the whole white race based on the actions of white supremicists. Then I would view ALL white people as a bunch of unbathed, uneducated, metallica tshirt wearing, bald headed, rednecks who hate everyone because they feel inferior and so they try to make up groups of people that are inferior to them. Would that make it true?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Again, I am not implying anything. I am stating facts.

1. I do not trust the Government.

2. I think the Government is out to do me more financial harm than good.

3. I am not the only one who has an inkling of the truth, many here on these boards.

4. The world has too many problems to blame them on any one group of people.

5. I am a 911 "truther."

6. I am not a white supremacist.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Well there is nothing wrong with being a truther,and as I said before it does not make you a racist. I am just saying that it is easy to see how a white supremicist would love the part of the truther movement that blames everything on the Jews, and he could use that as justification to kill people.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Also on FOX news was a guest that they had one who said that the shooter was connected to the White Supremacy and the 9/11 Truth movement kind of putting them both together as to their levels of danger to the US.

I have a feeling that whoever is giving the gov. trouble, will be pointed to when things like this happen.

They will start linking anything and anyone who commits a crime to truth movements and such to divert attention and discredit them.....

It's pretty easy to see and those who can't Hopefully some day you will...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Glenn Beck said the Von Brunn was a HERO of the 911 movement. He called 911 truthers Nutjobs and whackos. He said this is what happens when to much pressure is applied to the unstable and implied that anyone that doubts the Official BS is unstable.

He compared us 911 Truthers to racists implying that that if you do not believe the official line then you must be a racist.

Thats Glenn Beck for you.

Lately I have been reading stories about folks being arrested for posting threatening comments on Conspiracy websites. Now we have this Von Brunn case and a worthy mainstream excuse to demonize folks that frequent sites like this one.

Keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground because from the looks of it, Denying the official 911 story is gonna become a crime, or at the very least these alternative websites are gonna come under more scrutiny and folks that post on them may start getting arrested in droves....

Summer Camp.......

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

However, anyone who has ever told a big lie knows that you do not tell people not to discuss the truth of it, beause then they know you are lying

exactly but overide the anyone part do to the fact that he is god
and what he says is law. i only asked for the right answer but at least it was there. you have to see when the media starts talking about someone being a god. there following the path of prophecy. i just don't
see anything godlike about him.do you? you don't think washington has completely lost it's freakin mind, come on!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by randyvs

I did not know that it was a requirement for us to see eye to eye. Obviously the world is ran by a smaller group of people than the general population. They are called politicians.

Sorry to but in but... You really think the politicians are doing the majority in running the country/world. Sorry, sir, those boys don't really have much of a say... open your eyes to this one straight away.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well there is nothing wrong with being a truther,and as I said before it does not make you a racist. I am just saying that it is easy to see how a white supremicist would love the part of the truther movement that blames everything on the Jews, and he could use that as justification to kill people.

Aha...Then you fall into the Glen Beck trap!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

i have said nothing about jews guy ,nothing racist about any thing i've said .are you taunting me to do so ?if you are give it up .

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He is in the Beck trap...Taking a conspiracy inside a conspiracy....White Supremacists in the 911 truther movement...and relating it to Jewish people.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

well guess what? your right. it s not a requirement. but i did say
it bothers me. it bothers to waste time W/ you over such frivalous
little part of the astounding nonracist truth i stated. now how bout that?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry to but in but... You really think the politicians are doing the majority in running the country/world. Sorry, sir, those boys don't really have much of a say... open your eyes to this one straight away.
reply to post by and14263

did you post to wrong guy here or what?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

here here Oatmeal .we're obviously in the same boat.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just keep bailing...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
[ I am just saying that it is easy to see how a white supremicist would love the part of the truther movement that blames everything on the Jews, and he could use that as justification to kill people.

You must be a Glenn Beck fan. There IS NO part of the 911 truth movement that blames everything on the jews.

I think you may be saying stuff just to cause conflict.

I have no idea who this Von Brunn is... In fact this whole damn story might just be a false flag thing to generate consent to target conspiracy theorists...

I mean it doesn't matter if Von Brunn was a republican or a follower of David Ike What he followed is not responsible for his actions yet Glenn Beck is implying that because he followed the 911 truth movement all 911 truthers are potentiality killers!

AND THAT AINT RIGHT!!!

BOOOO GLENN BECK BOOOOOOOOOOO Lousy fox news!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join