It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

there bashing the hell out of us on lou dobbs right now.this is getting scary,
thier about to move on alot of people right now. this is probly all the excuse they need. don't take the mark.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
You must be a Glenn Beck fan.

Gleen Beck is a fine fellow, imho, and one that is no doubt expressing a sentiment that you do not agree with.

Originally posted by titorite
There IS NO part of the 911 truth movement that blames everything on the jews.

Oh my, another in self-denial...no, they don't blame "everything" on the Jews, just the fact that they brings Jews into the equation merely proves the dubious nature and anti-semitic logic of the movement, period.

From a once-911 Truther:
Taking Out The Trash - "Jews did 9/11"

Other sourcings:
Lies from the 911 Truth Movements

From one of their forums:
Jewish Criminal Network

Be assured, you may fool alot of people with your assertion, but you do not and will not fool me.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Be assured, you may fool alot of people with your assertion, but you do not and will not fool me.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Seekerof]

You can't fool a fool for the foolish are already certain they know everything and therefore have no need to listen to anyone else.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Lol i just posted this too......i watched this.....what a load of rubbish!

"Whacked out conspiracy theorists" indeed.

The only scary thing about us for them is that we question things.

CX.

I do believe that he was not commenting on the "White Supremacist" aspect of the shooter, but rather the fact that the gunman was an individual who prescribed to the Conspiracy oriented notion that the Holocaust was a "Hoax". In that case, yes, sorry to say, but I do somewhat lump you two together, although I know full well that there are those of you whom discount the events of 9/11, but most likely do understand that there was a Holocaust.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Wow, you know what's crazy, is that when I first heard about that shooting, the thought came to mind that they are trying to associate people who "deny" the Holocaust, to people who think 9/11 was an inside job.

Roosevelt said decades ago that nothing you hear about in the media is by coincidence, everything is intentional. How much more true when major media consists basically of 5 mega-corporations with ties to the military industrial complex, like GE.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This murdering scum bag, white supremacist, is also a 911 Truther:

www.justicefor911.org...

petition signer number 9196:

9196. James W. von Brunn, Maryland, USA

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
More rants from the murdering truther:

One wonders if Obama comprehends that fact, not to do so could be fatal. He's playing ball with the guys who pulled off 9-11. Snuffing OBAMA would create a race war, placing American citizens under martial law. A helpless population would facilitate establishment of a North American Union, and then One World Zionist Government.

-James von Brunn-88

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So now the 9/11 ' truthers' are now being classified as terrorists ??

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He was also a fan of Alex Jones:

# JAMES VON BRUNN Says:
March 7th, 2008 at 10:35 am

Yours is an excellent site. Thanks for your efforts.
KEEP FIGHTING!

I HAVE WRITTEN A MOVIE-SCRIPT SET DURING U.S. CIVIL WAR. MANY PROBLEMS CHALLENGING THE SOUTH HAVE PARALLELS TODAY. PLS. PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH A MOVIE PRODUCER-DIRECTOR OF MEL GIBSON’S PROFESSIONALISM. WE ALL WILL PROFIT
JVB

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Guilt by association is unconstitutional so everyone here saying that because he was a 9/11 truther all people who question the official story are white supremacist murderers do not support the constitution and are worthless.

Some truthers think aliens did 9/11 some think the planes were holograms some thing the Jews did it. The majority however know that Jews couldn't have made NORAD stand down so its obvious to the majority of 9/11 truthers that Sept 11th was a False Flag perpetrated by a global elite that is made of all nationalities.

Whether its Saudi Arabia, UK, Japan, China Israel, Norway even would have to be complicit in not talking about the truth and perpetrating the lie of Al CIADA.

So give up on linking white supremacists to 9/11 truth because there are white supremacists in every group and more over psychos in every group.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This killer posted on Infowars. The last comment.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not a 911 truther anymore. I watched Screw 9/11 Mysteries and read Mark Roberts papers. I was conned. And I feel silly for believing the nonsense of the liars in the 911 "truth" movement.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

No, "truthers" are not being classified as terrorists. That certification was dropped to demonstrate that there is a correlation between SOME truthers and SOME people who tend to blame the Jews for everything, including 9/11.

I think this thread is kind of ironic............ we have yet to see, via written word or youtube EXACTLY what Beck said......... and yet minds are made up already, aren't they?

Aren't they?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
So give up on linking white supremacists to 9/11 truth because there are white supremacists in every group and more over psychos in every group.

I'm curious, how many murders were committed by white supremacists this year that were not 911 truthers?

I believe in the past 12 months, 911 truthers are responsible for 5 murders.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Read the thread from the start to here. I just did, even though I participated earlier on. Nobody is saying that. People are saying that there is a correlation between SOME of both groups.

We're on the same side, right? The side of truth. Sure we are. We all want to know what really happened. So, how to we get to that point? We discuss, we provide evidence.

What we don't do, hopefully, is try to cubbyhole others with an opposing view into a neat little strawman package, that we can they shunt aside as unworthy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder if these "truthers" have had the guts to reads the hundresds of pages of Mark Roberts work like I have done. I cant discredit one word he has written. And I doubt these "truthers" who dont give 2 figs about the real truth would even try to challenge Mark Roberts or the Screw 911 Mysteries film.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brad james

I don't have an ilk, Brad. I am a human being who wants people to think clearly, and not use hyperbole to try and shore up their points. Here we are, discussing tangents to the OP, and the OP hasn't even been certified.

You go ahead and try to quantify who I am, if it makes you feel better. I really don't care. But! be careful with that broad brush you're painting with; you might get some on you.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Beefcake

Read the thread from the start to here. I just did, even though I participated earlier on. Nobody is saying that. People are saying that there is a correlation between SOME of both groups.

We're on the same side, right? The side of truth. Sure we are. We all want to know what really happened. So, how to we get to that point? We discuss, we provide evidence.

What we don't do, hopefully, is try to cubbyhole others with an opposing view into a neat little strawman package, that we can they shunt aside as unworthy.

I know what happened on 911. I'll answer your silly questions. Wake up like I did. Quit being in this evil 911 INside Cult that is nothing but lies and misinfo.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join