It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says not to question the official story of 9-11.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fibonacci
reply to post by hovernator

The process that created the effect of bombs going off is called pancaking. As each floor collapsed it transfered the force to the floor below, creating a chain reaction. As each floor collapsed the air contained on that floor was forced out with a lot of force, giving the effect or look of an explosion.

I'm sure I saw somewhere that the "pancaking" left the central columns standing... So THAT had to be thrown out as an explanation.

Fib-dude, keep up with what's latest in lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fibonacci

PLEASE......do you hear yourself......reread your comments. Now are you done rereading them? Ok, get off this website if you are sick of this crap! Dont even start with the I am holy, all mighty and smarter than you, BS. After all, where do you get your qoutes from...mmmmm....SOUTH F-ing PARK. Give me a break.....don't go away mad, just go away!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I would say you have a very good point. Obama also stressed that the official story of the Holocaust is not to be questioned or debated.

This administration is sounding as Zionist as it looks. I am not implying that the Holocaust was a hoax or even a partial hoax, but there is a constant barrage of propaganda surrounding it and some of the questions regarding the truth seem valid and deserve more investigation.

there is no question to the holocaust...5-star general Dwight D. Eisenhower had 1,200 hours of film shot of the various concentration camps, thousands of transcripts from germans, military and civilian, written statements from thousands of american soldiers, and of course the nuremberg trails. it is THE MOST documented and verifiable event in the history of man. to suggest it didn't happen, immediately dismisses credibility.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
FISA, Patriot Act, NAFTA, renditions, the borrowing of our children's futures, nothing this guy does surprises me in the least. He is nothing at all different, in fact he is more damaging since he is much smoother and has a charismatic persona.

What this does do though is give a bit of nice steam to the movement. I agree that if they were not concerned about the new thermite info and the recent MSM coverage given to the Engineers that are making some noise, they would not have had him bring it up.

I just wonder if we will ever get any real control over our government.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
so are we just going to complain about obama for the next 7 years like we did with bush the past 8

or are we going to actually try to impeach obama or vote him out of office to show the people are the ones in power

nah we're just all going to complain because obviously we have no power and voting is all a joke because the majority of the population is too stupid to make their vote count

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hovernator
Unbelievable 911 was AN INSIDED JOB!!! That stupid sob. is just another freakin puppet of the illuminati whos getting paid 400k a year. Has a 9 million dollar home in Hawaii thats 9,000,000. Where the hell does he get that kind of money when they were spending money on their so called campaign?! Even his wife who was a lawyer in Chicago makin 200k a year.

Maybe he made his money off

Obama sneakers

Obama Dinner Plates

Obama Coins

Obama Basketballs

and lets not forget the new

Obama reality show on Faux News

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Obama does not want the American people to question the official story of the 9/11 tragedy specifics and related material --

Maybe it is reverse psychology, eh? I wonder if this would be his position if say he had a looking glass into the future as well as the past and were to discover that the planes were brought down by remote control, with unaware 'hyjackers' on board, and some type of lab experiment gone wrong as a diversion-while the gold is robbed beneath. And that these same highly technological mercenaries end his life in 2011. Or currently work with or beside him to maintain their deception.

Only he can never figure it out because he argues to divert from the subject to begin with?

That would be bad.
Just an example.

Should we have not questioned the official story that the Africans came over willingly? I don't believe so. Slavery is wrong and so is murder, so let's show our support and keep questioning for Obama's own sake.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

The only thing this administration has going for it is the guise that it is in control of us all. The fact of the matter is they all know if and when the people do rise up and come for them, there isnt an army big enough or willing enough to save them.

Best keep the populous fat, ignorant, broke and addicted to Americas Top Model. The last thing they want is a population of educated people who know how horribly they have been victimized and lied to.

Amen to that. We never have to be under the control of a hand full of bad people. It's true, we do outnumber those guys by a lot. And, even though they do control the army, I still think you could whisper truth in enough ears to take control of the army. They are still capable of hearing truth. The army has enough people in it, willing to do what is right. But, I don't like war. I would rather things be straightened out without the use of weapons.

Troy

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone has brought this up in other threads yet but...is the reason he toured a concentration camp an act of propaganda in order to build trust in the official story with his supporters in order to quail the conspiracy theorists who have raised more and more questions about its validity?

Many of my friends were asking, "What does Obama's touring of a concentration camp have to do with anything relevant today"?

Many of my brain cells are asking you: what does a thread about Obama wanting to confirm the "official version" of 9/11 have to do with his visit to a ww2 concentration camp?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have this video at home and it is an eye opener. I truly believe we knew about the attack and after seeing this tape I was totally convinced.

video.google.com...

Also I remember watching CNN and they had the director of FEMA on there and the correspondent asked him when did Bush send him to New York and he said the day before.

After this got out, the government posted an article on the net that some what skewed what he said and in a round about way cleaned up what he said.

I know what I heard.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh come on!

Can someone explain to me what is so shocking about this?

Where's the shock? "OMG, I can't believe Obama too?!?! Please, not Obama, he's the last hope we had!"

Get real! I'm utterly fed up of people and their ignorance. People laughed at me and a few others here on ATS, wayyyy before the election even occured. We told you how it was going to go down, before it even went down. We told you what to expect. But, people called us looney, and told us we have no hope and that we can make a difference with our votes.

We told them that they are uneducated and living in an illusion.

Now, it has come to pass. Are we psychic? How did we know Obama is the same as Bush? No, we're not psychic. I'll fill you guys who do not know, on a little secret.

You see, what you have to do is this; do as much research as possible on who controls things on this planet. Study who controls the money, study your real history well(from Prescott Bush's ties to Osama Bin Laden & Al Qeada, to his dealings with Hitler, to the Queens close relations).

Study how deep their power goes. What they have corrupted and infiltrated. Study when the US lost its freedom.

It's not hard really, or even really that much work. All the info can be acquired in a few weeks time. You already have a very excellent source...and that's ATS.

Now, once you acquire all this info, you will be able to make predictions like some of us. So, you see...it's not magic, or Voodoo...it's knowledge.

Obama, like Bush & like many other Presidents before them, are puppets. They do not control a damn thing. They are a front. The face that takes the blame. They are scape goats; nothing more. So...do not be surprised when sh!t hits the fan. Nor, do not blame Obama for it...he's simply a symptom of a greater disease. In fact, blaming yourself instead of Obama is more just.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So what would he say to all the physicists, engineers, building workers, firefighters that have irrefutable information regarding what really happened? The bull# has to stop!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
anytime the government tells us not to question something, it usually means there's alot to question & answers they know but don't want us to know. the more they say not to question, the closer we are to the answer.

I must agree with this.

Does anybody else agree with this statement?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here's another disinformant. He wasn't even in office at the time, so how would he know?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Nobody ever got anything done by being quiet and protesting. TPTB don't want people making a fuss and exposing what atrocities have been commited by our own governments. They want you to put up, shut up and be glad of your servitude. Don't be so naive as to think quiet protesting from the comfort of your own armchair works.

Up with Alex Jones, and anyone else with the nerve to truly stand up and fight for your freedom!

Don't knock it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sorry people, but it's laughable that anyone expects a government politician will ever tell the truth about anything.

Take my lot, the UK politicians, they have sat for tens of years happily spending tax payers money on their personal treats and second homes, some not content with their fraud even went down the line of mortgage fraud and guess what, no charges, "we worked within the rules".

Yes of course they did as they created the rules but at least one brave man supplied the truth to the papers, sadly no heads will fall as it's all looked after by the government.

So, do you really think anyone in on 9/11 would be daft enough to give your new boy on the block the info. What you need is a 3rd party person to drop them in the poop but who would be willing to put their lives and that of any family on the line.

It would take an amazingly brave person to do that..

Does Obama know anything about it, I doubt it very much, he's far too gaffe prone as it is. Bush did know, as stupid as he made himself look their is a family line that goes deep into your economic system, he's an untouchable.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
anytime the government tells us not to question something, it usually means there's alot to question & answers they know but don't want us to know. the more they say not to question, the closer we are to the answer.

I must agree with this.

Does anybody else agree with this statement?

I think that is the first red flag when we are told something like this. i like Obama and I voted for him but he proves what I said, a politician is a politician is a politician.

And like i said in my post, I know what I heard. So why would Bush send an agency that deals with a disaster after it has happened, to a place a day before it has happens if you have no knowledge of it?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The problem with the whole thing is this:

Al Queda did do it. He's not lying so he can say it with confidence. They just had help, he's leaving that out. Most of the CT's are both outrageous and wrong, so again he's not lying. Theres deep psychology behind that, he could probably pass a polygraph.

And yet the overall level of deception is legendary, epic even. Every president I can remember (back to carter) has been able to do it quite well. Reagan was my favorite, he testified under oath he didn't remember. Thats classic.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

In response to your quote:-

"You see, what you have to do is this; do as much research as possible on who controls things on this planet. Study who controls the money, study your real history well(from Prescott Bush's ties to Osama Bin Laden & Al Qeada, to his dealings with Hitler, to the Queens close relations)."

I fully understand what and who, you are referring to here, hopefully other members of ATS who don't know much about the subject, do more research on and study carefully these facts.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I agree, this suggestion is completely not out of the realm of possibility. The only thing I would question would be the damage to the sprinkler system after the collision. I would guess that with people throwing themselves to their deaths that there wasn't much fire suppression going on, but I wasn't there so thats a guess.

reply to post by mumblyjoe

Well I think you have me confused with someone else. This is the first time I have posted anything under the 9/11 conspiracies forum. I get what you are saying about not falling at freefall speed, but I would argue that the sheer weight of the debris falling would be enough to level anything in its way without pause.

reply to post by Amaterasu

I never read or heard that explained. I will have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

reply to post by ufoptics

Wow, sorry I offended you so deeply. But while we are at it, do you hear yourself? This sounds like nothing but a personal attack provided by someone with nothing of value to add to the discussion. Some may argue thats what I am doing, but I will atleast discuss it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join