It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says not to question the official story of 9-11.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by Frankidealist35

At least the thermite knowledge is out, and spreading cause its irrefutable evidence that it was not a spontaneous attack. It took weeks to execute, and there is no way the government couldn't have known. The fact that they feverishly cover it up, proves that they didn't just know but were instrumental in it's execution.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by king9072]

I find it hilarious every time I see this attempt at "proof" by including it in a semi-unrelated comment. There has a been a lot more of this lately, people are learning how to convince the masses in this manner. Is there a class I missed?

Make a suppositional farce sound like it is concrete evidence by talking as if it were a proven fact.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This does not surprise me in the least, in fact I would expect this for Obama is nothing but a front man for the NWO that continues to become more of a reality each day. Bush was a piece of sh*t that will end of in Hell where he and Chaney (another piece of sh*t) belong. Obama is going to make Bush look like a Sunday school picnic that is genuin. Many of us are still waiting to see a "legal" copy of his birth certificate. Obama IS NOT a natural born citizen and so he is NOT a real president, not that (that) makes any difference. He is evil, Bush was evil and evil is here to destroy for a period of time. The fema camps are ready and all is in place. This evil will eventually crawl underground like the cockroach it is thinking it might survive the second coming of Christ. The truth will set you free but I am not here to expond on this. Obama is evil why should this or anything else he does surprise anyone. If it does then the truth is not in you. God help your soul for you are in serious trouble.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
mod edit: double post

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
too many conspiracy theories, too little facts beyond the mainstream understanding of how things went.

lets see if this nano thermite theory does anything.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Obama, with a maniacal grin and blood dripping from his vampire fangs, hisses, "Drink the Kool Aid. The Kool Aid is your best friend. The Kool Aid is your salvation. Yeah, that's it, DRINK UP! You must BELIEVE that airplanes can completely vaporize into thin air upon impact. And babies really ARE delivered by the Stork." (demented cackling)

Eventually those who rule "America" now and for the longest time WILL be formally acknowledged as THE all time scum of the scum (or close enough) that they are. It's just a question of how long it will take and what specifically has to transpire to get there. All the major insanity began with the establishment of the National "Security" STATE in 1947.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, I agree it is an alarming speech. Perhaps he made it because some of the questions are beginning to get through and it is starting to hurt. More and more people are asking difficult questions.

The other question you have to ask is, why are Congress and the House of Representatives so quiet regarding 911 ? One of the most monumental things to ever hit the United States and so many questions left unanswered, yet never a peep out of them. Why ? They are not the type of people who are short of a few thousand words on any subject you care to mention, except 911. Why ?

Perhaps more pressure would be put on Barry Sotero / Barack Obama if everyone keep asking Congress and the House for a new and fair 911 inquiry. This will not just go away, this will not just be forgotten. The real criminals behind this will be brought to justice.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
anytime the government tells us not to question something, it usually means there's alot to question & answers they know but don't want us to know. the more they say not to question, the closer we are to the answer.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
9/11 was a Inside job ! but... I really don't think the obama administration had anything to do with it.

no way they would of got away with this type of # trust me not everyone in office with them are all bad .. there are regular people just like you and me so please be wise.

a higher power would of only got away with this maybe the bilderberg group or the top chiefs of the nwo can get away with this crap.

i know for sure obama is not part of nwo maybe bush is but ya i wont side with anyone 100% sorry. I hope you guys can respect my opinion

bush on the other hand he is a different story i wont argue on that.

you all realize obama is doing exactly the opposite of what the new world order agenda wants.. like a palestine state. Or fixing the housing crises, or giving less power to the credit card companies. He isn't perfect there are a lot of promises he didn't keep like the war agenda but still he has a lot of pressure on him from congress and thos lobbyist scum bags.

ps: my house payment has went down since last month and my gas and light bills i am paying less money thanks to obama's bills. I suggest you all not just watch videos of 1 side go and check out some of the bills that are passed on a official gov website not some unofficial site.

one more thing. I am not 100% behind obama . I am not a sheep please do not reference me as a sheep .

its been since 2005 when some guy said the new world order is about to take over.. and so far nothing official except peoples theories and information off websites we will never be able to legitimize 100%

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seriously... So Obama said not to question the official explanation. Oh god, this must mean that he has knowledge of what actually happened and wants to dissuade people from looking into it. Look, I am not a Obama supporter and actually have very little faith in any governing bodies, but these discussions are really starting to get old. Trust me, I have been following these theories as long as anyone else here, and while they make for a good fiction read, there plausibility stops there. Just use Occam's Razor and that will lead you to this, that 9/11 was nothing more then an elaborate attack planned and carried out by Muslim extremists. There was no cruise missile at the Pentagon, no f-16s shooting down flight 93, no controlled demolition etc. etc. I am really starting to believe what was explained in this episode of South Park. That, since one-fourth of Americans are "retarded" and will believe conspiracies, the government lets them believe that it is all-powerful and could get away with the worst terrorist attack in history, while they tell the other 75% of the country the truth—that 9/11 was caused by "a bunch of pissed off Muslims." Look, everyone is entitled to believe what they want, and I expect flaming from the hardcore believers of this, but seriously I just don't get whats so hard to understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fibonacci

I agree completely. If thermite was found, then Bin Laden planted it there. If a missile hit the Pentagon, Bin Laden fired it.

He is an evil genius and will live forever.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Black Ops did 9/11. Presidents don't do anything. Presidents haven't had any say since Kennedy. They just read prompters and go on trips. The government is run in the shadows. The only thing the President has to do is shut his mouth and do what the black ops groups tell him to do.

As for 9/11 its all in Building 7. Its the big screw up. A building not hit by anything collapses hours later LOL its almost too funny so those that say its not an inside job explain Building 7 and why Larry Silverstein said they decided to "pull it" and if they did Demo it because the fires were too bad how and when did they lay the charges. Buildings are rigged for demos weeks in advance but at least days so why would they rig the building to demo it just INCASE there was a fire and they had to blow it? COME ON PEOPLE!!

9/11 was the most badly done false flag in the history of the NWO because it was done at the time of the internet and they couldn't shape the news as well as in the past.

With the internet we can compile reports from all over the world at different times and catch them in their own lies and contradictions. We can amass hours of footage ourselves including BBC reporters reporting building 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did LOL how did they know are they psychic?

Gotta love it when the nwo fails and in this case they did because their principle weapon the False Flag is ruined forever.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
you guys really don't think that somebody would have cracked by now and spilled the beans if US had orchestrated the attacks? I don't know, maybe i'm naive but I just think their would be a smoking gun by now.

Also, this video doesn't show anything new. I knew from the beginning the Obama supported the original story. As far as i'm concerned terrorists attacked us and Obama is speaking the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Not really shocked. I didn't expect anything different.. However it does bother me when a president says "Nope, we know everything, no need to question!"
And then gives some non-sequitur reason not to do something.

But its nothing new. Same old show.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Funny as all of these architects and scientist are coming out with these theories and questions....this comes out? I did not see a date but if they do coincide with one another....Well I'll be damned...more exquisite rhetoric from the NLP champ, Obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I think in 1984 by G. Orwell there was something called "think-speak". Anyway, was looking on half.com for a hardbound edition of 1984. Don't expect to find one for 99cents!

We, the US, have entered into a world of unreality and denial. 9/11 is a glaring example.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fibonacci

It's not about "believing in a conspiracy", it's about a serious investigation of the facts.
So many questions remain unanswered, so many facts were overlooked by the 9/11 commission. Is it much to ask for a serious look at the events ? People are not satisfied with the investigation work done. Is it not important to remove all doubt ? Is it wise to refuse to acknowledge that the people are asking for answers and to let the rumors spread ?
Who is the ruler in a democracy ? Is it the people, the taxpayers ?
Is 9/11 an insignificant event that doesn't need to be fully investigated and stop the speculations ?
Who is Obama accountable for ?

It's not about conspiracies but knowing the truth. Negating conspiracies if they are inventions and rumors.

Oh ! But I forgot it... People are retarded... Now that we have put ourselves in the position where we can, you and me, decide who is retarded and who is not, let's go one step further. We should deprive the retarded from their rights. I mean we are not going to let them vote, are we ? And maybe take away their children from them, they could have a bad influence on them...
Well let's lock them somewhere, less trouble.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Perhaps the '911 insider job' believers are not giving Al-Qaeda enough credit, and perhaps Obama is telling the truth when he says they did 9/11, even if it did involve demolition (with explosives) of the twins, 7 and the Pentagon. Sure WTC7 was supposed to be secure but it's not totally impossible without question that Al-Qaeda couldn't do it. Same with the Pentagon, perhaps Al-Qaeda have actually intercepted these buildings way ahead of time and have been in there preparing for 9/11. Perhaps they just happened to be so good at what they do no one was the slightest bit aware to what they were up to.

So what - the Secret service and CIA etc etc were in 7 and it was supposed to be highly secure. So what. Well funded professional 'terrorists' may have access to highly classified information, access codes, job vacancies, personal info, blueprints and layout plans etc to allow them to enter these buildings undetected, or even rent office space or hide out in the buildings allowing them to smuggle in the payloads. Foreign intel agencies and all that Am-docs wiretap exploits for example may of given Al-Qaeda more than enough so called 'secure' information to let them play havoc in those buildings without any worries of getting caught.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Obama isn't a puppet, he's just clueless and thoroughly inexperienced as a public official, and even moreso as a leader. This is his inexperience trying to outshine his naive idealism. Now, he can say don't question this and that, and his decreasing legion brainwashed Obamaton followers will do so like lemmings.

for some reason, this guy thinks his opinion matters. worse, some people still think this guy's opinion matters.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

This is another discussion for another thread, but was just wondering if you ever saw this information from the NY Times concerning building 7. Interview of Lieutenant Rudolf Weindler. I would encourage you to read the whole thing, but the information pertinent to building 7 is on page 5.

and Captain Varriale told Police Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join