It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says not to question the official story of 9-11.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I just saw this video and it creeps me out.

Who does this sound eerily reminiscent of?

I'm kind of spooked now. I never thought he would go down the same path as Bush. Barack Obama really is the same as Bush. He just looks different and sounds more articulate so people believe him more.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What do you expect him to say? "9/11 was an inside job?" lol, he's just another tool like Bush, of course he's going to defend the official story.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Haha come on, you weren't actually shocked... were you? This was to be expected. He works for the same people, and ill give you a hint, his employer is not the citizens of the US.

At least the thermite knowledge is out, and spreading cause its irrefutable evidence that it was not a spontaneous attack. It took weeks to execute, and there is no way the government couldn't have known. The fact that they feverishly cover it up, proves that they didn't just know but were instrumental in it's execution.

Additionally, it's worth noting that every time a politician talks about 911 they say the following 'perfectly' worded sentence "terrorists killed nearly 3000 people". But, if you are just an innocent party, why not include the tens of thousands of first responders and area residents that are dead or dying at this moment from the air pollution in the following weeks? Perhaps cause you aren't doing a thing to help them? Oh ya..

Simply listening to these guys speak proves their guilt.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by king9072]

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
He doesnt want you to research the truth about 9/11 for the same reason he will never allow anyone to see what really took place in Abu Graib with the rape and child torture and abuse.

The reason is it would awaken a dense and sleeping population and in one fell swoop it would ignite a fire storm of anger and rage at the entire system and its government officials.

In short, he likes things the way they are and is in no big hurry to face 100,000,000 furious, pitch fork wielding Americans who are out for payback.

The only thing this administration has going for it is the guise that it is in control of us all. The fact of the matter is they all know if and when the people do rise up and come for them, there isnt an army big enough or willing enough to save them.

Best keep the populous fat, ignorant, broke and addicted to Americas Top Model. The last thing they want is a population of educated people who know how horribly they have been victimized and lied to.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So I've been saying JFK quoted an Athenian politician about questioning government. I was wrong about the context.

"... That is why the Athenian LAWMAKER Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shink from controversy." -JFK

His speech can be viewed here, along with a few statements from other "servants":
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'm more shocked about his rhetoric being the same as Bush's here in this speech. I knew that he was basically Bush 3.0. But I just felt that his rhetoric was different from Bush. Now he is using the same rhetoric as Bush and that's what I am shocked at.

And yes, now I think this pretty much confirms their guilt. I just wonder what the people that watch him now and believe him say. It's not so much to me that he's denying that 9-11 was an inside job. It's that he's using the exact same rhetoric as Bush... that's what scares me... and he's getting away with it.

People will believe anything I guess when you have an articulate speaker there in power.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I would say you have a very good point. Obama also stressed that the official story of the Holocaust is not to be questioned or debated.

This administration is sounding as Zionist as it looks. I am not implying that the Holocaust was a hoax or even a partial hoax, but there is a constant barrage of propaganda surrounding it and some of the questions regarding the truth seem valid and deserve more investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Obama:"Go back to sleep people of the world we have figgured out how it all transpired go back to sleep.It's the same song and dance as always no matter what party is in the White House.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by king9072

I'm more shocked about his rhetoric being the same as Bush's here in this speech. I knew that he was basically Bush 3.0. But I just felt that his rhetoric was different from Bush. Now he is using the same rhetoric as Bush and that's what I am shocked at.

And yes, now I think this pretty much confirms their guilt. I just wonder what the people that watch him now and believe him say. It's not so much to me that he's denying that 9-11 was an inside job. It's that he's using the exact same rhetoric as Bush... that's what scares me... and he's getting away with it.

Well....maybe that Bush was right and forthcoming with the truth...and not such a bad guy. That's, more or less, their (quiet) thinking IMO.

It's a way to get the Bush administration off the hook -- to not only protect them in the minds of the people from a trial for treason, but also to admonish them of their tainted past and make for a more favorable placement in history.

However, not to play devil's advocate, are you sure the Thermite knowledge is conclusive of treason...with government involvement?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
=/ I was so happy when he won, but then again I wasn't -against- McCain..

Faith in Obama dying...
dying...
dying...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ok now it's all clear, since Obama said, I believe now and everythings alright. Sheeeesh I thought there for a while that the government might have actually had something to do with 9/11, I'm glad he cleared that up

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Ok now it's all clear, since Obama said, I believe now and everythings alright. Sheeeesh I thought there for a while that the government might have actually had something to do with 9/11, I'm glad he cleared that up

My point exactly.

Second line....

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has brought this up in other threads yet but...is the reason he toured a concentration camp an act of propaganda in order to build trust in the official story with his supporters in order to quail the conspiracy theorists who have raised more and more questions about its validity?

Many of my friends were asking, "What does Obama's touring of a concentration camp have to do with anything relevant today"?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Most everything the president does (publicly) is propaganda in one form or another, I like to live by three basic mantra's (1) be truthfull,(2) tread lightly (3) question everything.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't think his people had anyhting to do with 911 and think the last thing he needs right now in the current world social climate, is civil war. Im not a fan of politicians in general so I have no bias toward Obama or anyone. I believe the inside world is far more complicated that what alot of people perceive it to be.
We all know 911 was an inside job, but I don't think now of all times, we should all be jumping up and down about it. I don't agree with the fighting fire with fire techiques Alex Jones uses. Our enemy's weapon of choice is FEAR. You DO NOT fight Fear with Fear. That is counter productivity at its worst. If he doesnt know this, he should.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I just saw this video and it creeps me out.

Who does this sound eerily reminiscent of?

I'm kind of spooked now. I never thought he would go down the same path as Bush. Barack Obama really is the same as Bush. He just looks different and sounds more articulate so people believe him more.

I am spooked too. The guy is lost. Imagine that 9-11 took place as they said. Would they make the effort convincing us by repeating it?? No, they would not. For me it is the ultimate proof something is very wrong.

When Obama said there would be CHANGE he forgot to say it would be himself. ;-)
Looking at this from afar, it looks like he is being fed a BIG story about the "nature of things in politcs and the world" and he's either buying it, or he is afraid for himself and his loved ones.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Pjotr]

mod edit: removed vid link from quote

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This vidclip is a sad commentary on the state of representational government in the United States. I think Americans have to be saying to themselves, "What are we going to do about this?" At present there doesn't seem to be a way to elect a president who will defend the interests of the American people and the country itself.

If you help muderers escape from their crimes you can be charged as an accessory after the fact. Obama has already taken steps to have certain Saudi princes declared immune from prosecution for allegedly helping to finance al Quaeda, the group that he says is responsible for 9/11.

He's starting to create a significant rap sheet for himself.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

VERY TRUE! Well Done.

I have the feeling though his rap sheet may have emerged earlier than we all think.

Is he digging his own ?????, or am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

One of the huge problems that any of the globalist administrations has is that they can't let anything go to court, at least not to a real court. Kangaroo courts are fine, like at Gitmo. Or if you're trying someone like Moussaoui, whose sanity is questionable and can invoke national security to shield certain kinds of evidence from scrutiny, you can risk a regular court.

Everything else has got to stay out of court. You can't even attempt to railroad your patsies in court, because their defense lawyers will challenge your evidence. This is a problem. America couldn't even give the Taliban evidence against bin Laden when they were requesting his extradition from Afghanistan. Now Obama is trying to grant immunity to alleged financers of al Quaeda.

If you are a criminal administration you can protect the guilty, you can make false accusations against the innocent and last but not least, you can grant immunity to those you falsely accuse in order to avoid having to prove your accusations in court, thus bypassing the risk of the actual truth of what happened, coming out in court.

It's good to be the king.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why is this surprising to you? Obama and McCain never questioned 9/11. The only one that espoused any notion of a 9/11 conspiracy was Green party candidate Cynthia McKinney.

Obama's desire to retain much of Bush's foreign policy was well known before he was elected as well. Which is why I didn't vote for him (or McCain).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join