It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Hey! You guys don't mind if I interject some facts into this pathetic hysterical thread?
Vaccines aren't mandatory.

:shk: Pathetically hysterical thread, eh? :shk:

“I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

And there are clips on TV where it has been said that this will be mandatory because it will be an emergency pandemic situation. If the gov't says you have to get the shot in a pandemic .. and you don't get the shot or don't give your kids shots .. your kids can be taken away.

Wake up, golemina.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTier

To verify the Anthrax Vaccine program in the military, read Gary Matsumoto's book, "Vaccine A". Many well-respected physicians at Tulane and elsewhere support the claims you seek.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You wont be able to fight it in court. National security pretty much did away with that. It will be considered a state of emergancy. You forget whos running the country. When they want you to do something youll do it wether you like it or not. After the population hit 100 million people a revolution went out the window. How are you going to fight microwave weapons?

Only way to get around it is to run for the hills and hide out, and your lifes pretty much over at that point. They will probably have some sort of verification system to show whos done it. BTW anyone saying vaccinations are fine are you a Dr? Dr's Ive spoken to have stated clearly that there are risks in vaccinating people and that they themselves would not take a vaccination.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Great Post! Just say NO to vaccinations!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fde5a56976d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And there are clips on TV where it has been said that this will be mandatory because it will be an emergency pandemic situation. If the gov't says you have to get the shot in a pandemic .. and you don't get the shot or don't give your kids shots .. your kids can be taken away.

Wake up, golemina.

Yes... hysterical.

You watch TV? (golem scratches his head)

Why?

Pandemic?

Imaginary... As in fabricated media delusion.

Just like 'global warming'... Fabricated media delusion.

Read the 'text' over (as many times as you need
) to see the 'conditionals' that are ALWAYS included.

Any questions? (I'm here for you.
)

Small suggestion... Stop drinking the cool-aid?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have read that a swine flu vaccine would increase the body's immune response to swine flu.

I have also read that death from swine flu occurs when the body's immune system over reacts, destroying the lungs.

Question: Does Swine Flu vaccine increase the probability of the immune system overreacting and killing the patient, along with the desired effect of reducing the probability of getting a moderate infection?

Question: What are the compared mortality rates?

It is possible to have fewer moderate infections and more fatal ones?

Apparently the answer is yes being immunized against swine flu has the potential to increase the immune response in the lungs, and therefore the deathrate from infection.

I found some interesting research.

There is a known mechanism where the intramuscular vaccination effects the immune response of the lungs. The lungs have their own immune response.

Zichria Zakay-Rones1 , Ora Hadas1 and Reuven Levy1

(1) Chanock Centre for Virology, Hebrew University - Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel

Abstract The present study describes the respiratory immune response of mice to locally administered antigen, and the modulation of this response by systemic immunization. Intranasal immunization of mice with the A/PR/8/34 strain of influenza virus evoked local antibody response of the IgA type. The titer of the IgA antibodies declined to a nondetectable level in 40–50 days. If at that time a second intranasal dose was administered, a secondary IgA response was evoked. On the other hand, administration by the intramuscular route resulted in a mixed population of IgA and IgG antibodies. The relevance of this finding to problems of immunization against respiratory viral infections is discussed.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE
www.newswithviews.com...

The MSM is attempting massive Brainwashing!
““A Plan that Would Require Americans to Get Not One, Not Two, But Three Flu Shots” - “Trust the Scientists” - “Massive Public Education Campaign””

Are the governments of the world preparing to vaccinate the entire populace? It seems that may be the case. According to Reuters 4.9 billion vaccinations against the supposed swine flu could be ready shortly. Documents have been leaked that suggest the CDC is preparing to have a Day of Planning for an H1N1 Vaccination Campaign. The WHO" is also now saying that because of the outbreak in Japan they may be forced to declare a level 6 pandemic
You Tube Video

Feds to set aside $1B for swine flu vaccine development

The funding will be used to produce bulk supplies of two key components of a vaccine and to test them in humans. The most critical of the two is the vaccine's active ingredient, a protein from the new flu virus designed to trigger an immune response. The second is a booster, called an adjuvant, that might be added to the vaccine to ramp up its potency if it doesn't appear to work in early human trials.

www.usatoday.com...

What happened last time the government wanted everyone to take a flu shot?

Waiting in long lines at schools and clinics, more than 40 million Americans — almost 25% of the population — received the swine flu vaccine before the program was halted in December after 10 weeks.

More than 500 people are thought to have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving the vaccine and 25 died. No one completely understands what causes Guillain-Barre in certain people, but the condition can develop after a bout with infection or following surgery or vaccination. The federal government paid millions in damages to people who developed the condition or their families.

However, the pandemic, which some experts estimated at the time could infect 50 million to 60 million Americans, never unfolded. Only about 200 cases of swine flu and one death were ultimately reported in the U.S., the CDC said.

The public viewed the entire episode as political farce, said Sencer, instead of a dedicated, science-based effort to protect public health. He said the government chose to err on the side of caution and risk scorn — something that experts working on the current outbreak may also face.

healthandsurvival.com...
www.latimes.com...

Now that we see the TPTB clearly outlining in the open thier plans to vaccinate everyone everywhere...

Immunologists have a special name for substances used to boost feeble vaccines. They are called adjuvants. Adjuvants are arguably the most extensively researched pharmaceutical product in the last quarter century that you never heard of. I have used the word adjuvant three times in this paragraph so far and that is probably three times more than you have ever seen it in print before. This is partly because the most effective adjuvants, those formulated with oils, are too dangerous for human use. That is squalene's other proven ability, causing incurable disease, which is why it is such a touchy subject with the Department of Defense.

www.vaccine-a.com...

Also excellent resources...

ADJUVANTS, PRESERVATIVES AND TISSUE FIXATIVES IN VACCINES

Vaccines contain a number of substances which can be divided into the following groups:

1. Micro-organisms, either bacteria or viruses, thought to be causing certain infectious diseases and which the vaccine is supposed to prevent. These are whole-cell proteins or just the broken-cell protein envelopes, and are called antigens.

2. Chemical substances which are supposed to enhance the immune response to the vaccine, called adjuvants.

3. Chemical substances which act as preservatives and tissue fixatives, which are supposed to halt any further chemical reactions and putrefaction (decomposition or multiplication) of the live or attenuated (or killed) biological constituents of the vaccine.

All these constituents of vaccines are toxic, and their toxicity may vary, as a rule, from one batch of vaccine to another.

In this article, the first of a two-part series, we shall deal with adjuvants, their expects role and the reactions (side effects).

ADJUVANTS

The desired immune response to vaccines is the production of antibodies, and this is enhanced by adding certain substances to the vaccines. These are called adjuvants (from the Latin adjuvare, meaning "to help").

The chemical nature of adjuvants, their mode of action and their reactions (side effect) are highly variable. According to Gupta et al. (1993), some of the side effects can be ascribed to an unintentional stimulation of different mechanisms of the immune system whereas others may reflect general adverse pharmacological reactions which are more less expected.

There are several types of adjuvants. Today the most common adjuvants for human use are aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate and calcium phosphate. However, there are a number of other adjuvants based on oil emulsions, products from bacteria (their synthetic derivatives as well as liposomes) or gram-negative bacteria, endotoxins, cholesterol, fatty acids, aliphatic amines, paraffinic and vegetable oils. Recently, monophosphoryl lipid A, ISCOMs with Quil-A, and Syntex adjuvant formulations (SAFs) containing the threonyl derivative or muramyl dipeptide have been under consideration for use in human vaccines.

Chemically, the adjuvants are a highly heterogenous group of compounds with only one thing in common: their ability to enhance the immune response-their adjuvanticity. They are highly variable in terms of how they affect the immune system and how serious their adverse effects are due to the resultant hyperactivation of the immune system.

www.vaclib.org...

www.rense.com...

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO
May 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Vaccination of “every man, woman and child” has been in the planning for at least the last several years. The current concept, originated by former Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary, Tommy Thompson,[1] is being advanced by his successor, Mike Leavitt.[2] Of course, Thompson envisioned mass vaccination using the smallpox vaccine. But times have changed, and the flu shot now appears to be the instrument of choice for those pursuing the universal vaccination agenda.

The fact that the flu shots are ineffective in every age group hardly seems to matter to those who continually promote their use. Multiple studies published in highly reputable publications have documented that flu shots are ineffective in all ages. For example, The Cochrane Collaboration produced a series of articles in 2005 reviewing the published literature to determine the effectiveness of the flu shot. Nothing substantiating its usefulness was found. .........

........During the week of April 17, 2006, The Washington Post ran a story that not only extolled the use of the influenza vaccines but pushed for a new and improved version by saying, “Why wait for the pandemic to benefit from better flu vaccines?”[7] The story went on to say that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is planning to strengthen the flu shot “destined for the elderly” by adding an immune-boosting compound to the shot called an adjuvant.

An adjuvant is a substance added to produce a high antibody response using the smallest amount of virus (antigen) possible. By definition adjuvants are considered to be “pharmacologically active drugs.” They are designed to be “inert without inherent activity or toxicity” and yet they are required to “potently augment effects of the other compounds” in the vaccines.[8] It is difficult to explain how a substance can be defined as “pharmacologically active” and at the same time be described as “inert and have no activity or toxicity.”

The limiting factor for approval of new adjuvants has been that most are far too toxic for use in humans. However, one adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene. On first blush, squalene seems like a good choice for an adjuvant. Manufactured naturally in the liver, squalene is a precursor for cholesterol. In addition, squalene can be purchased at health food stores in its more commonly known form, “shark liver oil.” However, ingested squalene has a completely different effect on the body than injected squalene. When molecules of squalene enter the body through an injection, even at concentrations as small as 10 to 20 parts per billion, it can lead to self-destructive immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.[9]
Several mechanisms have been proposed to explain this reaction.

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They can't make it manditory.

When they say "everyone" I believe they mean they want to have enough VACCINE for everyone, whereas usually they only make 40 million doses or such for the high risk groups, so if everyone wanted it there would not be enough.

In reality selective vaccinations DO work, the vaccinated people create a natural barrier that typically prevents pandemics.

I am happy if 50% or 70% of Americans freak out and rush to get their flu shot (which is only marginally effective most years anyway) because if they get it and I don't they lower the risk of me catching it.

People that do NOT believe in vaccinations should encourage the panic, that way you don't get the shot but you DO get the benefits when others do.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Just like 'global warming'... Fabricated media delusion.

Global warming is. This is not.

Small suggestion... Stop drinking the cool-aid?

Small suggestion ... learn to spell Kool-aid.
(and wake up)

Originally posted by Sonya610
They can't make it manditory.

Hey ya Sonya.

Schools can require certain vaccinations before a child is allowed to attend. If the kids don't get their shots and don't go to school then the state can come take them away and throw you in jail.

IMHO - They CAN make it manditory.

People that do NOT believe in vaccinations should encourage the panic, that way you don't get the shot but you DO get the benefits when others do.

My child has all her shots - but NOT the HPV one (I wont allow MERCK to use her as a test animal) and she won't be getting this swine flu shot ... we'll go to a lawyer and raise heck before as much as we can ...

[edit on 5/25/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTier

If you would like more info on Gulf War Syndrome as it relates to the Anthrax vaccine, Gary Matsumoto's book "Vaccine A" is a gerat read- he's a credentialled journalist who has interviewed thousands of people, and has data from multiple physicians at Tulane, Vanderbilt, etc., who support the vaccine's having caused the seemingly amorphous syndrome so many of our soldiers suffer from.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

Zombie- I replied to Alphatier about this- have you read Gary Matsumoto's bok, "Vaccine A"? At the end of this thread I describe the link between the new anthrax vaccine and the GW syndrome- a must read, backed by solid, university-backed (not pharma!) research, and many docs who are convinced that the cause of the syndrome is the vaccines- spec. b. anth.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Exuberant1-

Yes- you are absolutely correct- the Constitution cannot allow such things to occur. Unfortunately, as we are a Republic, State Legislatures can enforce a host of locla laws that one would have to take to DC to the Supreme Court, in order to overturn them- for example:
Massachusets has passed a law in it's Commonwealth that provides for search and seizure of property, removing infected people from their homes, workplaces, schools, etc., placing people in quarantine facilitieis if they fall ill and refuse anti-virals or vaccines- the lot.
Now- this flies in the face of our Bill of Rights- and yet it passed, and is currently being implemented in advance of a fall wave of H1N1. How many people have the free time, money, GUTS to go to the Supreme Court and arguetheir cases against such draconian measures? Would I? Yes, if I could (though I don't live there, I fear many states will adopt similar strategies). But most people will cower before the "power" of the state, of possible martial law, etc. It's a terrible conundrum, because we OUGHT to be protected by our Constitution, but in fact, we really aren't in this scenario.

If you can find another way to fight back, please post it! We need all the armament we can get- physical, philosophical, legal, etc.

--C

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Jim Marrs Swine Flu thread

Thought you all would be interested in what Jim Marrs has to say about Swine Flu.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Burn-

THANK YOU! Thank you for discussing adjuvants. I've been posting about them on nearly every thread possible. GSK's H1N1 vaccine will contain their "proprietary" adjuvant, AS03- you can Google it and get the formulation wth a little searching. It casues an autoimmune reaction, as you so eloquently said, due to a hyper-immune response to the oils and fats in the adjuvants that mimic those in cellular membranes, etc.

This vaccine may MAY prevent some cases of H1N1, but it will kill FAR more people than it helps, due to the adjuvant alone- not to mention all of the ther issues with vaccines, such as mercury, MSG (an excitatory form of glutamic acid that can trigger anything from autism to Alzheimer's to ALS and MS).

Guillan Barre is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to negative outcomes from this upcoming vaccine. I hope and pray enough people will fight back against taking it- no matter how hard it is or what we have o sacrifice to do it. Fantastic post. S&F for you.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by CultureD]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFanSchools can require certain vaccinations before a child is allowed to attend. If the kids don't get their shots and don't go to school then the state can come take them away and throw you in jail.

IMHO - They CAN make it manditory.

Ahhh...yes...public schools, the military, probably many hospital workers and police and such. I used to sell flu vaccine and I believe some convalescent/old people homes sometimes demanded all visitors prove they had received the shot if it was a bad flu season.

But to me, when dealing with the elderly that seems sensible. Like proving your puppy had shots to enter puppy training classes. Too many highly lethal diseases among those groups to risk infection.

When they say "everyone" I think of the adult private sector. There would be NO way to force it or track it. It is not like they can send out 300 million little postcards, like a jury summons, and expect people to show up. It would be near impossible unless they planned it years ahead of time (and they surely didn't).

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This was a great link- thank you so much. Mr. Marrs had wonderful information, and it supports eveything you have insisted upon, researched, etc. As I'm new to the forum, I'm not familiar with is expertise, but glad to know it's there. Many thanks.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Global warming is. This is not.

What? You think the media is going to tell the TRUTH on this (or ANY) issue?

Small suggestion ... learn to spell Kool-aid.

Who was the guy that said if you're correcting someones spelling (in your opinion
), that he's shooting blanks?

Help me out here...

You just seem to be fanning the flames (IN SUPPORT) of causing panic.

(and wake up)

About what? The pandemic that DOESN"T exist?

Fear mongering (in support of 'innoculations')?

Mandatory innoculations?

A little help...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

S&F. Sorry it took me so long to get here.

I just wrote this for a different thread, but it's appropriate to post it here. Unfortunately I don't have time to pull my references, but they're solid. I promise.

...I have the transcripts from the FDA's prion meetings with their vaccine committee about Mad Cow prion contamination of vaccine stocks.

The committee's conclusions were, (paraphrased): vaccines are so contaminated with prions, and new strains appear all the time, so there is no point focusing on the Mad Cow prion; overall, it's too expensive to filter prions out of vaccines, and it is not cost-efficient.

The financial relationships between the FDA, the cattle industry and Big Pharma are on record.

To clarify the situation: vaccines are horribly contaminated with prions and misfolded proteins; the specific health effects of each different strain is unknown, but there is no doubt these agents are capable of causing disease.

However, government has no alternative available to replace vaccines, and needs industry to invest heavily in vaccine production - so they're willing to sacrifice people's long term health to prevent short term panic.

NOTE: Vaccine manufacturers use the same 'stocks' that were created a century ago to 'grow' their vaccines - and said stocks just keep getting more and more contaminated by prions and misfolded proteins with every run through a centrifuge...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am a Veterinary Tech and have extreme mixed feeling about the whole vaccination debate. The vaccines used for animals have much more availablity in terms of testing lengths than do human, in turn I believe we see even more reactions and problems then seen in human vaccines. As a whole, I think it's needed, a basic core program of vaccinations for animals, but I think it's best to stick to the golden oldies and stop throwing the newest fad vaccine into the mix before it's even had time to be tested. The veterinarian I work for believes less is more a great outlook in my opinion. These vaccine companies are in such hurry to cash in they play on fear to promote their newest editions. Don't get me wrong some of them may be helpful but let's give the testing an appropriate amount of time!
I think the same applies for humans my own daughter had seizures after the second round of Prevnar vaccine, this is a new addition in the Canadian core vaccination program, it's to prevent ear infections as well as 1 type of bacterial menningitis I believe. Again a late addition to the program and there are quite a few others they are throwing in to the mix. I prefer to do the bare minimum for myself and my kids, they should have options for us to decide, the old basic core and the newer ones optional.
The flu vaccines are another story...they are created the same year and in turn the cannot possibly test their effect can they? They may not even be the right strain depending on which flu comes out ahead in the race. I had a flu vaccine years back and the next day developed heart palpitations. I had lots of testing done and was found , months later, to have a mitral valve issue. I was told over and over this had nothing to do with the vaccine by my Dr. anyone in the medical profession I talked to as well as my cardiologist. I trusted their opinion, later I did my own reading to discover influenza A can directly affect the cardiac muscle, directly related I feel. It's scary, I think surely they are needed the benefit outweighs the risk? The old core set I agree...the new ones we should be able to make our own decisions!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Im deffinatly not taking any injections. !!! no way no how i will be bush bound if it comes to that.
And does anyone in australia know of legislation that could possibly make this a reality. I know the US may have laws that can be implemented but does Aus!!?? i hope not

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join