It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NASCARUFOs

the 5th one down with the ? on it

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Supposedly a Colin Tudge and Josh Young have co-written a book called "The Link" Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor" due to be released on May 20. The cover (according to rumors, again its all in secrecy) has a fossilized hand, arm and a skeleton.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Found an image of the book cover:

www.ttmd.com...

Very strange looking fingers.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I agree - those fingers look rather alien-like!

link   
Long skinny fingers. Wonder why the last joints are all bent like that? The 20th isn't too far away, to buy the book or not too. Must be really ground breaking if the Authors are sworn to secrecy with the researchers.

link   
But come on why would skeletal remains be kept in a high security vault? Did they do that when they found Lucy? The Mars rock? It has to be more than a supposed missing link. All this secrecy seems highly suspicious to me. And yes, those fingers do look strange, especially the tips.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by boomadatigger]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASCARUFOs
reply to post by Albertarocks

NO........Because that has already aired before and one other person found it at this websitewww.librarybound.com...

Damn... I gotta stop speculating. Thanks for letting me know. Now I'm worried

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zmouse

Seshseshet? I wouldnt try to say that 3 times fast.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I wouldn't be worried. It's the History Channel. The revolution may be televised, but it probably won't start on History.

This may or may not turn out to be a groundbreaking discovery. Gamechanging though? I doubt it.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Soldat401]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this the ''brother'' that the Pope skeeks of??

why else would it be locked away in the vatican??

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Is this what you worry about?

Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference.

Fom the link?

link   
very interesting, i have sat and i went out to that date and time slot and it says to be announced.. no program description, nothing.

link   
reply to post by Soldat401

Talking about TV, how about movies!

Check this one out (You'll probably know about this, but since I'm in the old Europe, these things get here only trough the internet)

2012 - New movie, coming in November, but the initial teaser phrase gives a little to think about!

P.S.: Sorry if the link seems silly, I'm new in this!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Evilbob

Nice job. I'm excited to see what they discovered

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
An ancestors of ours who is 44 million years old?

I hope it looks human at all?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
For some reason something is telling me that this event will indeed be big.
I believe in spiritual forwarnings, and since the beginning of the year, I have been experiencing more and more clues pointing towards something major occuring on my birthday this year.

After numerous bits of research, besides the Jupiter thing, nothing of signifigance appeared until now.

May 25th, the day I turn 21, and now I have something to look forward to. I shall definately be awaiting to find out.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello all,
Im rather new to the site, but i have been enjoyinging it throughly as of late as a lurker but this topic energized me to register and post a quick thought on this mysterious show.
After reading the blurb about the book "The Link" and the description of the cover photo it occured to me that this might all have something to do with the supposed Yeti hand that may have been in the Pangboche monistary in Nepal. Im not exactly sure but i believe that samples of the hand were supposed to have been taken by Tom Slick and smuggled out of Nepal by someone (perhaps the actor James Stewart if i remember correctly, i know it sounds crazy lol) If i remember right i believe that the samples either were lost and when they returned to get more the hand had been replaced with a different one that apparently was human; or the samples turned out to be human because the Nepalese monks had pulled the old switch-a-roo with the supposed Yeti hand and that of a human.

Im not 100% on all of my facts but i think that is the jist of the story, anyways it seems like reasonably logical guess. (Although i did just see the photo of the cover of the book posted and that does not look at all the hand that i remember being described in the Pangboche case.) So who knows.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Now I'm really intrigued. A book, a press conferene and some kind of world changing disclosure!

LOL!

It will never live up to the hype. Discovery has such a bad track record. But they sure know how to market a story.

Do I have this correct: A 44 million year old discovery? A book with a picture of an unusual skeleton?

Oh boy. This is almost comical.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
just looked on tvguide.com to see what was airing on the history channel that day and it says TBA. . . . weird considering the rest of the program block is complete both several days before and a few after. . . i highly doubt they have any breaking news coming out in a pending docu though . . . i will be tuning in to see whats up

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic_Sloth

Thanks for the link, figured a movie was bound to come out on 2012.

I guess 2012 is now offically a Hoax and commercialized gimmick

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join