It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien giants land in russia - fantastic ufo/et evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

the video i posted when i made this thread was about 5 years after the event, the kids had grown up

plus you can see that even then there was still wide spread documentaries and news stories about it

so it didnt exactly die down overnight

20 years later.. people do move on lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
sorry double post .......

[edit on 5-5-2009 by elijahspirit]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elijahspirit
heres my question....
would YOU trust a ufo skeptic in YOUR HOUSE?

Well here's the other side of the equasion...would you allow sombody with your level of 'acceptance' ...shall we say...to invest your money? Sell your house? Practice medicine? Babysit?

I'm sorry...like they used to say...money talks, Bravo Sierra walks.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Cool vid, thx for posting! Its got a surreal quality 2 it. Even the childrens drawings look strange, which is proof for me.

I thinks this is the level of proof you are going to get on this subject.

Other than the whole world being ubducted at the same time. And 'aliens' revealing themselves to us at the same time, so no one can pretend they didnt see!!!

?????

BTW the guy at 0:45 & 1:50 sounds like the guy from the Highlander film!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My friend, for as long as they don't have an embassy in Azerbaidjan, it's not proof

Anyway, it's cool to have a reminder of that incident in Russia.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Very interesting. This is far from proof, but then again it is the best evidence we have ever had, IMO. If only they had taken pics or used a camcorder. But alas, no such luck.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by mystiq

I doubt that you could say that they looked Human, as they from a distance didn't seem to have any heads, as the heads was so low seated on the shoulders.

The one person said he looked like a a man, like one of us, only taller. That immediately suggested the tall whites that have been linked to the annanuki and many different accounts including the Okanagan legends of their origins, a land in the pacific like lemuria and the tall whites there, and many accounts I've read, albeit I tend to shelf and keep in my head the less popular ones that go against the reptilian draconian annanuki ones, and slowly over time find more threads and information linking different groups, and then connect them to form one possibility.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great post, thanks. Mass sightings are the best, for the obvious reasons. It's amazing to me that I've never heard of this!!!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

a land in the pacific like lemuria

Are you refering to the mythical land of Mu ?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In this age of Photoshop, CGI, sound editing software etc, I have to agree with the OP that matching testimony from many eyewitnesses constitutes much more solid evidence than any photos or video ever can.

Of course, maybe the whole thing was a "Project BlueBeam"-type illusion. Or a Black-Ops MILAB-type hoax. Or, or, or........

You can absolutely never get everyone in an ATS thread to agree on anything, no matter what level of evidence is presented. But, you get an A for effort and S+F, OP

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello again, weneedtoknow.

Interesting story. Apparently the visitors found some school kids kind of scary. Scary enough to disappear one of them (fortunately he later reappeared).

There really isn't much in the way of facts about this story. The report was given to TASS by Genrikh Silanov.

Silanov is not a scientist, since his Geophysical Laboratory is a private structure, he's member of a UFO group. Shortly, he's a UFO hunter like many others.

The same Silanov collected the drawings from the children, revealing the controverted symbol of UMMO on the spacecraft... Medias could not retrieve adult witnesses of the close encounter, despite the potential thousands of witnesses. Children, though, were easily located by Moscovskie Novosti while examining the area. The children's reports were coherent; the little Zhenya Blinov went even on TV on October 11.

www.ufopsi.com...

Add to that, this, which Silanov says about the TASS report;

"Don't believe all you hear from Tass," he stated." We never gave them part of what they published."
www.ufocasebook.com... Sounds like TASS took some liberties with the "facts".

The report, despite coming fron an appearent official source (Tass), is one of the strange tales from the official Soviet medias under the policy of glasnost. Tass, let it be clear, was no more the official voice of the Cremlin, but one news agency like others. The final word was added by Igor Sarotsev, University of Voronezh, who examined the trace and concluded the "anomaly" was due to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster!

www.ufopsi.com...

MOSCOW A Soviet scientific commission has concluded there is no verifiable proof of a landing by aliens last month in the town of Voronezh, in southern Russia, the commission chief said Saturday.

Sixteen radiometric analyses, 19 checks of the ground, nine tests of microorganisms and 20 spectrochemical measurements failed to uncover "any anomaly either in the earth or surrounding vegetation" that might indicate the landing of an unidentified flying object, the commission reported.

www.highbeam.com...

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately, ATS has become more of a mouthpiece for anyone and everyone (who likes UFO's) to feel significant. They do this by making these wild and alarmist claims time and time again; shouting 'proof!', where none exists.

I believe in this story, but I protest deeply the way the OP presents it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Its called the myth of the wayward sun, and they actually have another name for this in their own language, but yes, lemuria or mu comes to mind instantly.
As well the description of the tall whites who practiced skills akin to magic and the end of the era being the time when it appeared the sun and stars/planets were misbehaving by wandering off course. The corresponded with volcanic erruptions, land masses breaking apart, etc., which sounds like crustal displacement. This also corresponds with the time the Hopi's were sheltered underground by the ant people. I'm a third generation from the Okanagan and was excited to read this.

So many things are connected. We've suppressed ancient knowledge, when this ties into the the ancient times of Sumeria and Egypt, India, and so many nations.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
if there was a video i would defintly believe it or maybe a photo but you over exagerated for some reason all that video shows is more evidence no facts and shows a new type of alien apparently unless something like that has been seen already

it was interesting though
but if i find a video on youtube (which ive seen) of an actual alien that is creepy as hell il post it but if anyone knows of which one they will beat me too it. the video is short and the alien is walking towards the person with the camera

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, it seems to me much like what happens in the US after something makes the press. The usual cover up story. Yet the event still stands.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

[Mod edit]

Per the Terms and Conditions:

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post or chat in any language other than English.

Thank You

[edit on 5/5/2009 by yeahright]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elijahspirit

It's an interesting story.

One thing plays on my mind though...

If this happened today, in a crowded place like that, there would be a video and photographic record of it, simply because they'd all have mobile phones.

But this hasn't yet happened.

I look forward to the day when such an encounter happens again, with witnesses holding cameras at the ready. Having a group of witnesses all filming such an event, and filming each other during this, that will be one step closer to irrefutable evidence.

This in itself, while I am inclined to believe the story as told by multiple witnesses, is not evidence.

While other explanations are not likely, they are POSSIBLE.
1. They're all lying; not likely but possible.
2. They were all having a group hallucination; not likely, but possible.
3. A government/military test either accidentally or intentionally witnessed; not likely, but possible.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the tale is interesting no doubt. phage is also correct, TASS almost certainly took broad liberties with the story. so the truth of what was or was not seen will probably never come to light.

as a side note OP, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar. constantly berating the skeptics (whatever that means, we're all skeptical of something), does nothing more than start a flame war, and incite sarcasm and mocking responses. you only signed up yesterday, so it's understandable you aren't aware of that. there are several people in the aliens and ufo section that do their back and forth dance in skeptic vs. believer threads every week....and more than a few people are tired of it. don't become a participant in such idiocy so early into your ats career! please!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by elijahspirit

This youtube was released today !!

Check it out !!

UFO Footage Auckland new Zealand

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I find it funny that we can send people to jail because a group of people can testify in court they seen the suspect/defendant shoot and kill, but yet, these same people say they saw a space craft land in a park and saw 10 feet tall beings, we cant believe them.

I think we should rethink all testimonials submitted to the courts. As far as im concerned, anyone convicted of any crime by testimonial of a cop, citizen, or even a country's president should be immediately released. Cause apparently no testimony by anyone should be looked at. Perhaps the people testifying should even be ridiculed.

Funny that we live in a society like this, no?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by mapper]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join