It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan

Actually, wasn't it the CFO, as in Chief FINANCIAL Officer?

The money guy...hmmm?

CEO, CFO.... Meh! Shall I pour you a glass?

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
These rich guys who kill themselves need to get in touch with reality. There's no reason for them to kill themselves, unless they're too fragile to handle being poor.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Its ironic you say that.
They spend their lives not caring if people are poor tho.
I say welcome to reality!!!
I hope the rest of them are as weak as he was.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just discovered its very unwise to be drink coffee when reading thru this thread. Most of mine ended up on the screen.

My first thought when reading the press release was how much this will save the tax payers. WHY ... no lengthy court costs associated after he hung himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This man is a HERO... What else can you say about a figurehead that leads by EXAMPLE??

Bravo for him, hopefully, many others will follow his lead!

IF, in fact, it was by his own hands...otherwise, we my have a pandemic on our hands.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hung himself just like the dc madam did. Only on the first floor and not the tool shed.
How about that?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes, do pour me a glass!

Many of the "architects" of Bush's so-called Homeowner Society will soon perish; just a little tying of loose ends? before riding off into the sunset (at the ranch), lol!

After all, the TARP Atty. General just began 20 investigations. Sounds messy.

I'd also like to know which politician appointed Kellerman? As in, who did Kellerman "belong to"? Anyone know?

Keep in mind, when all of this crap was being plotted, and it was plotted,
our current President was probably still doing community organizing!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

VIENNA, Va. -- The acting chief financial officer of Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, has apparently committed suicide, Fairfax County Police tell WTOP.

www.wtopnews.com...

I say the government killed him. They'll do anything to avoid admitting fault.

Actually, he was murdered by an idea.
There are many people out there run by ideas, and it is called "sacrifice" - he was a scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I remain skeptical.

If you are the CFO of a corporation, you can get out of the country. You don't commit suicide if trouble looms, you get out of dodge. Why didn't he get on a private charter flight and live out the remainder of his life in riches and luxury somewhere in Europe?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
It wouldn't really surprise me if he just felt guilty/too much pressure and decided he just wanted out. My brother works for Countrywide, and when all this stuff very first started and people started losing their homes, his boss did the same thing.

Guilt is an anachronism, it only existed in medieval times, and Dostoevsky wrote a book about that

Nowadays people get killed or kill themselves for one reason only: when someone is to be exposed. Fear of truth is the killer number 1, and telling the truth is the only existent form of guilt. The problem is, death also speaks truth, and sometimes in a very loud voice.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm sure he was extraordinarily stressed. Not that that makes it alright, but still, he should have been okay with dealing with life the way we all do instead of living like a prince. But if he honestly couldn't, meh...

I'm sure we don't know the whole story. Maybe he was getting horrid letters and just felt so bad about himself and the company he didn't want to deal with it anymore.

He probably was getting lots of nasty letters, I'm sure...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is where the Japanese had it right.

He should have first cut off his finger and offered it to the board of directors and, if they didn't accept, committed Seppuku right then and there.

Something doesn't seem right with all this though; especially with the thread earlier about the stress test leak.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
homey was murdered.. no doubt about it; there are two camps that would have likely motive: 1) pissed off homeless people, and 2) the NWO insiders wanting to shut him up..

the guy was 'wacked'.. how obvious does it have to be?

there will be more bloodshed as people start to crack.. mark my words..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The government had something to do with it.

He will be given a proper funeral and lots of air time for the next few days, then he will be swept under the rug along with his secrets.

Life will go on....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Youre right, as the saying in the stock market goes. We wont have a recovery until we see panic, extreme Volatility of both buying and selling and blood in the streets.

The only thing different this time is that this is not a typical business cycle.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think, they iced him to hid evidence of any corruption with the mortgages. you know who im talking about when i say "they".

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My guess is he knew wayyy too much, and the call came out to have him exterminated...
Fanny and Fred were being investigated, and this guy worked there longgg time..
But alas...Our "trusted" Goverment will never let us find out the real facts since it would not be in our best interests...
Hummm..was it not just last week that the fella who was to testify about Obama and others passport files being compromised..was found murdered in his car...lots happening, but be assured it's just all a BIG coinsidence.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
My guess is he knew wayyy too much, and the call came out to have him exterminated...
Fanny and Fred were being investigated, and this guy worked there longgg time..
But alas...Our "trusted" Goverment will never let us find out the real facts since it would not be in our best interests...
Hummm..was it not just last week that the fella who was to testify about Obama and others passport files being compromised..was found murdered in his car...lots happening, but be assured it's just all a BIG coinsidence.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by MissysWorld]

Can you give some more information on this guy testifying about the passports? What was compromised? Where was this reported?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
another suicided ( to be killed to look like suicide ) death to add to the long list off people killed to keep there mouths shut...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is going to sound funny but aren't we bankrupt. We have been for a long time. The Federal Reserve bought the country right after the great depression. Just an FYI if the gov't bought out Sally Mae and Freddie Mac, why would someone kill themselves, It's a gov't institution, its not owned by a private business man. You don't see Gov't employee's committing suicide over being transferred to another division.This was Murder!!!

BTW, where is all this bailout money coming from? how about the printing press. I think what the gov't doesn't want you/us to know about is the fact that we are on the verge of an inflation boom, where the dollar will plunge downward. Think about it, so much bailout money flooding the market.

Anyways just my 2 cents.

Fox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join