It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

freedie mac ceo found dead

freddie mac cfo dead appearantly of suicide
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-4-2009 by kiddjay25]

www.foxnews.com...

Was it suicide or is the goverment just trying to tie up loose ends?

Mod Edit: Title Changed to reflect Source

[edit on 4-22-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry about my typing this is my first thread i posted so im sure it doesnt look to good. Appearantly a suicide maybe another casualty of this sad economy.... Therer not saying too much on any specific details on any circumstances as how he did it or who found him. I am sure more info will be released soon.

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Didn't see a link show on your two posts... Acting CFO since September, was a Senior VP before that. Curious to hear more about this once more is released.

VIENNA, Va. (WUSA) -- David Kellermann, Acting Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Freddie Mac, was found dead this morning.

www.wusa9.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Meddle_Element]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

VIENNA, Va. -- The acting chief financial officer of Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, has apparently committed suicide, Fairfax County Police tell WTOP.

www.wtopnews.com...

I say the government killed him. They'll do anything to avoid admitting fault.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The first thing I thought when I heard this story was that he had insider knowledge of just how bad things are going to get in the near future and couldn't stand to see it unfold.

Hopefully I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
they say he may have faced upcoming hearings/court proceedings. Suicide would be very convenient. Thats more accountability down the drain.

BTW anyone see a picture of his mansion? Must be nice

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Of course this could well be suicide a la David Kelly? Someone who knows too much, proving Govt complicity etc? suddenly feeling the desire to end their life?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Or just maybe he was going to tell the real story of how the US Gov..is behind all of the corruption. Wow..seems like we have seen these suprise suicides before..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by booky

I see we're thinking along similar lines, you just beat my post!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
lol great minds think alike they say he was in freddie mac for 16 years so he is definatly in the know our where all of our money went.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
He took his own life.

Why would he do such a thing?

He was an entrenched and well-connected political appointee.

He was a member of the elite circles. no?

I wonder if there is even the remotest chance that we'll ever be told the truth about the housing scandal and who it was who actually manufactured it?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yep..he had to die..Don't want to take a chance of him turning honest and telling the truth...

link   

Originally posted by fasrind
Someone who knows too much, proving Govt complicity etc? suddenly feeling the desire to end their life?

Where I come from, we call that Arkancide. And yeah, from the sounds of it, this one may well qualify. He'd only been on the job since September, so presumably, most, if not all of the problems at Freddie Mac pre-date his current position with the company.

link   
I'm with you guy's on this one...this thing stinks.

I would love to know if he were about to release any information that may have further soured the economy where he wasn't "aligned" with the rest of his peers.

AB1

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I will admit, that my tin hat radar went off when I saw this. However, it's just as likely that he wasn't up to the pressure of the job. And just imagine how much pressure that is in this climate today.

While, we will never know how bad it 'might' get, or 'could have' gotten, (I mean really, at one point we were hours away from a total meltdown of the system) we do know that the economic situation can only be labeled as a Crisis. It has the potential to be catastrophic. Imagine the pressure of knowing that, and having to deal with that particular job.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Exactly he was a liability must have seemed like the weakest link. You think someone like that ever has to worry about financial troubles?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember reading a blog by Benjamin Fulford (Yeah I know, I'm not sure about the guy either) but, in his blog he stated that the tensions between the US/European banking cartel and the Asians are reaching a boiling point behind the scenes, and that top bankers would start to be assasinated.

Maybe he was right and Kellermann is the first domino to fall?

Of course maybe not, (but this is a conspiracy site after all) and he just committed suicide to avoid possible legal troubles in the future.

Either way, it will be interesting to see how this story develops!

S+F!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anyone check Barney Frank's alibi yet?
I smell a rat and this poor guys family will have to suffer because of his "suicide". Loose ends are so messy.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
I will admit, that my tin hat radar went off when I saw this. However, it's just as likely that he wasn't up to the pressure of the job. And just imagine how much pressure that is in this climate today.

While, we will never know how bad it 'might' get, or 'could have' gotten, (I mean really, at one point we were hours away from a total meltdown of the system) we do know that the economic situation can only be labeled as a Crisis. It has the potential to be catastrophic. Imagine the pressure of knowing that, and having to deal with that particular job.

i think he found out that the U.S. had to pay off hundreds of billions to individual wealthy investors because of their threat to bring down the monetary system of the united states and europe. he probably appeared reluctant to go along with the cover-up and was personally threatened, or his family was threatened in a discreet but convincing manner.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sounds like the desperate act of of a man who saw this as his best option... a very scary thought as he was in a unique position to see into our immediadent future and knows just how bad things could get in the short term.

Makes me wonder if we are facing million of homeless families and if the Government has plans on where to place all of them so they do not disrupt the functioning of the smaller local agencies?

So does any one know if the Government has plans for a situation to care for large masses of displaced homeless folks with no jobs no homes no money and no place to go?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by DaddyBare]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join