It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great thread - The Mig Video is out standing, I have never seen that before. Thx for linking it.

Someone asked about why the sone of the objects may be as big as a state, the one thing that comes to mind is a colony ship, or a life ship? I have often thought that if we ever do truly explore the universe, the ship we travel in will be a monster. We wont do it with a 3 man crew, but most likely a generational ship housing thousands.

As to the sceptics? They play their part- they keep us honest and have found plenty of expalnations for us of truly explainable objects that we might not have come up with, with out them. I like the true sceptics that contribute to the discussion, The ones that just mock I can do with out.

On a side note- I really wish the Mods would delete the posts that have nothing to do with the thread - like the Lord of the rings and Mr Hanky posts - what at all do they contribute? I'm sure the posters think its funny, but it is also a waste of space, waste of time, and mocking. I really dont even know why they bother to read the posts and then slap that silly junk in. Go find something that interests you and post something useful.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

It's quite obvious that it being Mr. Hanky is a much more logical and rational explanation than the proposal that it is some alien craft. I vote for Mr. Hanky.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Alright, after seeing that I'm forced to agree.
I must have missed that post earlier.
Good work.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My late aunt saw a cigar shaped UFO from her back porch in north Jersey in the 1950s and called for my grandmother to take a look. They watched it go by on a fine summer's day, long before "black-ops" of that sort ever existed. It set her on a lifelong quest to learn more about UFOs and she sometimes talked about the incident.

I believe her and and I can say her experience eventually brought me to ATS, and I am sure a good number of those photos you've posted, particularly those around Saturn and the sun, are the real deal.

Keep up the great work, Mike.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

The problem I have with that scenario is where are you going to even BEGIN to build the damned thing?
We couldn't build something like that here on Earth, IMO.

It would be built in space. And would require a TON of effort. I just don't see it happening. But that is just my opinion. I don't want to seem to sway anyone from their own.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why even show the objects near the sun, they're just too large and seeing as they are in the corona... 6 million degrees?

Who the hell would want to visit this solar system? It would be like going out of your way to go and visit the slums.

There have been no alien visitations to this planet... if you think I'm wrong prove it.

Although maybe the galactic council has given the go ahead to tamper with the suns mechanics in order to destroy the human race with minimal damage to the earth itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

yea it would take quite an effort, But i dont put anything past the Human race. If we can ever quit fighting each other and start working together we would have few limitations.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I appreciate your thread, but I take issue with its title. As researchers and people who are interested in the truth, it should not be up to the others to debunk the evidence. It is up to us to analyze the photos and other evidence to determine what it is (or isn't). We are making a claim that the objects in question may be alien in origin, so it is up to us to prove it. That is what science is all about. One can never prove a negative, just as you or I cannot disprove the existence of Santa Clause.

I must say the photos put together in the thread are very good, and they require much scrutiny to see what they really are.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yeah, all the cred for the animation goes to Teebs!
He´s the one who did it, I just pointed it out.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

YEah, i gets hard when faith gets you blind.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Original poster:

Well, ALL these images cannot be just trashed as CCD glitches, dust, ice, overexposure, shutter speeds and so on. Even if one of them is unexplainable, then there’s something going on in the Solar System! Yes, the truth is out there!

Please specify which one is unexplainable so people can debate it, research it, find information about it etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think it's the Millennium Falcon doing a fly by. It's hiding in the rings of Saturn to escape Imperial Stormtroopers.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mikesingh thank you for your time & research putting this post togeather!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
everybody knows that cigar shaped craft are reptilian, saucer shaped are gray alien and triangular shaped are the u.s government, duh!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coeus

Original poster:

Well, ALL these images cannot be just trashed as CCD glitches, dust, ice, overexposure, shutter speeds and so on. Even if one of them is unexplainable, then there’s something going on in the Solar System! Yes, the truth is out there!

Please specify which one is unexplainable so people can debate it, research it, find information about it etc.

I don't think it matter which is how...
We want cigars, donuts etc. Feed the crowd.

Anyway, the good point for this it is that it put the brains in motion, and present the discoveries in a cool way.

[edit on 15/2/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Intelligent life is so much harder to get than people believe. It takes more than a planet with water, and what your science teacher used to tell you about the Earth being very commonplace if perfectly false.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

I want to say that I am 100% FOR the presence of UFOs
on earth, and the presence of negative and positive entities
inside those UFOs.

I did a search on **partial ring** and **ring arc**, here,
and did not find it.

So, what I want to say is:
Be VERY carefull with the shapes, parallele to the Saturn's rings,
because Cassini have recently discovered RING ARCs.

There are surely true metalic cylinders present in the nice set of
photos of the OP, but we must also consider that:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

What I would say is: Trust the cigars ON EARTH, more !! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't think it matter which is how...
We want cigars, donuts etc. Feed the crowd.

Anyway, the good point for this it is that it put the brains in motion, and present the discoveries in a cool way.

[edit on 15/2/09 by depthoffield]

Let's not forget that idea of cigar, tubular shape space crafts was already exploited in the Star Trek "Voyage Home" movie from 1986.

It was all forgotten till recently and yes so did I till I captured something just like that on film on 02/09/2009

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Why even show the objects near the sun, they're just too large and seeing as they are in the corona... 6 million degrees?

Who the hell would want to visit this solar system? It would be like going out of your way to go and visit the slums.

There have been no alien visitations to this planet... if you think I'm wrong prove it.

Although maybe the galactic council has given the go ahead to tamper with the suns mechanics in order to destroy the human race with minimal damage to the earth itself.

For one, mike has put those examples up because nobody knows what they are.Like you said they are objects.

Secondly,We are not sure who would want to visit the solar system,why do we want to visit other places.A lot of people go out of their way to visit your so called "slums"

Finally.How do you know we have not been visited.Prove it.

See it works both ways.

Thanks for another great thread Mike.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is another

UFO filmed above Somerset coastline by holidaymakers
Video footage of a UFO hovering above the British coastline has been captured by holidaymakers in Somerset.
Caravaners were left baffled when the mysterious cylinder hovered over a busy campsite in Brean, Somerset.

www.youtube.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by NeoSpace]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join