It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Nothing happens by accident, especially on such a scale.

Thanks for pointing out the fact that the attacks on 9/11 weren't accidents. That would be bizarre.

Of course it was planned. A bunch of addled Islamic fanatics planned it, trained for it, and executed it. Successfully.....despite many (in hindsight) indications that something was up. Something specifically involving aircraft and buildings.

My point stands. The only coverup is how poorly the U.S. intelligence community communicated and cross-referenced the available information and data.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
and here is a prediction...within the first year of office, there will be a terror attack on US soil. Look at history...93,01 and next is 09. They struck within the first year of the first term of each of the last 2 presidents....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

What some of you fail to understand is that 9/11 occurred due to an intelligence failure.

You know why 911 occurred, because it would be the catalyst event needed to make sure the PNAC plan would be executed.

Project for the New American Century:

www.newamericancentury.org...

Read the statements and main goals.

I think they conveniently scrapped the clear conclusion out of this version.

It was: "in order to establish these goals, we need a catalyst event, like Pearl Harbor."

A few years later the people of the PNAC-commission got in the government and they got their event.

[edit on 31/12/08 by enigmania]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

My point stands. The only coverup is how poorly the U.S. intelligence community communicated and cross-referenced the available information and data.

How mistaken must the entire intelligence community and government of the world's greatest militairy power have been, to let 4 hyjacked planes fly over
American soil directly at it's political and economic centres, for hours.

Without doing a thing, even calling fighter jets back in.

Why even call it intelligence?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundiIn order to start this manufacturing process, they would need to seize Iraqi uranium supplies in order to properly forge an Iraqi nuclear weapon, or Iraqi chemical and biological product caches. These weapons would also have to be manufactured with Iraqi technology and equipment.

All they would have to do is get old soviet warheads and plant them, no one ever said that Iraq had to have developed them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
PNAC huh? Did you forget to also include the 60's document that was a precursor to 9/11? Why do these always come up....

You realize that PNAC is a conservative think tank and there are many of them that are out there including some liberal think tanks .Please take a look at this link

link

IN 1998, PNAC members wrote an open letter stating that Iraq needed a regime change. It stated that we needed a better presence in the Middle East. If this would have happened we may have had a better intel channel in the Middle East and may have prevented 9/11 or even the bombing of the USS Cole 2 years AFTER that letter was presented to Mr Clinton. Maybe Monica was over at the time

PNAC also stated that we should scale back unnecessary war time programs so they are not the Warhawks many liberal talk show hosts or bloggers make them out to be.

PNAC did not mastermind 9/11 nor did it benefit from it. PNAC states " the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces". What is wrong with that?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by esdad71]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by esdad71]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

PNAC did not mastermind 9/11 nor did it benefit from it.

I didn't say PNAC masterminded 911. I said 911 was there to make sure the PNAC plans were executed.

PNAC states " the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces".

Read: "We believe that America should preserve and extend its power over the world by forcing them with our militairy"

That's what it says without your pink goggles.

No benefit, look at them, all there plans are comming together.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

1-Those studies, if accurate,

2-It makes sense because that is what happened. I don't write the news articles, my friend. I only read them.

1- they are:www.abanet.org...

Researchers have carefully scrutinized the pace and severity
of these changes and have learned that they continue into a person’s
early 20s. Dr. Elizabeth Sowell, a member of the UCLA
brain research team, has led studies of brain development from
adolescence to adulthood. She and her colleagues found that the
frontal lobe undergoes far more change during adolescence than
at any other stage of life.
4 It is also the last part of the brain to
develop, which means that even as they become fully capable in
other areas, adolescents cannot reason as well as adults: “[m]aturation,
particularly in the frontal lobes, has been shown to correlate
with measures of cognitive functioning.”5

Do you at least agree that the majority of truthers are young? Do you think there is any coorelation?

2- Really? I'd like to read this news article that says this. BTW, is this from the MS media - you know, the ones that lie, or is this from one that agrees with your predetermined conclusion?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So, with Obama the new president and a Democratic leaning in the government that does not support a strong military do you think the plan PNAC had is still in play?

I was providing arguement that PNAC did not accomplish anything or gain anything with 9/11. You were making the connection, I was simply asking why?

I wear no goggles nor do I lean to either side. I do not trust my government but I love my country. I do not agree with all of the current administrations views (stem cell, etc.) but in this new millennium we need a strong military to deter similar actions to 9/11.

I feel the only lie from 9/11 is flight 93. It was shot down. No question. However, I know people who saw planes hit those towers..I know people whos families watched them come down. It happened just the way it states it did.

When you are the biggest monkey in the jungle you will always have a target on your back.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So, with Obama the new president and a Democratic leaning in the government that does not support a strong military do you think the plan PNAC had is still in play?

Definately, I think Obama is just a scam, no way an anonymous black guy can rise that fast in America, not in a natural way. Not being racist.

Something to keep the populace happy till the next false flag.

I wonder if Obama even makes it into office.

Well, I'm off to celebrate the new year, just two hours left.

Best Wishes and A HAppy New Year to all!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i agree.
How can we be brainwashed into thinking it was a cover up?
no body put it into our heads, we researched it ourselves and found out the real truth.
its what the government wanted; everyone believing it was a terrorist attack, but i believe the real truth should be reveled, not by us, but someone higher up. im still a young teenager myself, and i was about 9 when this happened. I remember watching the news and hearing the exact same stories in near enough the same wordings at the same time and it was live. no way could every news channel manage to get the same information at the exact same time without it being fixed.
i have watched many videos and read many articles myself and i do believe the planes where a cover up for what had happened.
its amazing how ill minded the government is and its worrying for people my age and what/if they grow up, with the type of world that's is around us.
its horrible to think that we are the ones that get classed as 'insane' or 'crazy' for thinking and knowing all this. I have to keep on the down low when it comes to this stuff otherwise other teenagers my age world class me as a freak. I'm a popular person at my school, many people do wish they where like me...but if i got found out about ll the books i read and in my spare time im either on here or trying to find more information on conspiracy's, i would be the laughing stock. its quite sad really

More people need to stand out and show the what the government is really about before it's to late.
i find it horrible watching people my age act the way they do.
and why did i realise how wrong and full of lies the government is when i was only 9 years of age?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by MrPenny

You're intelligent enough, I'm sure you got my point there.

Nothing happens by accident, especially on such a scale.

Off course you give Hunka the benefit of the doubt. In this case your superior reason and thought give way to your emotional anti conspiracy state of mind.

There is no way that Hunka can correct his claims without changing his whole story.

It's a lie. Or a delusion.

And yes, that's what I'm saying.

And you wonder why people think that those who support these conspiracies are way out in left field. You are seriously suggesting that every single witness who said they saw a jet is either lying, or delusional.

I'm amazed, truly. I guess that's the easy way out when you don't have the answer. Lying and delusions. That's funny.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Can you explain the alleged CCTV picture of Atta going thru the boarding gate onto the aircraft supposedly at Boston Logan Airport when it's been proven that it was taken at Portland New Hampshire?

Can you please, send me a link, or something, for this information, I will be grateful thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

No, not a single one of the hijackers are still alive. There was confusion over misspellings of names.

Please, show creditable proof to support your statement and site your sources? However, if you cannot, then will take that as a false assumption!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So Obama is also a false leader who is propped up by PNAC since they want another false flag, right?

Sorry, but the CLintons bought the election with Saudi money. Now, since Lady Clinton is the Sec State, she can try to bring about peace in the Middle East. If she does this, she will win a Nobel and then run again in 2012. That will be the end of the world....now, about this post...

Please read this and realize that there were terrorist on those planes...

www.nytimes.com...

even years after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, the remains of 13 of the 19 men responsible have been identified and are in the custody of the F.B.I. and the New York City medical examiner’s office. But no one has formally requested the remains in order to bury them.

I mean, would you claim them?

As far as Atta, if you read everything, you would know that he flew OUT of Portland and caught a flight at Logan. He flew there with another terrorsit who does not exist, Abdulaziz al-Omari .

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Of course it was planned. A bunch of addled Islamic fanatics planned it, trained for it, and executed it.

Really! And you have creditable proof of this? Besides our Government who makes this claim with no proof, to validate their claims, (let’s get the criminals to investigate them selves!)
Do you have a source that you can give us that has some scientific proof to your claim?
I do not trust our Government, and I do not trust anything they have wrote about 911 since they been proven lairs. My “opinion” is the Government did 911 they are the criminals. It is my opinion this was a false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
See last post for proof. This shows you there were terrorists. The FBI used international records to verify the dead.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

why would america blow up the twin towers and pentagon??

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

even years after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, the remains of 13 of the 19 men responsible have been identified and are in the custody of the F.B.I. and the New York City medical examiner’s office. But no one has formally requested the remains in order to bury them.

Wow! I love your gullibility, you have been drinking to much Government cool aid spike with nothing but lies. Please how could they have any remains when both air planes that crash in to the WTC incinerated on impact? Really! lol there are firemen who have made statements, that everything found at ground zero besides the steel beans where the size of a keyboard keypad. It is a Fact that the FBI is a branch of the United States Government, and in my strong “opinion,” the FBI has been covering for the Bush administration. The New York City medical examiner’s office is making this claim as well. (Who?) I do not see any real names here! Please the New York Times has lost it creditability, since it sold out to a new Corporation and has turn to yellow journalisms.

If this is your proof to parrot what some rag Newspaper says then that says a lot about your research.

You forgot, we do not have freedom of the press it stop on 911!
Who owns the Press, has freedom of the Press!

[edit on 12/31/2008 by cashlink]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join