It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've just joined this forum so I could add another news source regarding this topic.

Scene Magazine article: Point Of Impact

Two-and-a-half miles from the runway, in a suburban neighborhood full of upper-class homes, a man standing outside his house suddenly heard the loud banshee scream of a Piper Saratoga engine. It sounded as if the pilot was trying to accelerate. He watched two bright lights shoot out of the low cloud cover, pointing almost straight down. The small aircraft impacted in the front yard of a vacant home on Charolais Street in Uniontown, sliding across the lawn and smashing into the garage, where it caught fire. Connell died instantly.

Cliff Arnebeck is convinced that the crash was no accident.

The alleged fraud perpetrated in the Ohio election by Connell's company, GovTech:

But the system [Ohio's election tabulators] was not secure, according to documents released by the secretary of state's office. And late that night, as it became clear that Ohio would decide the election, some of the data coming in from the tabulators was routed to a private server in Chattanooga, Tennessee. That private server was owned by a company called Smartech (which also stored some of the White House e-mails that later disappeared). At the same time, something strange happened in Southwest Ohio. Even though the Edison-Mitofsky exit polls had shown Kerry leading Bush, the returns from that area of the state suddenly began to favor Bush.

I'm an Ohioan and I recall as the election results came in there were news reports of very bizarre voting activity, such as one town with fewer than 2,000 registered voters giving 5,000 votes to Bush.

Surely a serious, nay treasonous, miscarriage of justice has occurred in that election, and I think any true American should push the Obama administration to investigate Rove and his shenanigans fully.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join