It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gates and 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
1. Star gates are fiction.
2. 2012 will come and go like all the others.
3. See blossom goodchild reduction in threads, increase in stargate threads.
4. Superman is real though. Really.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by reconpilot

as i said before, make a thread about it. don't ruin this thread yelling at me about how you think i'm this and that. make a new thread.

Ah yes ,the art of projection or scapegoating to use the biblical term.

So having had all your weak arguments shot down in flames you now suggest I am ruining this thread !

I am trying to support a thread that is pursuing a very interesting premise
and you are trying to deflect the direction its heading in because a few people posting here are daring to question your theories !
exactly who do you think you are , MARDUK ?
He's really in to that you know .

No , I left your thread because this ones better and I dont need constant validation like you do . So you go back to your thread if you feel threatened by this one and I will stay here as long as it stays active .

I prefer original thinkers to plagiarists . Your gods have been playing humanity long enough . Its time for change and thats what really frightens old guard dyed in the wool fundamaentalists like you . Your lies are finally catching up with you , just like the Bush administrations are .

I am really sorry about this shocka , hope you dont feel agrieved by my tiff with undo . Please continue with your thoughts here .

[edit on 24-10-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
what weak arguments have you shot down? i haven't even proposed an argument, other than to discuss the topic of enki and stargates.
marduk (yes, i know he was an anunnaki) was also the name of a poster here who insisted that sumer was settled by white folk from the caucus mts. and that heaven was a mountaintop city, not a place in the sky or even outer space (but don't worry, he also thought the hindus didn't know anything about outer space till i quoted a passage from the mahabharata that showed they had found and named the planets). he argued that any translation or interpretation of the sumerian texts (including sitchin's and samuel noah kramer's) were total fabrications, because it was obvious to him that enki & co. were white sea-fairing folk, who happened to be a little more up to date, but no advanced technology.

if a totally metal, flying floating glowing advice giving, tangled thread beyond understanding, city, is not advanced tech, i dunno what is./

anyway, what seems to get in your craw is that i've found the biblical texts useful in my translations of the past. that shouldn't surprise you. i've also found the ancient texts of many old cultures useful.

please refrain from accusing me of plagiarism. that's not only unfounded, it's rude and an unproductive way to win your arguments (Which seem really forced, are you okay?).

*edit to change nibru to enki.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I am not a poster called Marduk . Unlike many posters here I have only used this name .

If you think disinfo is usefull in building your case ,go for it .

What really eats you is that I can give people a modicum of technical insight and have been able to describe the side effects of REAL wormholes being opened . I have even told people where they can go if they want to know the location of wormholes that are still in use and what to look out for . can you say the same ? No .

its really just a case of proffesional jealousy on your part . I am not, unlike you ,interested in fame or personal recognition . I just get off helping people to see the obvious . I get off seeing genuine people on this forum .
People who just want to know the truth , unvarnished by religious dogma.

So you go on doing what you do and I will go on doing what I can to help those with a genuine enquiring mind.

The world is tired of lies and spin from church and state .They are waking up . You are trying to keep god and jesus in the equation and I am asking why ?

You say you have a personal relationship with Jesus . How many tyrants have used that excuse to rape ,torture ,murder and Burn . I remember a certain george bush claiming he was chosen by god to do his work !

'Thou shalt have no god before me'

You worship a jealous god if you want to ,but I am suggesting you will regret it if you do.

You even justified americas war on iraq because your country was after 'artifacts' . well what does that say about your allegiance right there ?

And after what ? seven or so years of bloodshed , no weapons of mass destruction and god knows how many innocent lives destroyed ,you still think thats justified ? So your gov can get hold of Alien tech ?

No , Enki , your god , is not going to be allowed to leave this planet so he can cause more pain and destruction . His time is nearly at an end .

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The origional posts to this thread had much promise. I was looking forward to learning much from it. I have learned something of what was origionally posted in this thread. It is not up to me to say which side is right and which side is wrong, but it seems to me that this thread has been sidetracked by personal feelings and innuendo. I would like to see more of what was origionally posted to this thread so I can at least have my horizon's expanded and maybe learn a little something. So please, let's get back to what is important on ATS/BTS, the free exchange of information so that we can all learn a little something from each other and not treat each other the way that the powers that be treat us.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

i'm actually pretty open minded. if you want to complain about "christian" world leaders, you should probably address your complaints to the mollech department. that wouldn't be in my jurisdiction, purview or even area of interest.

and what kind of personal recognition do you think i get from all this? perhaps you need to read my thread. for every 5 people that are genuinely interested in the topic, 5 are skeptical and/or vicious about it. one tried to get my thread closed by insisting i was using it as a way to make money, which of course was untrue, since my ebooks are free (can't say the same about some of the other proponents of similar ideas), my website doesn't even have ads or ad revenue (which i can't say about many other websites). i don't ask for donations and have no pay pal button! all of this expense has come out of my own pocket, which is in pretty bad shape right now. we are poor folks. our air conditioner broke and we can't afford to fix it. our hot water pipes (in the cement foundation) broke, and we can't afford to fix them. our phone was turned off and we can't afford to have it turned back on. i don't want to hear another word about how i'm a bad, murdering christian. i haven't killed anyone, EVER. if you wanna go the blame game, i will take you to the statistics for violence against women.

all i'm doing is sharing my research on this subject. that's it! it's not any more complicated than that. it's not from any particular church. i don't have a church in the way you mean, since i believe the church building is the believer. i had a radio show in which i invited people from many different perspectives to participate, such as

i had david sereda, john lear, a guy known as the hooded man who was a former member of alistair crowley's OTO, and various other guests, christian and not christian. they got free promotion of their books, CDs and other materials and i all got was a pain in the keister from being a christian promoting controversial topics. if anything, this entire attempt to reveal my research, has been equivalent to repeatedly kicking myself in the keister!

p.s. an before you start saying i must've made money on the radio show, again that is a big NO! it was a BLOG RADIO SHOW, which is free. i can't afford fancy equipment or a penthouse suite in nyc. i can't even afford air conditioning in freakin' florida! grrr. you're just ticking me off. i'm on the verge of just taking all my research off of ATS. is that what you're after?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
(oh, and btw, Art Bell also believes the book of revelation is legitimate. why don't you go call him up and accuse him of murdering people in 1000 AD? i do believe you're a hatchet man. somebody sent you on my trail, didn't they? somebody said... we gotta shut up that lady! well here i am pal! been dead once before. wanna try a second round!? )

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

(oh, and btw, Art Bell also believes the book of revelation is legitimate. why don't you go call him up and accuse him of murdering people in 1000 AD? i do believe you're a hatchet man. somebody sent you on my trail, didn't they? somebody said... we gotta shut up that lady! well here i am pal! been dead once before. wanna try a second round!? )

What you choose to believe is your business . If you manage to make money here ,you go girl .

Generaly speaking though , it behooves any serious researcher to keep their personal beliefs out of the equation if they want to remain OBJECTIVE . You dont seem to be able to do this .

But the fact remains that christianity has been the excuse for more wars and death these last two thousand years than any other religion and Jesus does NOTHING to stop it . That makes him look pretty impotent .

I never accused you of being a murderer but the fact that you react in such an extreme fashion suggests to me that there is something pushing your buttons that you dont want to look to closely at .

I dont care what Art bell thinks . You carry on like your 'resume' entitles you to the status of high priestess when it comes to stargate's !

We all know how the fame game works in the US . Notoriety breeds attention brings sales brings media attention brings money . you are trying to build credentials here so your books will sell better out there .

Look , its a business plan . you are entitled to make money anyway you see fit . But you will never get everyone to agree with you .

Nobody sent me in here to do a number on you . You are doing a perfectly good job of that yourself . just like george Bush , you are hoping to surf a wave of 'down home christian virtue' to success . It worked for george , for a while...

But politics , like religion is all about PR and perception management and little to do with substance .
If you want to be the Sarah Palin of ATS , go for it .

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
yeah yeah, that's what they said 2 years ago. still haven't written a book to sell. you know why? because i have brain damage. i was in a coma in the neuro critical care unit on total life support for 5 days! so what you are doing is arguing with a looney tune, working with half a brain and short term memory damage and emotional trauma to boot! you think my book's ever going to be written so you can fuss and fume about how i'm just another charlatan? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I can't concentrate that long!

You're just trying to further victimize a basket case!
(I mean, what the flip, you already think all these negative things about me, might as well give you a reason to be worried about my data. it couldn't possibly be right. it was researched by a nut house. There ya go, recon. You win. Goodbye!)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
oh and before you start accusing me of "po, po pitiful me" syndrome, IT'S THE TRUTH! i was diagonosed with brain stem encephalitis, which put me in a coma on total life support. i haven't been able to work ever since. i did wonderful in college because it's in small increments. and you don't have to write full sized books! but if you look at my e-books, there are only bite-sized. 3 chapters each. that's cause i can't concentrate any longer than that! okay? you happy with yourself now? you managed to beat me into telling the truth! the truth is, i'm not well! but my research is still valid! and if you don't think so, that IS your problem.

by the way, get it while you can, cause i'm going to request its removal and myself, from ATS, very soon. i'm tired of being emotonally and mentally abused and battered by people who don't even know me (or who think they do!). if you think you know me, and you know what i've been threw, then you're really in for some knee time and Imean I WILL GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND PRAY EVERYDAY FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF MY FREAKIN' OUT, BRAIN DAMAGED, SCREWED UP LIFE!

i hope you're happy with the results.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

your absolutely right wally in every respect and I really dont feel comfortable about all this personal ranting either .

Its just that with all the crap thats going down right now its easy to get emotional .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If what you say is true then I truly am very sorry for you and your family .
but for what its worth your not the only one carrying a lot of pain.
For my family the whole subject of Enki brings up so much anger and pain that its usually just not talked about at all .

Be thankfull you remember very little of what he did .

I cannot hear the sound of babies crying in pain without loosing it . I know why Enki cut the legs of those birth mothers . It was so that they could not run or strangle their babies at birth to save them the pain Enki would inflict on them .

No , its not funny .Its god awfull and with all the # thats coming down the pike we should not be arguing about stupid things like this .

Compared with what some remember I consider myself fortunate to remember only a fraction of what went on.

he used to torture women who did not comply . One of his favourite tortures was a sword thrust up through the vagina of women who refused to do his bidding . And all his mother can say in his defence is 'no point crying over spilt milk ' .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

ugh, reminds me of the tortures inflicted on people during the middle ages.
it sounds horrible.

i can tell you frankly and in all honesty,there's nothing worse than going slowly insane from infection in your brain that you don't even know you have. that takes the cake. i've had a breast removed and sent home the same day with this huge gaping wound across my chest, a 9 lb baby without pain meds, and another that was breech that had to be turned around before he could be born (also without pain meds) and still, the infection in the brain thing was the worst. not because of the physical pain but the extreme emotional trauma it caused ..and i mean extreme. that is it's own special pain. people can be driven to the brink of suicide quicker by emotional pain than any other type of malady i can think of.

anyway, to get back to the topic, i think enki saved the nephilim king of sumer and enlil saved Noah. i do not believe Noah and Utanapishtim were the same guy. enki's priests related the event from a perspective that would make enki look the best. they failed to mention, however, that utanapishtim was one of enki's human-hybrids and noah was one of enlil's humans, one of his black-headed people. in fact, they fail to mention noah at all (because, 1) he was a human and therefore a slave, and 2) because enki doesn't like humans and 3) enki had usurped the story of creation, just as marduk did later. you can tell this by reading passages in which enki is featured, such as those of the namshub of enki, for example, which describes him confusing the languages of the people:

here we have enki, the wise, the trustworthy. it's been stated that in praise of enlil, the whole universe speaks the same language. that is, till the defiant enki decides to mix it up.
the wise trustworthy guy (who is called the tricky one in other texts! say what?), mixes it all up. it makes no sense. no reason is given.

in the biblical account it points to a reason. i believe these events are muddled between these two accounts because of translation errors on the one hand, and modifications on the other. and that what you have is a stargate event. enki takes a new host body in the person of nimrod (akkadian enmerkar) and begins to rebuild his e.abzu (the tower of babel, better stated as the tower of the gate of chaos (tiamat) or just simply, the tower of tiamat (which is an earthbound reconstruction of the e.abzu of enki). the gate is dug up from the sumerian flood silt, and reopened. new people arrive threw it, that have different languages. this creates the confusion and perhaps a new race or two in the mix. as a result, my theory is that the namshub was the device that operated the gate.

and i may be totally wrong about all this but i do believe if you meld these texts together they form a clearer picture of what happened.

i do not know whether that means noah was a hybrid too, but i doubt it due to all the other ancient texts describing the events of the time. there's only one that describes it in such a way that it makes it sound as if noah was somehow different. i can't remember the name of the text offhand but maybe someone else does.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

from Shocka
.....also called Enki. He is portrayed here as half man and half serpent giving the secrets of the stars to two priests. I don’t think I have to tell you what I believe it means that this being is represented as half man half serpent.

Sitchin is only one person to have deciphered the Sumerian Tablets, another is my old Mentor who worked at the same time Sitchin did and had many arguments with him about his interpretations...so I base my comments on her work.

Enki, was the first son to Anu by Anu's consort who is known as the Dragon Queen.. which is why he was depicted as you say.

Also, that same symbolism was employed much later by Enki's older brother Enlil when he was attempting to have Enki seen as the bad guy forever for going against a directive from the Council of 12.... it was Enlil who used half of the Caducious (sp) from the House of Life in Africa, to portray Enki in the "Garden of" E.Din. (E.Din = the first place, or where the Anunnaki had the first base)

This image has come down to us through history as the Serpent in the Garden, and has been aligned with Evil. Which is the furtherest you could get from the reality of what Enki was about, as he loved us homo-sapien-sapiens that he had genetically created as one loves their children.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I went to your site simply-spirit Tayesin - very interesting and yes I agree with you I think the true symbolism of the Serpent has been lost or deliberately twisted and distorted over time.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

problem was local interpretation of an oral history. enki wasn't the only "serpent", there was an entire race of them. check the translation of the word seraph

Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for "seraph":

8314 saraph saw-rawf' from 8313; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):--fiery (serpent), seraph.
www.eliyah.com...

seraph is singular for seraphim. check translation of seraphim

Divine creatures from the Old Testament, associated with the Cherubim, and later taken to be angels. The root of Seraphim comes either from the Hebrew verb saraph ('to burn') or the Hebrew noun saraph (a fiery, flying serpent). Because the term appears several times with reference to the serpents encountered in the wilderness (Num. 21.8, Deut. 8.15; Isa. 14.29; 30.6), it has often been understood to refer to "fiery serpents." From this it has also often been proposed that the seraphim were serpentine in form and in some sense "fiery" creatures or associated with fire.

www.pantheon.org...

what happened was, the oral histories don't include the seraphim as a race of physical beings, but as a race of spirit beings (angelic race). i believe this is both true and not quite true. but since they had condensed their histories due to the fact they had been maintained by oral tradition (try memorizing the pentateuch and see how much you can retain), they just touched on the most important or what they thought to be the most important points at the time.

that's my theory, based on the data i have.

i also don't think references to burning or fiery are actually examples of fire. i think they are examples of glowing, perhaps due to the materials they were wearing or for some other reason. remember the translations into english assume further, and english doesn't do the hebrew language justice. hebrew can express several ideas at once, in one word. english can't/doesn't do that.

i believe the "scorpion men" referenced in the epic of gilgamesh (tablet IX), are the same thing.. they are seraphim (cherubim) who are a race of beings, who predated humans. they appear to be reptilian in appearance, based on the text translations and artifacts.

the scorpion men description may be from the same visual source as the wings of the seraphim/cherubim (think several wings vs. several legs, which has its counterpart in hindu deities with more than one set of arms). there is more than one race of cherubim, seraphim are one of those races. not all seraphim are considered fallen, but from the looks of it, all are some type of reptilian race.

i sincerely believe that many of the ancient texts of the hindu and the egyptians support the biblical, sumerian, akkadian and babylonian accounts. it's just translation errors, lack of comparative analysis and the long burial of Sumer, which is somewhat of a rosetta stone that ties the ancient histories to each other, that has caused so much confusion on the subject.

also, sitchin is not the only scholar to have translated the sumerian texts. at least 2 other universities have been translating them for awhile now and before sitchin was samuel noah kramer (which see).

[edit on 27-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
in other words, this:

(vishnu)
/6pk3ov

may be similar or the same in reference to this:

(cherubim)
www3.telus.net...

and this:

(brahma)
/5coldl

and this:

(epic of gilgamesh, tablet IX)
www.ancienttexts.org...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yeah right ,he loved you SO MUCH he sent you in to the mines with a crippled brain ,crippled DNA and a bunch of crap about him being your GOD . Sure doesnt sound like love to me. ..

So next time you give a DNA sample ,think about that...

You are NOTHING to the annunaki . If they really cared ,why have they abandoned you ?

Is that what you call a good parent ?

Its like Jesus .back in two weeks okay ?

And his disciples went round telling everyone , Jesus will be back soon to put everything right !

Two thousand years later........Still waiting.

And now after all this time you have done what you were programed to do. Multiply like flies , raping and destroying as you go. Until the planet is nearly dead.

Thanks Jesus . you just bugger off and leave us to clear up your mess ,thats fine mate .

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And now after all this time you have done what you were programed to do.

this sounds incorrect to me. for example, we didn't agree to nafta but we got it anyway. we want cheaper, environmentally friendly, renewable energy, but they won't let us have it and kill anyone that does come up with something ground shakingly cool. so, i'm going to suggest that the problem here isn't the "slaves" but the slave masters (ya know, the hybrid rulers?), and always has been.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And now after all this time you have done what you were programed to do.

this sounds incorrect to me. for example, we didn't agree to nafta but we got it anyway. we want cheaper, environmentally friendly, renewable energy, but they won't let us have it and kill anyone that does come up with something ground shakingly cool. so, i'm going to suggest that the problem here isn't the "slaves" but the slave masters (ya know, the hybrid rulers?), and always has been.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by undo]

Now your talking more sense . No , a lot of people ARE beggining to question , they are saying this is wrong .
But they are still a minority at this stage . humans generally only start to wake up when their indifference and laziness comes around and bites them in their OWN ass . THEN they start to think .

unfortunately ,by then its to late . Religion pacifies and molifies free thinking , thats its design purpose .

NAFTA is litterally tearing the US economy limb from blood soaked limb.
this is not reccesion ,this is wholesale destruction .

The slave owners are Enki and his family . The only reason the alliance is now intervening more openly in EA rths affairs is because you are a threat to neighbouring systems now.

The big question is this. Will enough humans 'break programing' and come to the party with us ?

You will soon be presented with that choice. Enki's family will try and tell you we are an invading alien force !!!! yeah right .

we were here long before he came along .

Thats what the terror laws are designed to combat , our presence on what Enki likes to think is his turf . Dream on Enki .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join