It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

The case should be discussed, but on the appropriate thread. This thread is based on innuendo and heresay. That and I really hate quote mining, so I had to say something to that post.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

So sorry for spelling errors! And I never said this should be swept under the rug, just that it should be discussed on the appropriate thread, which I provided in a previous post (and no, it's not my thread, so I have no vested interest). As far as your whorishness goes, for that instance, if the shoe fits...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

So sorry for spelling errors!

Jax, nothing personal, just want to have a little fun. And oops! there I go "quotewhoreing" it again.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

No prob! I just get a little worked up sometimes. This was one of them. Believe me, I feel this case needs to be discussed and resolved before the election. If you read my posts on the other thread you will see that I am a rabid defender of the Constitution, even when it goes against the candidate of my choice, which in this case it does.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

I am a rabid defender of the Constitution, even when it goes against the candidate of my choice, which in this case it does.

Jax, you're a great American! Only when our candidate of choice is held to the strictest of criticism, does he deserve to take office, no one should be excluded.

And after much thought... The term "whore" implies payment for services rendered, as I do this for free, I am more of a "quote Slut". And I did it again... Don't you just hate me?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For those who have been discussing the Berg v. Obama case here, it was dismissed yesterday, October 24th at 6:15 pm. Now maybe this thread will finally die or be closed as it has no confirmable basis, and is by definition 'Political Trolling'!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When you look at the certificate of birth for Obama, it does not match or look like others born the same place at the same time. Why? What is he hiding? Is it because he is kieing like he is about other aspects of his life? Don't beleive me, look it up for yourself.
Obama is a lier!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Another judge that should be thrown off the bench and into the street. No valid birth certificate has ever been produced by Obama. The case is now on it's way to the Supreme Court.

This only delays the truth a little longer which will ultimately allow Obama to win the election. What this will do is create absolute chaos when the Supreme Court finds Obama inelgible to be the President of the USA.

Obama could have produced a valid birth certificate and this would have all gone away. Makes you wonder why he didn't, huh? He just likes wasting time in the courts and creating controversy?

The USA is headed for some rough times. We will long for these days. Well, the extremely lazy who live off the government will enjoy the Robin Hood president for a time until the government cannot support itself.

Buckle up!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

Umm... wow. What do you call the Birth Certificate that has been posted on this thread at least 20 times already?!?

Perhaps you should go to google, do a search, and click on more sites than just conservative blogs. But hey, it's your life, do what you want.

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

And yes, one can only hope that this thread will now be closed or have hoax tags added (at least until someone can produce the quote).

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

FACT - A valid birth certificate has never been produced.

FACT - Even if he was a citizen, when he became a citizen of Indonesia, he would've been required to renounce any other citizenship that he held. Indonesia doesn't allow duel citizenship.

FACT - The governor of Hawaii just sealed Obama's records after Obama's trip to Hawaii.

Obama could have stopped all of this by just presenting a valid birth certificate to the judge. Now he will face the Supreme Court. He will most likely be President so it will be interesting to see if he can skirt the law at that high of a level.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Fact, you did not prove any of your "facts".

Where I come from, we call that "hearsay". Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Just more Berg regurgitation spiced with a little Jerome Corsi.

Nothing factual at all about what you said.

On Monday October 20, 2008, Andy Martin filed suit against the Department of Health, State of Hawaii in an effort to be granted access to Obama's records through a writ of mandamus relief. On Wednesday October 22, 2008 the suit was denied (PDF of ruling). If you had read the ruling you would know that Obama's records had been sealed prior to at least, October 22, 2008, as per HRS § 338 -18 (b), which defines that only persons designated by Obama are allowed access to his birth and health records.

Jerome Corsi also attempted to gain access to Obama's records but was denied by Governor Linda Lingle for the same reason that Andy Martin's suit was denied. After which Jerome Corsi, true to form, published a piece on Sunday October, 26, 2008 that stated Obama had sealed his records upon his return trip to Hawaii to visit his ailing grandmother.

However, Obama did not return to Hawaii until Thursday October 23, 2008. Clearly Corsi lied, because he knew about Andy Martin's suit, and that it had been denied the day before Obama returned to Hawaii.

Those are facts.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Yes this is a real certificate but it is has a revision date of 2001 which means that this certificate is seven years old or less. Where is the real BIRTH RECORD? I want to see more than a certificate. If this is a cover up I want to know as well as all Americans do.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Just more irrationality added to the pot.

And as for the "experts", who would have greater authority, the issuing institution or some dudes claiming to be experts on a blog?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
I'm just saying that his birth certificate has been online for a while.

So, really...

Government document vs. relative?

Document vs. relative?

No offense to her, she also might be confused, seeing she's older.

This is a man running for president 10th cousin to G.W.Bush dont you think he hasnt got connections to change a mear peice of papper and computer record

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Assume he was born in Kenya, does it make him a less capable leader? The bloke has been living in America for so long that you can be sure he's been ''Americanized'' over the years. People seem to be so small minded, a fuss about... nothing.

Ninety-nine percent of all Americans are non-native either...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join