It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA ID problems with aircrash victims?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Certainly!

www.dcmilitary.com...

What some experts have called "the most comprehensive forensic investigation in U.S. history" ended Nov. 16 with the identification of 184 of the 189 who died in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

Many of the casualties were badly burned and difficult to identify, an official said. Of the 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were passengers on American Airlines Flight 77. Only one of those who died made it to the hospital. The rest were killed on site, and for some, only pieces of tissue could be found.

AFIP's team of forensic pathologists, odontologists, a forensic anthropologist, DNA experts, investigators, and support personnel worked for over two weeks in the mortuary at Dover Air Force Base, Del., and for weeks at the DNA lab in Rockville, to identify the victims of the attack

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Many of the casualties were badly burned and difficult to identify, an official said. Of the 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were passengers on American Airlines Flight 77. Only one of those who died made it to the hospital. The rest were killed on site, and for some, only pieces of tissue could be found.

So where are the official DNA reports that state the bodies from the plane were in the building?

Where is "ON SITE" ?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Since it is talking about the rst of the victims being killed "on site", it would mean the Pentagon. Where did you think? At Disneyland? The Mall of America? maybe at Starbucks?

Are you saying that the victims were killed elsewhere (assassinated?), then mutilated, and havd their remains placed at the Pentagon?

Where are the official reports? You mean the FBI reports that have not been released yet? Hmm?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Are you saying that the victims were killed elsewhere

Well thats what i am trying to find out. Remember i am looking for the truth and so far we have not seen much of that, mostly statements and opinions.

Since you are aware that most of the official reports have not been released you shoudl pass it on to your fellow believers that think they know what happened.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Finding a person's DNA on site does not prove that person was there. It only shows that their DNA was there.

Small tissue samples can be planted.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Yes Tezz... were they the same people running around planting thousands of pounds of airplane debris? The same people that planted the light poles in the middle of the highway? The same people that planted the dead body in an airplane seat?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maybe they were?

Without the plane being forensically identified, who knows which passenegers it may or may not have been carrying. If indeed there was a plane at all?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

*giggles*

Honestly tezz... I originally thought you were stark raving mad after reading your posts for the first time a while ago.

Now i realize that you are too smart to believe what you post. I see what you're up to.

(i hope)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
were they the same people running around planting thousands of pounds of airplane debris?

I love how beleivers keep talking about thousands of pounds of airplane debris when they can only show a few pieces in photos.

Please show me this so called thousands of pounds of debris.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The same people that planted the dead body in an airplane seat?

Where's the source? I'd like to read it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Here you go Tezz:

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

"It was the worst thing you can imagine," said Williams, whose squad from Fort Belvoir, Va., entered the building, less than four hours after the terrorist attack. "I wanted to cry from the minute I walked in. But I have soldiers under me and I had to put my feelings aside."

www.usatoday.com...

"I have no reason to believe it wasn't a commercial airliner," said Capt. Ingledue. "I don't believe all those conspiracy stories and the stories people make up. I did see airplane seats and a corpse still strapped to one of the seats.

"I also remember seeing a table with a number of dead bodies still sitting around it. In my line of work, you have to disassociate yourself from the tragedy and the only time I really think about it is every year on Sept. 11."

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I love how beleivers keep talking about thousands of pounds of airplane debris when they can only show a few pieces in photos.

Please show me this so called thousands of pounds of debris.

Ask, and it shall be given you;seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
-Mat 7:7

Some photos are repeated.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just to add one more picture:

thank you

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ask, and it shall be given you;seek, and ye shall find;

So you call thoses few scattered pieces thousands of pounds?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So you call thoses few scattered pieces thousands of pounds?

Yes, good job laughing at several people's graves there.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
Yes, good job laughing at several people's graves there.

Well actually you are the one laughing at people's graves everytime you spread the media lies and do not look for the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You and your convoluted thinking is quite apparent.

Your constantly echoing of the same lines over and over, your 5th grade spelling and grammar, and your symptoms of ADHD which effect your reading comprehension, have shown you are incapable of determining what evidence it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Your constantly echoing of the same lines over and over,

Show some evidence to debate me. Stop being immature and name calling.

Either show some actual evindece to debate me or do not bother posting to me.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You already lost one debate with me.

Remember:

By majority decision, this debate goes to....ThroatYogurt!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to choose a topic, i will be more than happy to debate you again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join