It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of Telepathy? What you think?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
yeah got that
and its very interesting the way u see that
thankyou for sharing your thoughts

and am happy to hear you have such a good friend at your side
its very important to have ppl like that around

cbx

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibelievewearenotalone
reply to post by CharlieBrown

Fate has to play a part bc, like you said,just one moment,one little change,could make all the difference in the World
when you think of all the millions of people in the World and you and your *soulmate* met at that particular time in that particular place,completely unplanned,it's obvious it was meant to be
of course people meet new people everyday,but that's not the same as everything being aligned so that 2 *soulmates* are destined to meet

it's so exciting & almost unbelievable when you think about something like that happening to people

thankyou
thats exactly that what i meant
am happy it happend to me
thankful

cbx

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
hey there back...

wanna tell ya summin... had a dream few nights ago, it was about a meeting (that meeting was yesterday) ...dreamed about a woman with dark hair and she had a sign on top of her t-shirt. I was thinking all day about this sign (what is none of importance) but... here we go... yesterday during the meeting this woman came in and did her jacket on the wardrobe, turned and i saw that sign...exactly that what i dreamed about. this kept me busy thinking a while.
anyone of you maybe had the same experiences? maybe willing to share?

greetings

cbx

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

Seems like you may have had a premonition there

My other half has dreams like this sometimes but more about places then people....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
yeah had that often about places too
but never before about people and not that agreeing in all ways :S

cbx

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
well maybe it has something to do with what is going on around us at the moment,because I have been having some really strange dreams (another thread) Possibly our senses are very intuned at the moment..I'm not sure,but I feel there is something very strange going on...I have not a feeling of dread as such,but more that, something is going to happen...I cannot point on anything,just a feeling and my intuition is normally right,so will let you know

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just stopping by to say HELLO to everyone;have not been around for a bit;hope everyone is well & happy

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
well maybe thats also kind of telepathie...was thinking about this thread too today lol
good to hear all is well,same here
cbx

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
sneaks in to tell ya summin...
its christmas

have a blessed time all
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
all the best

cbx

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
telepathic communication is a natural ability, we as humans have just not forgoton how to use it, its nothing special everyone has the ability.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join