It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Spotting RED HERRING Posters!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

There are so many inportant people who are now question 911.
130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
510+ Engineers and Architects
120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
260+ Professors Question 9/11
210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
150+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
Not one piece of evidence from any of the experts listed to support a single conclusion from the truth movement. When will take all your evidence and get a Pulitzer Prize?! I have looked at all your experts, they have nothing. Did you mean to present some evidence or is the massive hearsay and false ideas of these experts all you have?

You don't have anything! If you had evidence, 9/11 conspiracy fantasies would be more like Watergate being solved. The funny part was the terrorist taking credit a while back and the terrorist understand what happen on 9/11 and the truth movement does not.

But I have to admit, all those engineers have me! You have the support of 0.00087 percent of all the world engineers! Can you find less support by trying harder? You will not be earning a Pulitzer Prize for exposing 9/11. But you have posted proof with your short list of people who share your lack of evidence based ideas on 9/11.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

INEXCUSABLE ERROR FOR A MUD SLINGER. The correvt word is "than" - even I know that.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by cashlink]
Are you always correct?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would be willing to wager many of those people on the "lists" are not even aware that they are. And I am also willing to wager that many of the people on the lists don't consider 9/11 an inside job at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
Not one piece of evidence from any of the experts listed to support a single conclusion from the truth movement.

Not one piece of alleged wreckage, positively identified by serialised part numbers from four alleged planes that allegedly crashed.

You think that supporters of the government fairy-tale would at least demand that the alleged vehicles used should pass a basic positive ID test?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not one piece of evidence from any of the experts listed to support a single conclusion from the truth movement. When will take all your evidence and get a Pulitzer Prize?! I have looked at

Just becasue you ignore evidence does not mean it does not exist.

When are the believers going to stop repeating what the media has told them and actually try thinking fpr themselves?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Because they cant!
You cant get through to people who dont care anyway.
If people really care what really happened on 911 you would see less fighting on the boards.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Not one piece of evidence from any of the experts listed to support a single conclusion from the truth movement. When will take all your evidence and get a Pulitzer Prize?! I have looked at

Just becasue you ignore evidence does not mean it does not exist.

When are the believers going to stop repeating what the media has told them and actually try thinking fpr themselves?

Thats funny Ultima...considering I've been saying that for a couple years now. Just because you (ultima) ignore evidence, does not mean it does not exist. Glad to see you are finally coming around.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, it’s funny how a few hypothetical un-provable things are placed on a pedestal while many logical provable things are cast aside as nothing. The very evidence to support the basic official story is there, reported & posted over and over again. The people who come up with these theories must have proof to support their claims. It isn’t 90% of the people who should need to teach the 10% how to make their case. Again, just saying it isn't true is not enough, back it up.

YOUR outlandish theories need some proof (even a fraction would be nice). The simple fact that you either don’t understand or choose to ignore the evidence doesn’t mean it isn’t there. If you have such powerful evidence that has made you all so enlightened, please just post it. It is getting fairly tiresome to see you post what you think might be something… then it is proven to be a typo or embellishment on your part.

The Mods have cut your side quite a wide berth, so you should make the best of it. Nobody is making fun, insulting you, nothing. Just post something creditable, rather than making broad statements about “the debunkers”. It isn’t a red herring to keep you on topic & to back up your own statements…

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Glad to see you are finally coming around.

Too bad you are still not thinking for yourself and trying to find out the truth.

Too bad you still cannot post any real evidence to support the official story.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Glad to see you are finally coming around.

Too bad you are still not thinking for yourself and trying to find out the truth.

Too bad you still cannot post any real evidence to support the official story.

lol thank you for proving my point.

No matter how many times I post the evidence, you will never accept it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

To bad you both must keep bickering among yourselves and not getting anything done. To bad this is exactly what "they" want you to do. To bad that by dividing and arguing you are furthering their goals for them.
To bad you are doing such a good job.....

[edit on 21-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

You must not pay much attention to this board....According to the CT'ers, I am "THEY"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

No matter how many times I post the evidence, you will never accept it.

I would if you would post some real evidence and not keep repeating the media lies.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
To bad you both must keep bickering among yourselves and not getting anything done.

Well i am hoping of i keep on the beleivers enough they might someday start to think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So, question for you. Do you have any idea what the actual legal procedure would be to facilitate a wrongful death suit against the government? By presenting evidence and documentation of obvious misconduct by government agencies, it should easy enough to to at least file on behalf of every casualty, not that it is a winner but it would be a way to get the scientific documentation on the record. I am sure that there are alot of people out there alot smarter than myself that could perhaps at least investigate the possibility of civil action at least.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
So, question for you. Do you have any idea what the actual legal procedure would be to facilitate a wrongful death suit against the government?

I do believe there are already family members that have filed that suit. Problem is you know it will take years and years and the government will fight it as much as they can.

Thats 1 reason when the congress offered family members money they also had to sign a clause that they would not seek any legal action against the government. So several families refused the money so they could file lawsuits.

Also along with the FOIA requesats i have filed i also sent an e-mail to the main construction company that was at ground zero to ask them some questions. They wrote back and stated they could not answer my questions due to the 9/11 lawsuits.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join