It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Spotting RED HERRING Posters!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Yes the thread will die, but We have all learn something important from some of the posters.

Maybe now we can really talk about 911 with out being ridiculed or call insulting names.

When I see these attacks coming on again, I will refer to this thread.

I also believe if we have an opinion we need stress that clearly. so that there is no misunderstanding.

All facts have to be shown as proof.

If the other poster refuses to look at Science with evidents, and continue to be belligerent then I know something is up.

This kind of behavior just run everyone away, no one wants to talk to a screaming child.

It is my opinion that some people injoy railroading a thread, this behavior gives them some kind of power of controlling the conversation.
It is a sick game.

Because we disagree with one another, wich is ok we need to be adults about it.

I have to tell my self sometimes. I have let some posters really get to me at times.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Thank you for the additions Darious.

I have heard of the Lone Gun man pilot, but I have never heard of the Rebuilding Americas Defenses document, very interesting.

I would U2U but it hasn't been working for months, anyone know what's up with that?

The CFR huh, Obama and McInsane are both members aren't they? The slimy tentacles of the inbred elite are infecting everything.....

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just ignore them.... They never offer proof only try to debunk everything, damn they even try to debunk their debunking

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

you can download the document here, too..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hello all, This thread started out talking about red herrings and quickly turned into show me proof of this and that. I had posted in the 9-11 forum a few times. posted what i felt was good evidence supporting the idea that there is a cover up and we have been lied to. Right away i get truthers telling me how wrong i am and they present no evidence to back it up. I went only a few rounds when i quickly realized it was not worth fighting this fight. To me personally its all about common sense. Look at the facts and make an educated guess as to what really happened.

The red herrings are a drain on many of us that post. To the truthers that present evidence, I am not calling you a red herring. I am only speaking of the ones that never present anything and continue to spout that there is plenty of evidence but go find it yourself. And how stupid i must be to not see the truth. Very tiring and not worth my time.

So i agree that without naming names, everyone should take note of these type of people and simply ignore them till they cannot be heard anymore.

Thank you all and i hope this issue never dies. we must stay aware and never give in to childish rants and name calling. And never let anger get the best of us.

regards
russ1969

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

You are right!

Some of these creeps arent posting in here anymore thanks to this thread.
Infact its been very peacefull in here for a while.

I do think Iam a truther but I always keep my mind open to both sides of the 911 story. We cant find the truth by haveing tunnel vision.

If some one keeps thrown the "same" Government story garbage at me over and over, I dont want to hear it (because I already know it.)

When a debunker is in the tread I will notice they will keep saying, well in the NIST report!.... I dont care whats in the NIST report it dose not stand up to Science.

NIST will not look at investigateing if explosion could have brought the WTC down.

I would love to know why! ( It is my opinion that the Government told NIST to do their report on explaining what happened to the WTC as long as you do not show explosion were used.)

My eyes do not decive me nore dose my wrist watch at watching all these videos of the WTC explodeing.

Terrorist ya right! the only terrorist I know are in the White House!

Since our President and vice President believe people need to be torture so they will confess to crimes that they have not done, maybe we need to do the same to a lying Government who will do anything to cover up their own crimes.
And turn their nasty law against them!

[edit on 8/13/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So i read through this whole thread, and ive still got one question.

Exactly, who is trolling who here?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
EXACTLY!
I say we start a list and out these people!!
They need to go back to Bush Loyalist land!!!!

[edit on 10-8-2008 by TheBobert]

Yes let's start persecuting people for their opinions. We'll name names and we'll look into their affiliations and make them name their friends and family. We'll require they carry paperwork when they travel and finally we'll send them to a camp...let's call it a concentration camp where we can keep an eye on these people who dare to question our OPINIONS.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Yes let's start persecuting people for their opinions. We'll name names and we'll look into their affiliations and make them name their friends and family. We'll require they carry paperwork when they travel and finally we'll send them to a camp...let's call it a concentration camp where we can keep an eye on these people who dare to question our OPINIONS.

Sounds just like what the beleivers in the official story want to do with anyone who does not agree with the official story. (even though they have no actual evidence to support it)

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i just ignore and laugh at them and have been for years. and you can always tell who they are even though they've changed up their MOs over the years. no matter how they do change it though, they're the ones who appear to have swallowed the government's pablum whole and don't have a single question in their minds about the events leading up to, on, and after that day. that alone is pretty obviously either a shill or someone so ignorant they've lost or never had the ability to think.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's not you cashlink. 911 threads have historically brought out the worst in some people. Most unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I know, I have notice the fighting in the 911 threads have calm down

Some of these people that I have suspected useing RED HERRING have not posted in any of the 911 threads, sence this thread has came out.

So maybe some good came out of this thread after all.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Sounds just like what the beleivers in the official story want to do with anyone who does not agree with the official story. (even though they have no actual evidence to support it)

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Don't start your circular logic and ruin another thread PLEASE.
My post was in reference to freedom of speech being impeded and absolutely nothing more.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Screw this I am building a shelter in my backyard!!!!
9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!
WAKE UP BUSH LOYALIST SHEEPLE!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

My post was in reference to freedom of speech being impeded and absolutely nothing more.

Yes the freedom of speech that the media (and believers) want to impede from people who do not go along with the official story.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes the freedom of speech that the media (and believers) want to impede from people who do not go along with the official story.

The media hasn't impeded my or your freedom of speech.
And here we go with the "official story" crap again

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Then why do poeple who speak out agianst the official story get insulted?

Why do poeple in the military and governemnt get punished for speaking out against the official story?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

BECAUSE of freedom of speech. You see you may have the right to question "the official story" (whatever that is), but other people have the equal right to question you. My point is you're helping to prove my point that an individuals freedom of speech has not been hampered by the media.

Why do poeple in the military and governemnt get punished for speaking out against the official story?

I don't know this is true. Please site example that shows someone being punished in the military AND government for "speaking out". In other words, prove a connection between speaking out on a particular subject and the punishment.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The only people in the military or government that get punished for speaking out are those who either do so on their government computers on government time OR they do so in a public forum using their position. BOTH are against military regulations and civil service rules.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

As for the grammar issue, you don’t find that distracting? When so many words are spelled wrong, used wrong & poor punctuation… you don’t find yourself spending more time figuring it out then listening? Some of the grammar on your posts is so poor it is harder then usual to figure out what you mean.

INEXCUSABLE ERROR FOR A MUD SLINGER. The correvt word is "than" - even I know that.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by cashlink]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join