It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to debunkers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

See, I don't have to prove any CT to prove the OS false. I have proven lies and cover ups etc. Its not up to me to prove any conspiracy.

Lets look at it on a simpler level:

The evenening news does a piece on "The sky is green". I can look out my window and see that the ky is blue. There is no need for any proof. I can see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Modus Operandi is clearly definable and I have proven we had it. It is indeed my opinion we used it again.

Thats fine but it doesent change Pearl Harbor or Operation Northwoods or Golf of Tonkin.

You showed a motive due to past actions (some that did not take place and some that have not been proven).

Osama Bin Laden had motive. Did he not? Did he threaten us? Does he have past actions against us?

Aversion of the Scientific Method and its effect on the 911 OS
No, it is not opinion. It is fact. NIST admits that it is fact. Fema admits that it is fact. Its in the reports.

What did NIST "admit" as a fact?
They use pseudoscience. This has been proven, documented, and peer reviewed.

JP...this has not been proven. It has not been documented, and it has not been peer reviewed.

Do any of yours prove the OS as a whole?

Most support the conclusions of the NIST report, others are for fire resistant things, etc. None of them however support any type of controlled demolition. None of them state the NIST is wrong.

I really don't want to get into the entire "peer reviewed" debate, but there has not been any papers that have been submitted for peer review that refute the NIST report that have been accepted. If so, I can be wrong..please point them out.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well, I dont think anyone really can. They are with holding information from the public is the point of the post. That is in fact the textbook defenition of cover up.

cover: hide from view or knowledge; "The President covered the fact that he bugged the offices in the White House"

Well, the bottom line is. The FBI states that the videos show nothing.

You can take that as an admission of guilt.

I would like to see the videos for an entirely different reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Becasue every time a plane crashes this is standard procedure. To allow it to 'slip through the cracks' 4 times in one day when it has never happened before is a mathmatical anomaly of biblical proportions. It doesent prove anything other than blatant mismanagement.

I am a taxpayer however, so it is blatant mismanagement of my money, and so I must point it out.

Did it "slip through the cracks?" Was it just not done? This wasn't your typical crime scene. We knew what happened to the planes. We knew where they crashed.

JP...say the SN's were matched? Would that change your mind at all? I doubt it.

Don't you think it would be rather easy to forge a document showing matched serial numbers?

The US government is a massive mismanagement of our money. 1/2 trillion in Iraq. We can agree there.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

See, I don't have to prove any CT to prove the OS false. I have proven lies and cover ups etc. Its not up to me to prove any conspiracy.

You are correct in that you do not have to prove any CT. But if you are willing to accuse someone of mass murder, you should have your facts ready. Your facts, do not add up to the government killing 3 thousand of it's citizens.

The evenening news does a piece on "The sky is green". I can look out my window and see that the ky is blue. There is no need for any proof. I can see it.

Well, there are many here that look out their window and see the sky purple.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What did NIST "admit" as a fact?
They use pseudoscience. This has been proven, documented, and peer reviewed.

JP...this has not been proven. It has not been documented, and it has not been peer reviewed.

You say it isn't so so it must be.

You are point blank wrong. The FEMA report admits that it has a high probability that the hypothesis is false. That is pseudoscience to the core. NIST admits that while they find no evidence of CD that they did not examine the evidence. Again this is proof, not theory.

You showed a motive due to past actions (some that did not take place and some that have not been proven).

As I point out in the thread it would be enough to prove it in a court of law. The doccuments that do prove it have been FIOA'd and then renigged. I have spoken personally to someone who read all of these doccuments before they were even FOIA'd, and his story matches the story presented in the book that I cite. You say that I havent proven it but you have not presented a single piece of evidence against it. Also, see my response below, motive and MO are not the same thing.

Most support the conclusions of the NIST report, others are for fire resistant things, etc. None of them however support any type of controlled demolition. None of them state the NIST is wrong.

And the NIST report only proves that a collapse could have been initiated, it does not look at the picture as a whole. It doesent even look at the first 7 floors on WTC7.

Osama Bin Laden had motive. Did he not? Did he threaten us? Does he have past actions against us?

What was his motive? Crippling our economy would also cripple his. If he did have motive he certainly didnt have MO, there is a big difference.

You take any murder investigation with multiple suspects. If one person has motive and one person has a known MO they wont even look at the person with motive until they disect the person with MO.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
on the videos,

point blank, there was a reason the videos were taken, and i can most gaurentee that they were NOT TAKEN because of they showed NOTHING, lol thats just plain stupid, thats a bush answer if you ask me. when you lie so much, u cant come up with anything else you tend to just say "fk it" and just plain deny it.

hard for me to debunk any of these threads, because of personal issues with this thread. in my opion, i think there was WAY WAY WAY WAY more to the 9/11 thing then meets the eye, wether it be inside job or not, theres just way more then we are being told, now that theroy has been proven many many times, again and again, because all of the differnt accounts and shady activity, that went on with anything that has to do with 9/11, theres just to much bad karma around the whole thing.all i can say is the people that did have something to do with this will pay someday, sometime and somehow, as to when, i got no clue, or no idea, but im sure, there soul, or physical form will pay sometime for all those lives, and im not talking about the 4k ppl of ours that died there, i also feel there responsible for the lives that were lost in the war in iraq also. that some 50k iraq innocent citizens that died in this war, that people forget to aknowledge rather conveintly. sooo much shady stuff that goes along with 9/11

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You are point blank wrong. The FEMA report admits that it has a high probability that the hypothesis is false. That is pseudoscience to the core. NIST admits that while they find no evidence of CD that they did not examine the evidence. Again this is proof, not theory.

You need to be more specific. Are you talking about WTC-7 or the Twin Towers?

As I point out in the thread it would be enough to prove it in a court of law. The doccuments that do prove it have been FIOA'd and then renigged. I have spoken personally to someone who read all of these doccuments before they were even FOIA'd, ...............

I didn't say you were wrong.I asked you if Osama Bin Laden had motive.

A motive alone does not get you a day in court.

And the NIST report only proves that a collapse could have been initiated, it does not look at the picture as a whole. It doesent even look at the first 7 floors on WTC7.

You are talking about two reports. One that has not been finalized. NIST showed collapse initiation. Why go further?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are correct in that you do not have to prove any CT. But if you are willing to accuse someone of mass murder, you should have your facts ready. Your facts, do not add up to the government killing 3 thousand of it's citizens.

My facts do add up to the government lieing about it and not investigating it propperly. That is treasonous in itself good sir.

Its amazing, 850 some views and only one legitimate attempt to debunk.

If I didnt know any better I'd Think I was onto something.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

How many died at Pearl Harbor?

What about other things in history that the government has played a part in, like the attack on the USS Liberty?

[edit on 7-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

(JP...say the SN's were matched? Would that change your mind at all? I doubt it.)

No we need to see the parts with the ss# that match the airplanes .

Because we dont believe in our lieing Government anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Actually the MO thread is plain wrong.

Pearl harbor: Axis attack, war with axis
Gulf of tomkin: Vietnamese/ war with vietnam
Northwoods suggested framing cuba as the culprit

9/11 Saudis
War: Afghanistan and Iraq

So if Pearharbor would have been an attack by franco, or gulf of tomkin was framed on say ... india and operation northwoods suggested claiming that plane was shot down by the association of alaskan pineapple farmers, then yes, 9/11 would fit the MO, this way i am afraid it doesnt.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The government is lieing all the way through. I have look on Youtube that there were firefighters on a phone and bombs just went off. If you can tell it was a inside job because a third world country men couldn't just come into this country with explodsives hijack a airplane and ram it into some buildings. Plus, Even though the planes hit the top, the bottom would still be there and maybe refixing it.
You know want, I think that the World Trade Centers should be rebuilt because that is like our Great Wall of China if you know what I'm trying to say here. Like when you think of New York, You think of the World Trade Centers just like when you think if China, You think of The Great Wall.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Conflicting Data, Hardcore Questions and the Media Blackout!

A recent article published by Aidan Monaghan regarding the mysterious absence of "Black Box" serial numbers for the 9/11 Flights -- where the recorders were reportedly recovered -- reveals unprecedented events in reporting. Aidan sources many situations where "Black Box" serial numbers are reported among past high profile, major aviation accidents, including those under the jurisdiction of the FBI, setting precedent. US Government agencies have refused (apparently giving unlawful excuse) to provide serial/part numbers via the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) in order to establish positive identification of the aircraft reportedly involved on September 11, 2001. Think CNN, Fox or any other Mainstream Media outlet will cover such such blatant disregard for exposing the truth?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Pilots For 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals from around the globe. The organization has analyzed Flight Data provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). The data does not support the government story. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment.

I find these Guys are very creditable.

It almost goes without saying that when a major aviation accident occurs, just the fact that "Black Box" data has been released to the public makes mainstream news, not to mention content and analysis. Recently, the Flight Data Recorder information claimed to be from American 77 (AA77, Pentagon) and United 93 (UA93, Shanksville, PA) has been released to the public via the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA). Mainstream Media (and some alternative media) has not reported even the release of this information for such a high profile event. Why? It is interesting to note, CNN has reported an animation made by an independent researcher regarding the events at the Pentagon. The animation supports the government story of an aircraft impact with the pentagon. However, it is not based on any flight data. Why does CNN/Mainstream Media cover an animation based on zero flight data, but does not cover even the release of government provided flight data or the animation constructed and released by The National Transportation Safety Board? Perhaps someone doesn't want to raise curiosity of the content?

All of these questions needs to be answered.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

No we need to see the parts with the ss# that match the airplanes .

Because we dont believe in our lieing Government anymore.

No, you would then say the parts were not legit.... You would say.. "It's been 7 years, I'm sure they faked the parts."

You see, it doesn't matter you you what evidence is shown. You ignore everything that is presented to you.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You see, it doesn't matter you you what evidence is shown. You ignore everything that is presented to you.

You mean just like you ignore everything that is posted the goes agaisnt the official story.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thats like some weird speculating on someones opinion in the future logical fallacy (I'm sure theres a a name for it but thats semi irrelevant). Were were sold a story now that doesent make sense. Its like you said to me many times what if the NIST reports said something supporting the OS instead - I would just write them off.

I'm not playing 'what if' here. I'm trying to find out who murdered my brothers and sisters, and the story thats been given doesent add up.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thats like some weird speculating on someones opinion in the future logical fallacy (I'm sure theres a a name for it but thats semi irrelevant). Were were sold a story now that doesent make sense. Its like you said to me many times what if the NIST reports said something supporting the OS instead - I would just write them off.

I'm not playing 'what if' here. I'm trying to find out who murdered my brothers and sisters, and the story thats been given doesent add up.

My speculation is relevant because ignoring evidence is done here on a daily basis. Hand waving of evidence is the norm for most truthers.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You mean just like you ignore everything that is posted the goes agaisnt the official story.

Hehehe your funny Ultima. Let me know when you do make such a post.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My speculation is relevant because ignoring evidence is done here on a daily basis. Hand waving of evidence is the norm for most truthers.

Hand waving of evidence has not been done by any 'truthers' in this thread, sorry. Your speculation is invalid. You do realize you just tried to validate a logical fallacy? Anyway if you want to get back on topic thats fine, if not thats fine too, my point has been made a thousand times over, literally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join