It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Kennedy: The Head Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well when I saw it they matched up the 3d Ani with the actual frame, wasnt it the first shot that leaned him forward and the second shot that went through his shoulder and into the leg and wrist of the Gov, who was turning to react to the first shot. I think if you can compare the frames of the 3d Ani and the actual film you will see it, I have a hard time watchng sht like that but I will see if I can stomach it to do it

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No, according to most modern lone-assassin theorists, the first shot missed, the second shot was the single bullet, and the third shot was the head shot.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh thats right the first one missed, which was what made the GOV turn back and lined him up for the 2nd SHot to go through JFKs Neck and into his wrist and thigh, (At least in this theory) See what they never tell you I thought was interesting in any of the conspiracy shows is that JFKs Seat was about a foot higher than the gov, which is how the angle is made.

See the ABC doesnt do it justice when they had the CGI animator explain everything

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That doesn't matter. The real location of the back wound is too low for the single bullet. Look at the holes in JFK's shirt and his coat.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
Well...cargo...

Not answering for maynardsthirdeye...

But the pic in the avatar, is an enhancement of the cop on the Grassy Knoll, who to me fired the head shot, thus killing JFK...

Thanks, I had a feeling it was something along those lines. I find that very interesting and have never seen it before.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great post. I was just tryin to think of the actual "lone gunman" details the other day to a pinko friend of mine.

There are too many discrepancies for Oswald to have done that alone. Too bad the guys that actually did it were too good to ever have the truth come out

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Did Oswald do it? I think he probably did. Did he do it alone? Probably not. That was a whole lot stuff to be doing for just one person. I have watched shows and shows that make pretty good sense that he did or didn't do it. Personally I think he didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have long believed that Kennedy was shot by more than one shooter, and the head shot came from the triple underpass. If you look at how the plaza is laid out, if the shooter was set up on the opposite side from the grassy knoll, on the overpass, the first shot would be the toughest, and the target would be coming closer to make the last shot the easiest. This would explain the crease in the top of the windshield, the hole in the windshield (probably causing the throat wound), and finally the head shot. If you had a shooter on the knoll, he would only have to fire once, misdirect everyone into looking there, and the triple underpass shooter could easily scoot away. Plus, he would have good cover, since everyone would be focused on the motorcade, looking away from where he was set up. After the headshot, people would be running to the grassy knoll, all attention would be focused away from where he was and he could easily escape.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Years ago, I saw the Zapruder film in Atlanta. It was shown by William (Bill) Cooper who had written a book called 'Behold A Pale Horse'. It was the enhanced/redigitized (by a Japanese company) original version of the Zapruder film which clearly showed the driver of the car reach over his right shoulder with a gun in his left and Kennedy's head whipping backwards. The part in the original film (which we've all seen a gazillion times) where there's a 'white flash' that obliterates any images is the part that was deliberately obscured and which showed this process. Bill Cooper said that Secret Service is trained to SPEED UP under fire, but the car slooooowed waaaay down (if you'll all recall) while the driver was apparently popping off the President!

Bill Cooper - who many accused of being 'paranoid' and who had lost his left foot in a car accident caused by the men-in-black (who visited him in his hospital room and said "I guess you'll stop talking now!") - was killed in a shootout in front of his house in Arizona by 'authorities' not too long ago.

I met this man (he was staying at a friend's house and a select few of us got to hang out with him for a while) and he told the above story about being run off the road. He also warned of the coming economic collapse and advised everyone to have actual small denomination gold coins (as paper money would become worthless), own your home free and clear (with deed/title in hand), make sure all your possessions were paid off, etc. Basically, be self-sufficient (live off-grid? have a garden?).

We're in for a rocky future, that's for sure....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I saw a video back in 94 that clearly showed the driver of the car reach in his jacket pull out a gun and shoot the pres, the front passenger even moved to his right to allow the driver to swing his arm around...

Was that the Zapruder film that I saw??

Everybody I've talked to about this have called me crazy. And I'd even started to doubt my own memory lately...

[edit on 20-6-2004 by ANOK]

[edit on 20-6-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I saw that film in early '92 - so I'd say it's the same film... so no, Anok, you are not nuts...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ive sen film of kennedy being shot and it look like the whole right part of his head was blown off.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why the hell was Jackie Kennedy trying to climb out the back in the first place?! Wouldn't you get DOWN when someone is trying to shoot?! I would!

[edit on 20-6-2004 by hallucinated]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Jackie was reaching for a piece of her husband's skull that had blown off his head.

The theory that the driver did it started with a very poor quality version of the film. What was thought to be a pistol was actually the top of the passenger's head. And just of the logic behind that. Did William Greer just hope John Connally, his wife Nellie, Jackie, or Roy Kellerman wouldn't see him? It would have been very obvious.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thank you PsiEye, that's a relief...lol
Even though I'm still probably crazy.

Originally posted by hallucinated
Why the hell was Jackie Kennedy trying to climb out the back in the first place?! Wouldn't you get DOWN when someone is trying to shoot?! I would!

[edit on 20-6-2004 by hallucinated]

If someone(s) shot from behind and the side that would not make sence...

She was trying to get away from the driver(??)

[edit on 21-6-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They had a "special" shown on the History Channel in Oz a few months back, & a friend recorded it for me to watch. I guess folks here would have seen this & know the one I'm talking about.

Now my memory's pretty hazy, as I only saw it once. It corresponds with what another poster said about manhole covers being sealed now on such occasions. The marksman in the manhole looked pretty convincing to me on that special, also his getaway method.

So does this manhole scenario not fit in with the evidence here?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No, not if the Zapruder film is authentic. In the current Zapruder film, the head shot is at frame 313. That point cannot be seen from the storm drain. However, there is evidence that there were two head shots that were combined into one during the editing process of the film. It is possible that the second head shot the created the hole in the back of his head came around frame 358 when the limousine was opposite the manhole cover.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I also buy the theory that others posted of the driver shooting him, you can see him turn around, and shoot, then Jackie tries to jump out of the back and is pulled back down into her seat by the other guy. Of course she'd try to jump out the back of a car if someone shot her husband in the face.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Would Jackie not have realised that the driver had something to do with this? I'm not trying to debunk the driver/shooter theory, don't get me wrong.

Maybe there was just so much happening that she never realised? So many frames to look at on the sites mentioned, & my eyesight just ain't good enough. And I imagine that the time between each frame is very very small indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great work on those articles maynardsthirdeye. Out of interest, who does everyone think DID kill Kennedy, if it was not Oswald?

I personally believe it was the CIA. Primarily because of Kennedy rejecting Operation Northwoods and for saying that he would, 'smash the CIA into a 1000 pieces'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join