It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why is this thread no longer active? With or without KTK there is still much to be explored, or have we taken it to it's limit?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi Interested, I am sure there is much much more but need a little "recovery time".
The flow became a little blocked....Need a direction to follow....
"Serpents" are still on my mind though....

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The probable medical origin of the single serpent around a rod: In ancient times infection by parasitic worms was common. The filarial worm Dracunculus medinensis aka "the fiery serpent", aka "the dragon of Medina" aka "the guinea worm" crawled around the victim's body, just under the skin. Physicians treated this infection by cutting a slit in the patient's skin, just in front of the worm's path. As the worm crawled out the cut, the physician carefully wound the pest around a stick until the entire animal had been removed. It is believed that because this type of infection was so common, physicians advertised their services by displaying a sign with the worm on a stick.
source

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Very old disagreement there betwixt the two symbols.

The true caduceus in electrical terms is the bifilar coil, not the criss-cross patterning we have been misled for years to believe.

It is a simple matter of geometry. One serpent around a pole, the pole is cut in half and set within the other, now the serpent becomes the pole as it loops back around itself without crisscrossing.

The bifilar coil is an anomaly. I have no idea how it magnifies its voltage so dramatically, but it is one of these unused or "lost" technologies that could have significant design impacts.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I know it has very little to do with the mythology of rainbow serpents, but that site you led us to seagrass, although generally correct, has misleading info regarding the electrical application of the caduceus coil. I have studied the Tesla material for many years, and it has taken me a great deal of effort and time to understand what he was trying to tell us in the 1890s.

One of the most curious designs I have come across is this one. There you have everything you need in one diagram, but understanding it has been a great challenge. Everything works through resonance. The "pancake" coil is in reality a bifilar coil. The primary is a single turn from a generator around the bifilar secondary. The "extra secondary" is nothing more than a series tank circuit, where the "plasma" is a capacitive spark gap, tuned by a rope tied to one of the insulating support legs.

The EMP output of this thing looks to be tremendous, on par with small nuclear detonations.

Now I am not saying the ancients had this kind of tech, but we are learning they knew a lot more than we gave them credit for. What if, they were familiar with some principles that happen to fall in the same category? Namely, that it was possible to manipulate the forces of nature through resonance, and this was the type of geometry to do it with?

Thoughts to play with.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ouch, you just went out of my sphere. (that's almost like talking about cars) I am not the person to be talking to on mechanics. ( I'm one of the people that kicks the pop machine)
I found that site looking for other things... I didn't read all of it. Sounds like you have an interesting background and knowledge base.
It seems the "serpent sphere" has become one giant bubble reaching many areas... Wonder if the head will ever reach the tail on this thread?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing journey in this thread.

I sat down and had to read the entire thing from beginning to end without stopping. It's so rich in historical information and iconography.

I did feel, however, that at a certain point the information started to branch too far away from the central and most important material, but it always came back to keep the thread more or less together. It really is fascinating to see so many cultures connected by the serpent symbol. It's something I started to notice when I began research in Native American cultures and always had a bit of a curiosity about, but it was only here that I got to start with the Aboriginal origin story.

I am curious if anyone in the thread has looked over the material that has been put out about Dorothy Izzat. I haven't had a chance just yet to get into the video material on her, but from the little bit I have been able to absorb on the subject (very little as of yet, enough to be curious and make mistakes
), her experiences sound like they could be related to the original ideas of the thread, going back to Gods coming from the Sky and the like. Especially since she discusses her contacts as being "light beings" and such.

It's a terribly large leap to go from the Aboriginal stories to Dorothy Izzat's "light beings", but as the idea is that there might be some connection between the old stories and possible "ET" contacts and the type of interactions she (Dorothy) describes, I figured I'd just bring it up and let it marinate a bit.

There's a fun little interview done by ATS's own Dave Rabbit Right Here.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I did listen to that interview with Dorothy - very interesting and yes - it is easy to make connections between the two threads. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi I haven't joined yet but this thread has prompted me to post. I'll join in a bit.

I am in Australia and have heard rumours of an Egyptian artifacts and carvings for some time now but they are fairly hard to get information on and seem to be hushed up, perhaps no one is interested or it may be a hoax but then again maybe not.

There have also been rumours of older spanish stuff (coins writing possible ship wreckage etc) in certain areas. It's hard to find anything concrete on that as well.

I once found a picture and a possible location for a small step pyramid (egyptian?aztec?) located a few hours west of me but I lost that data when my previous computer went kaboom earlier this year. The existence of a pyramid here may or may not be true and I'd dearly love to find out where it may be again so I can go and take a look and see for myself.

Great thread. I'd forgotten about this stuff here in Oz so I'm now on the browse again.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I had no idea this thread was around. Star and flagged.

Check out the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Anonymous did you join yet?

I was born the year of the snake....(btw, I'm bored)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I enjoyed this thread like no other, yet I don't feel right in posting or acknowledging it anymore because something happened during the course of this thread to my very good friend KTK.

I am not blaming anyone, but something got her all stirred up and afraid. She was no dummy and was a long term contributor.

So this is my official exit from the thread, Carry on those of you who feel the need.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I enjoyed this thread like no other, yet I don't feel right in posting or acknowledging it anymore because something happened during the course of this thread to my very good friend KTK.

I am not blaming anyone, but something got her all stirred up and afraid. She was no dummy and was a long term contributor.

So this is my official exit from the thread, Carry on those of you who feel the need.

What exactly does this have to do with the thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Skyfloating,

Maybe it isn't really about the thread. I guess I feel disloyal to continue to post when that person I mentioned was heavily into this thread when she teamed up with another couple of people from the thread and got to thinking they were after her cause of a bloodline issue.

I guess now that you offered me a moment to reflect on my last post I see it was silly of me. The thread thrives and has endless potential. I suppose I was blaming others for driving her over the edge, people she got close with on this thread.

I made that last post about not posting via feeling and not thought. Sometimes I need a bit of help to come out of my stuck feelings.

Thanks Skyfloating. You should know by now I have utmost respest for you and your way of thinking/expressing.

If I have something to add, I will..................I have run across some things latley that I really did want to post here.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interested, if you have something to add to the thread, by all means, share! No harm was ever meant from the "others". (and they are still confused) There are lots of people who enjoy this thread yet do not post. It would be sad to see it fall away to the archives.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
I did listen to that interview with Dorothy - very interesting and yes - it is easy to make connections between the two threads. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I had a very hard time understanding her voice on that. I didn't get a connection between the two threads. I had to give up listening to it. Anyone care to clue me in?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by interestedalways

What exactly does this have to do with the thread?

I already responded to this Skyfloating, but in reading your response I have to come back and say that it had much to do with the thread, as a matter of fact the thread was mentioned three times in my post.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well now that I have recommited myself, I have stumbled upon some ideas that may not be well recieved.

I am going to quote from Albert Pike, as he does have much information on dieties and Light.

As a matter of fact I am becoming convinced that The Sephiroth is the actual manifestation of the Rainbow Serpent. The Ancient of Days is mentioned frequently in his work, which pleases me as I have always been searching for an old root for that word.

When it came into the mind of the Extended to will to make worlds, and by forth-flowing to utter Emanations, and to emit as attributes, which was the impelling cause of the creation of worlds; then that Light, in some measure compressed, receded in every direction from a particular central point, and on all sides of it drew back, and so a certain vacuum was lift, called void space, its circumference everywhere equidistant from that point which was exactly in the centre of the space...[HIS DOTS] a certain void place and space left in Mid-Infinite: a certain WHERE was thereby constituted wherein Emanations might BE, and the Created, the Fashioned and the Fabricated.

I am not sure if this speaks of universal space or earth, but it is said to be where emanations might be, which I would consider created matter.

"This world of the garmenting,--this circular vacant space, with the vestiges of the withdrawn light of the Infinite yet remaining, is the inmost garment, nearest to His substance; and to it belongs the name AOR PENAI-AL, Light of the Countenance of God

Circular vacant space, encircled, does that leave a way out? Maybe by spiraling! I like the use of the word Penai-al, linking the light of the countenance of god to the penial glad. I also will add that biblically Daniel met God in the land of Piniel.

"The letter Yod, while adhering to the Shekinah, had adhering to himself the Light of the Shekinah, thought his light was not so great as that of the Shekinah. But when he descended, he left that light of his own be-low, and the Splendor consisted of it. After which there was left in Yod only a vestige of that light, inasmuch as he could not reascend to the Shekinah and adhere to it. Wherefore The Holy and Blessed directed the letter He (...,the female letter), to communicate to Yod of her Light; and sent him forth, to descend and share with that light in the Splendor, he diffused abroad in it the Light communicated to him by the letter He

Seems to be the first account of the supreme light being shared.

I will add something from another site that supports Shekinah being used as a descriptive word of a serpent as well.

Dreamtime Shekinah
As the Rainbow Serpent Awakens as planetary healing walkabout, conscious kin gather on the land. We meet each other in conscious embrace, seeing each other as one self. Inlak'ech / a'la kin. from the land to the sky, the heavenly galactic dreamsong resounds earthbound as we remember the original matrix of creation..."

www.gulwan.com...

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

As man (the unit of Humanity) is a microcosm, so Adam Kadmon is a macrocosm, containing all the Causates of the First Cause.....as the Material Man is the end and completion of all creation, so in the Divine Man is the beginning thereof. As the inferior Adam receives all things from all, so the superior Adam supplies all things to all. As the former is the principle of reflected light, so the latter is of Direct Light. The former is the terminus of the Light, descending; the latter its terminus, ascending. As the Inferior man ascends from the lowest matter even to the First Cause, so the Superior Adam descends from the Simple and Infinite Act, even to the lowest and most attenuated Potence

The serpent rainbow

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I don't want to detract from a really well thought out post but I feel a need to address your previous comment. I was not going to respond and certainly took my time doing so because I did not want to react impulsively and sometimes silence is just a wiser course of action - but I decided I will speak my peace :

" The Others " would never set out to hurt or harm anyone - in fact regardless of verbal threats made directly against one of " the others " at no stage would that person entertain negative thoughts toward the perpetrator because that would just go against the grain of everything they believe in - in fact I would even go as far as to say if the perpetrator was ever in difficulty they would get help and protection from" the others " regardless - not ill-will. During the discussions "the others " felt they had moved right out of their comfort zone - and that is why they opted to end further communications. Perhaps the secrets that lay buried should forever remain so - because if all the negativity that eventuated is anything to go by - the mystery they uncovered led to a very dark place that as a consequence had a very ominous feel to it.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join