It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh I SEE it. It is very triangular. Its smaller, but more distinct... Awesome KTK. I named it the KTK pyramid after you...

google couldn't zoom any closer in the satellite pic. ??

[edit on 26-8-2008 by seagrass]

KTK

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
LOL, I dont know what they are, I would love to know the proper geographic reason. They could even be old mining mounds, who knows. But I think this is what the guy in your article was trying to look for.

He should have just come to ATS instead of having to troll through the arse end of Ispwich.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
LMAO. We know where his hubcaps ARN'T!!!! Ok so I put in MT Hallen and got nothing interesting except this site.... a list of cues Hallen is in there somewhere.... ah Hallen (= Grand Gallery) WTF? it's listed with a lot of interesting words....

[edit on 27-8-2008 by seagrass]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by seagrass] on that website, if you click on back... his logo has a pyramid in it. It says he is a architect, author......

Is a "hallen" a grand gallery of a pyramid? or temple?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
reply to post by Skyfloating

Maybe I should get of my bum and check some of these places out.

Be adventurous. Be of service to humanity.

This is awesome...much more than I could have hoped for.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Would be a romantic picnic with your hubby! Climb to the top and take pics along the way...
You might even see the dudes hubcaps on the side of the road, could make a fun craft project...lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
King Tut boomerang.

In August 1914, Professor M.A. Gonzales was excavating Mayan ruins in the city of Acajutla, in Mexico. The two illustrated statuettes were uncovered. On the male, the headdress, the beard, and the cartouche are all typically Egyptian in style. The male is thought to represent Osiris, the female Isis. (Thompson, Gunnar; "Egyptian Statuettes in Mexico," Ancient American, 2:12, no. 8, 1995.)

link

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Great research
I would go for you
But I have an aversion to REAL snakes lol and I reckon there would be heeps in that dense shrub.
To make a comparison of time frames between those pyramids and underwater ruins found in India and the Pacific and the theorized arrival of Aborigines - I just wanted to post a little information I have collected -

Pollen and charcoal analyses of Ocean Drilling Program (ODP) Site 820 on the continental slope, about 60 to 80 km off the northeastern Queensland coast, provide a continuous record of vegetation through the last 1.5m.y. that complements and extends Quaternary records from the adjacent mainland. Through most of the record, the gross composition of the vegetation, indicated by pollen of drier and wetter rainforests, open sclerophyll vegetation, freshwater swamps and mangroves, changed little although fluctuations did occur that may relate to cyclical changes in climate and sea level. In addition, a reduction in temperatures within the middle Pleistocene might have caused a change in mangrove composition and an increase in higher-altitude taxa, particularly ferns. Evidence exists for the disappearance or reduction in range of a number of gymnosperms throughout the record. Earlier disappearances were probably caused by increased climatic variability and correspond with those elsewhere in Australia. The replacement of araucarian drier forest by open sclerophyll vegetation and the extinction of a species of Dacrydium may relate to an increase in burning caused by the activities of Aboriginal people. The initiation of this change is dated between -150 and 100 k.y. ago, well before the date for a similar change in terrestrial records from the region. However, the date is in line with that from Lake George in southeastern Australia and adds substantially to the evidence of a very early time of arrival of Aborigines and for their impact on the Australian landscape. It is possible that, in this relatively moist region, we are witnessing the latter part of a process of replacement of fire-sensitive forests by fire-promoting sclerophylls that has been operating on the Australian continent since the middle Tertiary, in response to increasingly drier and more variable climatic conditions (Kershaw et al., 1992). At this site, the replacement of rainforest by more open vegetation had occurred much earlier, -2.7 Ma (Kershaw, D'Costa, et al., 1991; McEwen Mason, 1991) and the later change was in the nature of sclerophyll vegetation. It was considered to have resulted from increased burning pressure by Aboriginal people, despite the lack of archaeological evidence for such an early presence of people.

Well I found those dates quite staggering.

Lake George, the fifth oldest lake in the world is a place of great mystery and intrigue. It has been known to disappear and reappear virtually overnight. As long as people can remember, the lake has been shrouded in unusual events, and many people have personal memories of weird, inexplicable happenings. Theories as to why the lake empties so quickly? Some say it's because it's a volcanic crater and water drains off into fissures in the earth every time we have a tremor… some say it's connected limestone caves… others say it's connected to lakes in Peru and South Africa. It has now been well over 8 years since there has been any significant quantity of water in the lake; not since the terrible droughts of the early 1940s can anyone recall such desiccation of the lake bed. The lake has been totally dry in 1837, 1870, 1902, most of the1930s and the early1980s. It has been completely full in 1852, 1897, 1925, the 1950s and the mid-1980s. There is no pattern to this strange phenomenon

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Many strange reports of paranormal/ unusual occurrences and happenings have been reported over the years. It is one of the most active UFO sighting areas in the world ?? According to local Aboriginals it is/ was an area that contained a secret womens place and that it does have mythical/ cultural significance to Indigenous people. Weereewa, the area of land Lake George is located in, translates to "Bad Waters". Many drownings have occurred, and the highway next to the lake is historically associated with mysterious and often fatal car accidents. Two scientists doing studies on the lake mysteriously disappeared in the 70’s - a small plane crashed but after extensive sweeps of the lake the bodies were never retrieved. A windsurfer recently drowned when he was swept underwater and hundreds of people have seen various apparitions.

Some stories that have been collected about the lake

“In 1956 some cadets from Duntroon, who then used to sail on Lake George as it was well filled with water, ventured out on the lake in the middle of winter – itself an unusual thing to do. Some of the boys launched a yacht in the freezing water and three of them ended up drowning. Afterwards, despite the levels of water in the lake being low, it took authorities several months to find two of the bodies.

At 25 km long and 10 km wide, Lake George is long, largely flat and extremely shallow, with a very small catchment. Resultant evaporation rates as well as a tendency for strong winds to blow the water back on itself explain the mysterious filling and drying episodes on both short term (hours) and long term (years) time scales that have been observed.

The lake's depth when full can range from 1.5 to 4.5 metres; however in many areas it is only around 0.8–1.0 metre deep. Its deepest point has been measured as 7.5 metres. When full, the lake holds about 500 million cubic metres of water

“Duffy resident Arthur Smith told me another lake story. He is in his eighties now, but in the 1970s he and a friend heard that big redfin perch were to be caught in the lake and set off to catch them. When they arrived the sky was blue, there was no wind and the weather forecast was for settled conditions. “But no sooner had they launched their little boat than the sky began to cloud over, the wind rose, torrential rain appeared as if from nowhere and Arthur admitted to being frightened. He lived through the 2003 bushfires in Duffy and told me his experience on the lake was far worse. “The lake was suddenly filled with menace, the boat began to spin round and round, big waves appeared and seemed to be trying to grab them. The two men managed to get back to shore but no sooner had they dragged their boat onto dry land than the storm suddenly dissipated and the lake looked calm, blue and inviting again.

It is said every local in the area knows the stories about this lake !!

One story mentioned how an uncle (who was not one to fool around)
"Swears black and blue he watched a UFO float around for a good three quarters of an hour one night. Even called CSIRO to report it and was told by the astro-nerd on the other end of the phone that there are many sighting reported there (as justbands conspiracy books will tell you)."

[edit on 28-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Below is a print from the Rosicrucian publication, Speculum Sophicum Rhodo-Stauroticum (Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosicrucians), written by Daniel Moegling and published in 1618 under the pen name Theophilus Schweighardt.

The Grail Star

Before I show you this hidden geometry, which I call the "Da Vinci Star", I will draw your attention to the two six-pointed stars at the upper left and right of the print which represent what were thought at the time to be two new stars being born in 1604 and 1600, respectively. These were actually a supernova (1604) and a nova-like outburst of a variable star (1600). The left star represents the supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus, "The Serpent Holder", as clearly shown by the figure of a man holding a serpent right beneath it. Discovered on October 11, 1604, and visible for about 18 months, this was known then as "Kepler's Star" and today as SN 1604. The right star represents a variable star in the constellation Cygnus, "The Swan" (as indicated by the figure of a swan beneath it), also called "The Northern Cross". This star is now known as P Cygni. It experienced a nova-like outburst on August 8, 1600 which was visible for several years.

These two stars were believed by the Rosicrucians to herald something of great significance. This was mentioned in the Confessio Fraternitatis (which is easy to find in a web search) in this quote: "yea, the Lord God hath already sent before certain messengers, which should testify his will, to wit, some new stars, which do appear and are seen in the firmament in Serpentano and Cygno, which signify and give themselves known to everyone, that they are powerful Signacula of great weighty matters".

The Grail Star

[edit on 28-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Most of you are probably familiar with the Lost book of Nostradamus - quite a few of his pictures include symbols of the snake / dragon.

In 1994, Italian journalist Enza Massa was at the Italian National Library in Rome when she stumbled upon an unusual find. It was a manuscript dating to 1629, titled: Nostradamus Vatinicia Code. Michel de Notredame, the author's name, was on the inside in indelible ink. The book contains cryptic and bizarre images along with over eighty watercolor paintings by the master visionary himself. Follow the investigative trail of how the manuscript was found in the archives and exactly how it got there. New insight is given into the life of Nostradamus and his relationship with Pope Urban VIII, who knew about this manuscript and in whose possession it was for many years.

Lost book of Nostradamus

While Ellie's views are really interesting I think it is always important to try and draw ones own conclusions

I also find it quite incredible that the parchment, also known as the Chinon Chart or Parchment associated with the Knights Templars, was "misplaced" in the Vatican archives until 2001, when a staff member suddenly / conveniently stumbled across it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
hmmm. keys, doves (peace and olive branch), snake, snake blood, grail, ...
The third one brings the image of fighting the snake for peace, or backwards peace, then snake, then fighting..... Interesting images together anyway.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

I recognize that, it is the "Invisible College", of which we are members.

Someone else I knew some years ago introduced me to the concept of the Invisible University, and at that time I had no idea I was involved in The Great Work.

By means of this operation, to seek the Holy Grail, we effect a transformation within ourselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Did you think the Rainbow Dragon ( plate 18 ) and the snake depictions (plates 56 & 64 ) were of two totally different archetypal references or "species" ?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Yes I do believe the Holy Grail is an internal transformation.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate

Did you think the Rainbow Dragon ( plate 18 ) and the snake depictions (plates 56 & 64 ) were of two totally different archetypal references or "species" ?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by destiny-fate]
yes. I think they are completely different. I think the "normal" snake is used in association with other symbols to represent some kind of concept. The snake with the foot and column is interesting because the measurements used to build the columns and temples were based on the human body. To have the snake there is odd. Almost as if the snake determined that we would use those measurements. Perhaps that's how they taught us measurement.??
The dragon man thing is something different. The fire, the stars, the king, the bull horns, etc seem more like a combination of or as an archetype to me.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yes I agree with you - so if we look at Plate 18

Do you think the spiral tail encircling the stars could represent a galaxy - and if so - the question that comes to mind is : Do all galaxies spin counterclockwise ??

[edit on 31-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate

Yes I agree with you - so if we look at Plate 18

Do you think the spiral tail encircling the stars could represent a galaxy - and if so - the question that comes to mind is : Do all galaxies spin counterclockwise ??

[edit on 31-8-2008 by destiny-fate]
I found this...

Does the Milky Way spin counter-clockwise? If so, do all spiral galaxies spin in this direction and why? When I see depictions of the Milky Way it appears that the objects within it move counter-clockwise. Is this accurate? If so, do all spiral galaxies spin in this direction and why? The direction that the Milky Way spins depends on your perspective. For example, take a top and spin it clockwise on a glass table. Then look at the spinning top from below the glass table - it will appear to spin counter-clockwise now. Or similarly, draw an arrow on a piece of paper in the clockwise direction, then hold the paper up to a light, looking at it from the bottom - now the arrow goes in the counter-clockwise direction. Thus the direction of the spin of any galaxy depends on your perspective when you look at it. Scientists believe that on large scales the Universe is isotropic (the same in all directions). Thus, from our perspective, half of all spiral galaxies should spin clockwise, and half counter-clockwise. A recent analysis of the spin of spiral galaxies confirms this. The public classified over 35,000 spiral galaxies with spins both clockwise and counter-clockwise in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey as part of the Galaxy Zoo project. Scientists published the results in a recent paper and found that the Universe is indeed isotropic - we see the same number of clockwise as counter-clockwise spirals (within the uncertainties).
Cornell I accidentally, stupidly, deleted the pyramid google pics. Do you all want me to repost them. I get delete happy, obsessive cleaning thing I guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
skyfloating has another great thread going, I just skimmed through, that correlates to ours. The mountain Ulhuru in Australia. We need to go in this direction for a bit. Untersberg The Mystery Mountain

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Ayers Rock of Texas

In the southwest 'hillcountry' region of Texas, lies the powerful and sacred dome of Enchanted Rock. Visible for miles around, the impressive dome rises 1850 feet above sea level, some 450 feet vertically above base. Revered by the planes Indians for centuries, it spirals a potent electrical vortex. It is called the Ayers Rock of America. Enchanted Rock is indeed one of the most powerful points in the southwest, and holds a special relationship to Sedona, and indeed, Ayers Rock.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In AUSTRALIA, the energy grid is called - "Path of the Rainbow Serpent". In CHINA it is called "The Dragon Paths" and in ENGLAND - "Ley Lines".

(Aboriginal Shaman)

"If you don't OBEY the LAWS of NATURE and have RESPECT for the ENERGIES of the EARTH'S AURA, you will be DESTROYED by your lack of knowledge."

A WEB OF SONG-LINES
FOR AN ABORIGINAL OLD MAN
Extract Despatch Vol. 6:3 p.26

The mystical GRID is as ancient as the generations of Noah. Is it any wonder that the Aboriginal tribes of Australia, said to have been here for ten thousand years, have knowledge of it?
An article sent by a subscriber in Townsville, dated August 6th, 1994, from the `Townsville Bulletin', was of considerable interest. The article tells of the Aboriginals making a web of song-lines across Australia. This helps to draw the country together, says the article by Tony Vermeer.
QUOTE:
“...a mystical, spiritual thing which is part hymn, part map, part history book by singing songs in sequence, Aboriginal people are able to map out their country in their minds Dealing with the special relationship Aboriginals have with the land,
Vermeer reports the forming of the ancient earth grid through ritual song. A mystical mapping process, as old and primitive as the red-heart of our sunburnt country itself!
The article goes on to say that an old Mann, Patrick Dodson, a native of the outback desert country, has a spiritual song-line which, if~ avowed in geographical terms, zig-zagged its way from the desert to the coast. But each song-line is more of a spiritual journey than anything else
Pat Dodson is the chairman of the Reconciliation Council. The aim of this council is to~ “promote better understanding between Australia's indigenous and non-indigenous peoples.
He, and others of the Aborigines in this land, know of these song-lines, these leylines, because the knowledge has been passed down from generation to generation, for countless centuries.
THE ARTICLE STATED...
“Across Australia, the lines connect to form a complex and interwoven web of stories. Certain places, such as Uluru (Ayers Rock), are common to a number of song-lines, making them sacred
No, the “sacred sites of the Aborigines are NOT just imagined, they are part of the earth grid, and these people are well aware of the “spirits” of this land bringing the Rainbow Serpent Paths together!

The native Indians of the United States, used to call ley lines - spirit lines - and their shamans used to use the electromagnetic energy in these lines to help him contact the spirits. They even designed their medicine wheel on the spirit lines, as they knew that these lines followed a straight / round line. How did they know about these lines and the energies that they give off? The answer is simple. The sky Gods told them.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by destiny-fate]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join