It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That's interesting. I had a weird thing happen to me. But I debunked myself.
I was waking up vibrating. I can't figure out what it is... But the first time I did it I asked my husband if we had an earthquake. The next day we had one about the same time. Then I did it again and told several people I thought we would have an earthquake. They called me late the next day to tell me it was on the news. Then the next time no quake. So I chalked it up to random weirdness. But the vibration thing still happens. Usually when I wake up. It's like it wakes me up.
I thought maybe I am either drinking too much coffee, or I am sensitive to a vibrational change or something.

I have no idea what that Eloptic energy is. But I looked it up from your post and found that article.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And that idea kind of goes with the as above so below theory. If the planet is changing it would effect both I would think.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This thread has me excited. I haven't gotten time to read the entire thread, but will do so shortly. I didn't have to post, but wanted to, because I wanted this saved in my ats, and it won't save unless I post in the thread, which is somewhat rediculous.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
This thread has me excited. I haven't gotten time to read the entire thread, but will do so shortly. I didn't have to post, but wanted to, because I wanted this saved in my ats, and it won't save unless I post in the thread, which is somewhat rediculous.

If you click 'subscribe' at the bottom right of the thread pages, it will put it in the MYATS page... i think

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The ideas of the Eloptic Light put me in mind of the biblical quote

"Made in OUR likeness and IMAGE"

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

My wife, Eva, has something similar. She gets a headache about a half hour or so before an earthquake. A special type of headache. I think it has to do with being a preemie.

The vibrational thing is your astral body. I could never control it, but it did slingshot me (once) out of body.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Love that name.
Astral body? I have tried to do that kind of thing to no avail. I can meditate for a while, but nothing happens. Most of the time I feel like I am being pulled down instead of rising up. So I don't try anymore.
Why would headaches like that be from a preemie birth?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

While I would much prefer translating the alien theory in a metaphysical context ( or from a Psychological / Subconscious perspective ) for the sake of authenticity I will stay with the original mythological format - I am assuming Chitauli.(Reptillian) mentioned in the video by Credo Mutwa = Ogo ( Dogon Mythology ) and the Greys are their helpers.

However, one of the male twins - Ogo (the Kemetic Set) who was in the form of an amphibious REPTILIAN grew impatient as he waited for his female twin to gestate. Ogo decided to rebel from Amma ( Creator ). They looked more like fish than humans, and they needed to stay in water. These Nommos were saviours and guardians for all of human kind. They gave advice. They gave their bodies for men to eat, and in the end they were crucified and will return to earth again one day with human bodies.

(They gave Jesus the symbol of the fish and called him a Saviour ) These Nommos (Reptillian / Fish were sent to save Mankind from the Reptilian / Fish Rebel Ogo. All Nommos favoured the sea and preferred to live underground. But I got the distinct impression they found ways to adapt to the land.

For those Hue-mans who are harmoniously in tune with the heavens and earth, this 'sky juice' of Menat will nourish their mind/body/spirit complex, giving them the strength they need to healthfully transform into citizens of the Aquarian age. To those who are not in tune with the divine order established by Amma through Po Tolo, there will be transformation like it or not. The Dogon depict Taba Tolo as the day a strong purifying stream of Nyama will pour down on the Sun and Earth from Sirius. This stream will wash away the corrupt order of Ogo and immortalize the sons and daughters of the Nommo. This will be mans Judgement Day.

Quote from Credo Mutwa :

And no matter where I have gone, sir, I have found people telling me about creatures like this. For example, in 1997, I visited Australia, sir, and I traveled a lot to try and find the Black people of Australia, the Aborigine. And when I did find them, they told me a number of things that astonished me very, very much. The same things that I’d found in Japan, I found in Taiwan. Everywhere where there are still shaman and traditional healers, you find these amazing stories.

Credo Mutwa: The creature smelled like nobody’s business. It had a strange smell, a throat-tightening, chemical smell, which smelled like rotten eggs, and also like hot copper [sulfur], a very strong smell.

The Sulphur Enigma seems connected with high energy phenomena. The similarity of ball lightning and UFOs has been noted by researchers. Also plasmoid energy and electrical discharge have sulphuric qualities in common with the full range of paranormal manifestation. Transmutation of oxygen into sulphur, by high energy discharge, can't be discounted.

EXAMPLES : On the Isthmus of Darien, Wafer, a surgeon, observed while crossing a hill, after sunset, they were overtaken by rain so terrible, that it seemed as though heaven and earth were coming together. There were loud claps of thunder, and lightning was attended by an odour of sulphur so intense that the travellers were nearly suffocated by it. Boyle, in his memoirs for a general history of the air, relates that in a thunderstorm which he encountered on the borders of the lake of Geneva, the air was impregnated with a sulphureous odour so strong, that a sentinel stationed near the lake was nearly suffocated. On the 4th of November, 1749, in north latitude forty-two degrees and forty-eight minutes, and west longitude three degrees, the ship Montague was struck by lightning. It seemed as if the vessel was filled with burning sulphur.

Velikovsky suggests that sulphur is actually made from the air by the passage of an electrical discharge. This would seem to be the inevitable conclusion considering the evidence. However, in order for oxygen to be "transmuted" into sulphur, the amount of energy required would be staggering; when asked, in 1941, a colleague of Velikovsky's estimated an equivalent of two billion electron-volts. Today these kinds of energies are being produced(almost) in particle accelerators. A recent successful test with a one billion electron-volt beam of photons, being the closest. Perhaps once these scientists reach the 2 billion electron-volt mark, we can directly probe the mysteries of the paranormal. Could these paranormal events be the result of intelligences manifesting matter through dimensions? Certainly this would require a tremendous amount of energy. Then the tell tale sign of sulphur smells could be the effect of this energy 'entering' or 'exiting' our dimension.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
wiki looked up Menat (sky juice of Menat sounds like a healing energy)

Menat (ancient Egyptian mnj.t) was a name used for the goddess Hathor.[1] With a slightly different hieroglyphic spelling[2] it referred to an Ancient Egyptian artifact which, like the sistrum was closely connected with the goddess Hathor.[3] It was held in the hand by its counterpoise and used as a rattle by Hathor's priestesses.[4] Often it was worn as a protective amulet, even by Apis bulls, the sons of Hathor.[5] The menat consisted of a plate termed aegis (Greek for "shield") worn on the chest, to which strands of beaded strings were attached. The other ends of the strings were tied to a counterweight which dangled on the wearer's back.[6] The aegis was often made of faience, but other materials as varied as leather and bronze were also used.[7] It was often inscribed or bore depictions of deities associated with Hathor, such as the one of Sekhmet displayed to the right. The necklace was hoped to provide good luck and fortune, and to protect against evil spirits. It was also worn for protection in the afterlife and is often found buried with the dead, given as a grave gift since Ramesside times (the nineteenth and twentieth dynasties that are the last two thirds of the period known as the New Kingdom).[8]. Worn by women it was expected to foster fruitfulness and good health, while among men it signified virility.[9]

[edit on 9-8-2008 by seagrass]

Part of a menat necklace said to depict Hariesis (Horus) extending a sistrum in front of the goddess Sekhmet, who is flanked by the goddesses Wadjet as the cobra and Nekhbet as the white vulture, who were the protectors of Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt respectively, held in the supplicant's other hand is a complete menat, showing the strings of beads

I don't know what happened to that picture, could a mod please fix it, thanks.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That vibration is Astral - Where do you get the headache ?? Left / Right side of the head - across the front - back or to the side of the head ?? Was still thinking about that Eloptic light Interestedalways and now you have taken me in a different direction lol

[edit on 9-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate

That vibration is Astral - Where do you get the headache ?? Left / Right side of the head - across the front - back or to the side of the head ??
Matyas's wife gets the headaches before an earthquake. I vibrate a day before on two occasions, the third I was wrong. I get headaches on the right side but not always when I vibrate.

I guess I need that explained to me. Am I traveling in my dreams?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways..."Made in OUR likeness and IMAGE"

Indeed, what light is there before light?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just for fun.... this is a dragon drawn by Da Vinci. A little lion, and bull in there dont cha think?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass...Astral body? I have tried to do that kind of thing to no avail.

It is more of letting go than focusing or concentrating. Or focusing on letting go. It starts with a very small sensation, then just letting the sensation grow until it takes over all sensory experience.

I can meditate for a while, but nothing happens.

Perhaps then you're doing it right, but don't realize it. Nothing is supposed to happen, or nothingness. Nothing happens in timelessness too.

Most of the time I feel like I am being pulled down instead of rising up.

That is the Abyss. You have to let yourself fall down into it. Spinning, falling, faster and deeper into the darkness. Fear will pull you out of it, but then you fail to cross it.

So I don't try anymore.

Therein is your key. "There is no try, do or not do" to quote a favorite master.

Why would headaches like that be from a preemie birth?

I am not sure, but underdeveloped nerve tissue exposed to a flood of new sensations is bound to effect it, perhaps enhancing sensitivity.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
why would anyone want to go into an abyss of nothingness?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Great post! Thanks very much for all the info. I REALLY enjoyed reading it!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Great post! Thanks very much for all the info. I REALLY enjoyed reading it!
It is a very fascinating thread isn't it? We are all addicted and possibly obsessed with finding the answers here. It feels right.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I don't have an answer for your inquiry, even though I realize you asked it in a tongue in cheek sort of kidding way.

I am amazed by the construction of the Universe, starting with the 6:4 split in dimensions. Then there are all those seemingly arbitrary values, like the speed of light, which has some intrinsic connection with all the other parts, but we havn't grasped their significance yet.

I do know that any sorcerer or mage worth their salt has to cross the Abyss to gain access to the higher worlds. It is a common story element which surfaces the world over. The most memorable example I recall is from a movie titled Altered States, where an overdose of acid in combination with excessive sensory deprivation causes a curious student to awaken from a lucid dream and discover himself standing on the edge of the Abyss.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

This Nyama sounds more like a fluid than radiation. Radiation bathes, but fluid pours and washes.

From my journeys, which border on the metaphysical, I discovered that a certain type of space creature, what we refer to as critters, possess enormous spaceflight capabilities. According to some, these critters hail from Sirius and are bombarding the Earth with packets of water. Detection of this activity is limited to the far UV, indicative of extremely high energy states.

In your literary wanderings you may have stumbled upon the real holy water. Or at least a very strong clue.

Edit to add that these energy levels which seem to us so off chart are actually small figures when compared with our own discoveries of the total energy available from space/time itself. I think the latest figure was approximately 46 billion Sols per square meter. Or it may be updated again. I'll have to check that.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Matyas]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wow. My coworker claims his computer went down last night while searching for a Native American legend from the Louis & Clark expedition regarding liquid gold. First strings of numbers, then complete shutdown. They can't reboot. Also claims of local power outage, no circuit breakers thrown.

Anyone else experience something out of place, other than ATS giving a 503 error, or internal server error 132?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join