It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
[NATAS!
SATAN
NATAS!

Can you tell me what this means? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Achilles 13

"95% of freemasons are all VERY GOOD MAN."

Achilles,

I would say more like 75%,

If I was to spill the beans and come clean on what I have experienced with the brotherhood and Freemasonry, it would cost me my life!

Some things you just don't talk about!

Oh please!

You've given no evidence whatsoever of being a Mason beyond what any genius can Google. Ergo, 'spilling the beans and coming clean' on what you've experienced about Masonry would at most cost the listener a half-hour of time lost, never to be retrieved for some useful purpose.

How about ponying up some 'evidence' of your Masonic background?

NATAS!
SATAN
NATAS!

Uh huh!
15. Tops.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Capozzelli

[NATAS!
SATAN
NATAS!

Can you tell me what this means? Thanks.

Methinks ET's trying the good ol' canard about Masons worshipping Satan soon to be followed by Ickian reptilian assertions and vampirism and such.

It'd be so much more interesting if those with a conspiratorial bent actually came up with something creative as opposed to recycling the same old retreads as if they're new and undisproved.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Are most of them bad? NO!
The bad apples can be found at the top of the tree.
32 and 33 degrees my friend.

Just call me bad apple then. It is nice reading post from people who don't have a clue.

32 degree KCCH, Past High Preist, Past Conmander, Governor of York Rite College. etc.

But most inportantly a 3rd degree Master Mason.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"95% of freemasons are all VERY GOOD MAN."

Achilles,

I would say more like 75%,

If I was to spill the beans and come clean on what I have experienced with the brotherhood and Freemasonry, it would cost me my life!

NATAS!
SATAN
NATAS!

Well that just proves that you are not a mason. Everyone who I know that has felt the way you do, either is not a mason or has left the lodge. When given enough rope most Anti-masons will soon hang themselves. Atfer statment like this no mason is going to belive you. It was fun while it lasted. Hope you have better luck with the ETs.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

But most inportantly a 3rd degree Master Mason.

The typical Anti Mason does not understand equality .. that all Master Masons, regardless of anything else, are equal in every way.

In the Blue Lodge Master Masons can sit together and be a part of different programs. I know 32nd's (I am one.. oooo scary) I know a few 33rds, I know the head honcho of a York Rite body (I don't follow york rite and don't know the titles) I know Past Masters, Grand Lodge Officers, anything and everything.

But we are all Master Masons. And Numbers beyond 3 mean nothing what so ever.

The other bodies in Masonry are only there to expand upon the teachings of the first 3 degrees. But do not add any importance to a man ..

I don't understand why that is so hard to understand.

Then again, if you look at every Anti here so far, they all type and communicate in exactly the same way ... interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

"Either is not a Mason or has left the lodge!"

Inactive and leaving!

The Lying and Deception begins with the "G"

"The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the basic Masonic symbol represents God. Later on, he is told that it represents "deity". Later still, he is told that it represents "geometry". In reality, this letter represents the "generative principle," the Sun-god and, thus, the worshipped phallus, the male "generative principle..." In its position (along with the square and compass) on the east wall over the chair (throne) of the Worshipful Master, it is the representation of the Sun, thus of the Sun-god, Osiris. Its earthly meaning, then, is of the sacred phallus; its cosmic meaning is of the Sun, worshipped since antiquity by pagans while facing the East.

I suggest you buy this book and read it:
bibleprobe.com...

I was a Christian once then realized it doesn't really mix so went back to Christianity.

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

I wish I knew how to quote one line at a time but this is so precious that I just can't risk this being edited for the obvious contradiction it presents.l

Easiest way is to highlight the line you want to quote, then click the "quote" tab above the message box.

You really need to defend these obvious contradictions in this post.
I mean really.

You had made a couple of weird comments, and he simply explained why they were not correct. For example, and for whatever reason, anti-Masons seem to be obsessed with the notion of "high degrees", and that these degrees are somehow seperated from the general membership.

However, at least in the United States, that isn't true at all. About half of all Masons in the US are at least 32° in the Scottish Rite. Those that are not could be if they so wanted. We know that the idea that the "higher degrees are involved in evil" is absurd because most of us here *are* "high degree".

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Lying and Deception begins with the "G"

"The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the basic Masonic symbol represents God. Later on, he is told that it represents "deity". Later still, he is told that it represents "geometry".

You're right about the lying and deception...except it seems to be coming from you. The Mason is taught that the Letter G represents God (which "deity" means, by the way), and Geometry at the same time, not "later". If you were really a Mason, as you previously lied about, you would know that.

In reality, this letter represents the "generative principle,"

Really? And which Masonic ritual claims that?

Oh yeah, that's right...none of them!

I was a Christian once then realized it doesn't really mix so went back to Christianity.

Got news for you, bud: real Christians are not habitual liars. You're about as much of a Christian as you are a Mason.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

"Got news for you, bud: real Christians are not habitual liars. You're about as much of a Christian as you are a Mason."

Here we go again,

I guess I must prove that I am a Christian as well.

Truthfully,

I am right and you are wrong because I know what I am and I have experienced what I have experienced so for me I am nothing but right.

Masons do not all have equal access to interpretation of things and the truth is left for them to either figure out on their own or it's hidden.

Everytime I'm attending I somehow feel sick to my stomach, something is defnitely wrong because there is no what you would call peaceful spirit in the lodge. Unlike something you feel when you go to church, so those who join just use your common sense and you can feel what seems to be right and what seems to be wrong.

There are 1000's of stories of people who have left the lodge with bad experiences so I'm nothing new by saying I left because of bad vibes and because of a few incidents that I took part in that were 100% against Christianity.

Tks for letting me take the time to share this!

Peace be with you...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Easiest way is to highlight the line you want to quote, then click the "quote" tab above the message box.

Doesn't work in Firefox. The Javascipt for this forum must be pretty old to only conform to IE.

It doesn't matter though, I've long used the BBCode addon for Firefox. It works on FF3 too, which only came out yesterday.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
[edit on 19-6-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Truthfully,

I am right and you are wrong because I know what I am and I have experienced what I have experienced so for me I am nothing but right.

Wrong. You claimed that a "Blue Lodge Mason" is first told that G represents God, then later, deity, then later Geometry. This in itself is blatantly false, and proves that you lied about being a Mason. Further, your statement shows that you apparently didn't know that the words "God" and "Deity" mean the same thing.

Masons do not all have equal access to interpretation of things and the truth is left for them to either figure out on their own or it's hidden.

Interpretations at this point are irrelevant. You didn't say "interpreted", you claimed that they were told something in a Lodge ritual at different points, which is not true.

Everytime I'm attending I somehow feel sick to my stomach, something is defnitely wrong because there is no what you would call peaceful spirit in the lodge. Unlike something you feel when you go to church, so those who join just use your common sense and you can feel what seems to be right and what seems to be wrong.

Since it has been demonstrated that you are not a Mason, the above is merely hubris.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

How about ponying up some 'evidence' of your Masonic background?

ET_CONTACT. don't give them, any personal evidence, they are trying to push
you to do it man, and if they find, from which lodge you're from, they will have all
your personal data, and you risk intimidation and personal attack against
you or your family.

remenber your Masonic Oath
"... binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut
across, my tongue torn out by the roots ..."

it's a image man, but that could mean a lot of menaces

as long as they cannot know who you are, you are perfecly safe so
be careful and smarter then them.

and hey rockpock, isn't weird that IF for all Master Masons. Numbers beyond 3
mean nothing what so ever, that they all invest their money to try to reach
that 33 degree or if they did it all york rite degrees, some will switch to do
the scotish rite degrees to, and that is from a Ex-Freemason who
personaly told me, it is a brainwash strategie, to manipulate members, it
look more inonfensif that way then saying that you need to go all the way
up to all the degrees like scientology to become perfect.

Man, The Ex-freemason told me, it is all to dishonesly manipulate members
in a more hypocritly way then scientology but it is all the same and
only some freemason realise it and get out of freemasonry.

remember that picture man, from Achilles 13, on the thread
'' Who is the most powerful secret society ''
freemason degrees part, at the end of the picture are represented in a
piramyd and this part of the picture is a real picture use by freemason lodges
all around the world.

Originally posted by Achilles 13
The Globalization Process is in reality , i think, a secret agenda call
the New World Order, control by the elites members of the powerful
secret societies of Rome, to creat a One World Empire.

Behind the curtain of the Roman Vatican Church hide the power of
the Roman Empire and the Old World Order, the most powerful secret society..!

Peace man

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

"The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the basic Masonic symbol represents God. Later on, he is told that it represents "deity". Later still, he is told that it represents "geometry".

Interesting...

Someone who claims to be a mason, yet has never even opened or closed in the second degree.

ET_CONTACT, I doubt that there's a single mason on this site who will even consider the possibility that you might be a mason.

You know nothing about things every mason on the planet knows backwards, forwards and sideways.

Give it up now - it's futile.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

LOL .. Probably the single worst attempt to pretend your a Mason on ATS .. even more shameful then HD..

If you where a REAL Freemason .. you would know that G stands for Geometry which is "The first and nobelest of sciences" to which we can better understand the world around us.

You would also know that G "further alludes to the sacred name of God" to which we are all submissive.

God is the Diety of any religion, as both God and Diety (latin for God) is a Generic name. God can thus be spoken by all Brothers, representing one universal God under many names.

But..

If you had been a Mason, and attained at the very least your Fellow Craft, you would have recieved the G Lecture, and would fully understand what G really alludes to.

But your ignorance got the best of you. Don't read conspiracy articles and try and pretend to be a Mason just by that information.

I knew you where not a Mason in the first paragraph you wrote for reasons explained.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31

ET_CONTACT. don't give them, any personal evidence

He already did. He made a statement concerning the ritual of the Second Degree of Masonry which proves to all Masons that he has never witnessed the ceremony.

Numbers beyond 3
mean nothing what so ever, that they all invest their money to try to reach
that 33 degree

From the Statutes of the Supreme Council, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction of the United States:

Fees for the Thirty-thid degree: Two hundred dollars.

"All their money", eh?

it
look more inonfensif that way then saying that you need to go all the way
up to all the degrees like scientology to become perfect.

The only perfect person to walk the earth left it about 2,000 years ago. But at least we, unlike some people we know, don't spend our time lying about people on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

ET_CONTACT don't take anything of what they say personally man ,
they don't even talking to you, they are talking to
readers, by trying to discredit you, using rhetoric strategies, to protect
freemasonry's reputation. Real Knights man, they will dishonestly do
everything they can to manipulate public’s opinion
to promote their religious Cult.

It is useless trying help them man , thousands and thousands of times
Freemason conspiracy as been prove but they are so brainwash
They will only see whatever their temple's teaching, learned them
See And they will always dishonestly protect it and defend it.

be SMARTER than them ! and great work man.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Man, what kind of evidence man? I would really, man, like to see the "proof" man.

Cuz man, if there has been a PROVEN conspiracy man, I have not seen it man.

So man, common man, show me the conspiracies man, that have been proven "true" beyond all reason man, seriously man.

Cuz man, if masons are taking over the world man, I would be really sad n' stuff man, cuz no one invited me to that party man!

Seriously man, tell me all about it man, I need to get in on that man..

Man, wish I was smart as you man......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join