It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks Issac! Great job. They probably get flooded with truther e-mails all the time. Thanks for the great information.

Now all we need is Ultima to release some of the top secret information he has access too.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoiIt may be worth providing some references to those books.

I am still wating for evidence to prove the sourse is wrong and any evindece that ll the hijackers are dead.

I have asked several times for that e-mail from trackingthe threat to be shown, why wont you post the actual e-mail?

Also as far as books there is a CIA book that states 7 hijackers are still alive.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I have asked several times for that e-mail from trackingthe threat to be shown, why wont you post the actual e-mail?

Hi Ultima1,

Um, I have posted that email ALREADY and have given a link to that email THREE times.

I'm not sure what more you want or why you ask "why won't you post the actual email?".

I have posted it.

I'll post it again if you want.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I'm not sure what more you want or why you ask "why won't you post the actual email?".

The actual e-mail from your e-mail page. Since when does a website having a disclaimer mean the information on the site is not correct?

Aslo still waiting for evidnce to debate the informaton on the hiajckers.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So, there is a top secret CIA book that you have access too? OR can we get this at Amazon.com?

Besides tracking the threat... (which calls truthers wack jobs) You haven't any evidence at all. That makes this thread 100% bunk? Would you agree or disagree.

If you ask for evidence that they are dead, I will direct you to that thread. I remind you that you created this thread about them beign alive. That is what you have to prove. You have not come close to that.

:TY:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
So, there is a top secret CIA book that you have access too? OR can we get this at Amazon.com?

Besides tracking the threat... (which calls truthers wack jobs)

Gee, you do not know how to do research either? The book is, The CIA and September 11.

How am i a wack job for wanting to find the truth.

Sorry but i have to stand by the evidence unless its proven wrong. So far no one has done that.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The actual e-mail from your e-mail page.

I don't understand your comment.

I've given the "actual email".

I'm fast coming to the conclusion (previously expressed by others) that you are just a troll and not interested in an honest discussion.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I've given the "actual email".

The original e-mail that you have on your e-mail system that you use.

Becasue they e-mail you posted does not sound like a actual response from a company.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The original e-mail that you have on your e-mail system that you use.

Becasue they e-mail you posted does not sound like a actual response from a company.

I posted "the original e-mail that you have on your e-mail system that you use".

In what what does that email "not sound like a actual response from a company"?

Is the problem simply that the email did not support your position?

Bizarre...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I deal with companies a lot. No professioanl company is going to call people wack jobs, they could get into trouble.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I deal with companies a lot. No professioanl company is going to call people wack jobs, they could get into trouble.

The email may not be in the terms that you'd expect (or like), but that is what the email said.

So, that is probably the end of your reliance upon the relevant webpages unless you are:

(1) calling me a liar,

(2) suggesting that the CIA, or someone else, somehow intercepted my email to FMS and replied with a fake email...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Also as far as books there is a CIA book that states 7 hijackers are still alive.

So is this book written by the CIA? Please provide what this book states and THEN the sources it uses to make these claims.

Thats what REAL researchers do.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So is this book written by the CIA?

Hi ThroatYogurt,

No, it wasn't written by the CIA...

A subsequent post (above) by Ultima1 stated "Gee, you do not know how to do research either? The book is, The CIA and September 11."

Well, "The CIA and September 11" is NOT a book by the CIA.

Far from it.

"The CIA and September 11" is a rather well known (and comprehensively debunked) conspiracy theory book.

The content of "The CIA and September 11" has been criticised in considerable detail by, amongst others, Der Spiegel.

The author of "The CIA and September 11" (i.e. Andreas von Bülow, NOT the CIA) has reportedly admitted that much of the material in his book was simply taken from the Internet.

You can read about some of the issues relating to that book in the relevant Wikipedia entry.

That relatively lengthy Wikipedia entry includes the following:

[An] article, entitled "Panoply of the Absurd", sharply criticizes von Bülow's reliance on Internet research, in particular that he had used archived but inaccurate stories that had been written in the confusion of the immediate aftermath of the attacks and then dropped.

An example of this is the assertion that at least six of the suspected hijackers named in the aftermath of the attacks turned up alive, the so-called "zombie hijackers" claim. Der Spiegel offers an explanation for this apparent mystery: BBC News used as a source the Arab News, an English-language Saudi newspaper, which in turn had compiled reports from Arabic newspapers, of people who obviously had nothing to do with the attacks but happened to share the same names with some of the suspected hijackers. No photographs of the suspected hijackers had been released at this point in time, and thus a few cases of mistaken identity occurred. In one instance, a man with the name of Said al-Ghamdi had given an interview to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper in Tunis, outraged that he had been portrayed by CNN as one of the hijackers. CNN had broadcast his photograph after doing research on their own and finding a Saudi "Said al-Ghamdi" who had received flight training in the United States. CNN had found the wrong suspect, which only became clear once the FBI officially released the photographs of the suspected hijackers

In this context, Ultima1's claim that the relevant book is "a CIA book" is, um, potentially misleading...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 4-5-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Issac,

thanks for the information. So lets look at the evidence Ultima has brought forth in this thread:

A: Trackingthethreat.com

A site that calls conspiracy theorists "Wack Jobs"

And:

B: A book written about the CIA without any legitimate sources to back up it's claims.

So, pretty much this thread can be closed.

:TY:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For the sake of clarity, can you please link me to where I can find proven, independently verifiable DNA evidence that confirms that all 19 alleged terrorists were killed where they were meant to have allegedly been killed?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

thanks for the information. So lets look at the evidence Ultima has brought forth in this thread:

A: Trackingthethreat.com

A site that calls conspiracy theorists "Wack Jobs"

And:

B: A book written about the CIA without any legitimate sources to back up it's claims.

A. You have no evidnec to suport that trackingthethreat's data is not correct. Just becasue the site has a disclaimer does not mena the infomration isnot correct.

B.I beleive the E-mail that talks about this site is BS. NO professional company is going to call people "Wack Jobs"

C. I see no good source to prove the book is not legitimate, specially not Wikipedia.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A. You have no evidnec to suport that trackingthethreat's data is not correct. Just becasue the site has a disclaimer does not mena the infomration isnot correct.

The site says any information from their site maye be unreliable, and you should verify it. So, what have you done to verify that data, ULTIMA1?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
So, what have you done to verify that data, ULTIMA1?

I have found no evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have found no evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

What a coincidence! You havent found any data that all the hijackers are live either!

In other words, you have zero evidence to back up your claim that ANY hijackers are alive.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed What a coincidence! You havent found any data that all the hijackers are live either!

Please learn how to read before responding, i never stated all the hijackers are alive. I posted information 3.

Still waiting for any evidnece to debate my post or to prove all the hijackers are dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join