It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Wow....good detective work there, Sherlock.

Thats funny comming from someone who cannot post any evidence to debate what i post or to support thier fantasy of what happened. And someone who also failed to read that the photos also matched along with the names.

So you do ageree with me that there is no DNA evindece that all the hijackers are dead ?

As far was working at NSA, you could not pass the maturity and psych eval.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Do you agree that the site you posted states that its data is unreliable?

Do you agree that the FBI released information that identified 2 of the hijackers at the Pentagon location using DNA?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Do you agree that the FBI released information that identified 2 of the hijackers at the Pentagon location using DNA?

1. NO it does state the data is unreliable.

2. Yes, But what about DNA for the other hijackers?

Now your turn,

Why didn't you read my post about the photos matching the names of the hijackers that are alive ?

Do you have any evidence that all the hijackers are dead ?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

1. NO it does state the data is unreliable.

Here, let me show you again. The link you our site....and the section that says its data is unreliable:

www.trackingthethreat.com...

About the Data
This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Here, let me show you again. The link you our site....and the section that says its data is unreliable:

Nowhere does it state the data on the hijackers is unreliable.

So please answer my questoin.

Do you have evidence that all the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

umm...did you even read the section in bold? Should I make the type easier for you to read? Maybe larger? Want me to make a WAV file of me reading it for you? Perhaps a Youtube video?

If you cannot even accept the fact that the site states its data may be unreliable, then there is no point in debating. You cannot admit when you are wrong....and even when presented with evidence from your own site, you still will not admit it. How old are you again?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You cannot admit when you are wrong....and even when presented with evidence from your own site,

Speaking of not admitting when you are wrong. Please answer my questoin.

Do you have evidence that all the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
double post

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

Come on, even you should know what a disclaimer is. They are just covering their asses in case one of their sources turns out to be wrong. It doesn't say that the information is unreliable, it says they are not implying all information is completely reliable.

Example:
Ppl: I am not 100% sure that Bush isn't a terrorist.

Disclosed: See, he said Bush is a terrorist.

See the difference?

[edit on 3-5-2008 by PplVSNWO]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
Come on, even you should know what a disclaimer is. They are just covering their asses in case one of their sources turns out to be wrong. It doesn't say that the information is unreliable, it says they are not implying all information is completely reliable.

Your wasting your time. He, like most believers in the official story are too brainwashed and living in a fantasy world to agree to anything that does not go along with the official story.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Resorting to more name calling? A supposed NSA agent has to resort to name calling, rather than simply post the truth? How old are you again?

Why not just post the evidence that the hijackers are alive, ULTIMA1? I mean c'mon, you've had 7 years to gather that information. Are you telling us that your ONLY evidence is one website that says its data may be unreliable? No other information?? nothing after 7 years?

wow...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Why not just post the evidence that the hijackers are alive,

I have posted evidence that you cannot post evidence to debate.

So i am still waiting for you to post evdience to prove all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sir,
Did you start this thread? The thread that reads "Hijackers Still Alive?"

The person that is supposed to be supplying the evidence is you. You can't start a thread stating a possibility and not be able to gack it up. That would be the same as me starting a thread that states: "John Candy is still Alive?" Then I post a website that states the same thing without offering any evidence. Then.. I state to the posters on the thread, "Prove to me that he is dead."

Do you comprehend what you are doing here? In 3 pages of posts by many, you have not offered anything to support your OP.

:TY:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The person that is supposed to be supplying the evidence is you. You can't start a thread stating a possibility and not be able to gack it up.

I have posted evindece from a source called trackingthethreat.com.

No one has been able to show evidence to deabte this evidence or show evindece the hijackers are all dead.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have posted evindece from a source called trackingthethreat.com.

No one has been able to show evidence to deabte this evidence or show evindece the hijackers are all dead.

A website that states something without verification is NOT evidence. A website that has a disclaimer on it saying their evidence may not be reliable is not a good source.

This thread is not based on proving they are dead. You started this thread setting out to provide evidence that they are alive. You my fine sir are the one that is supposed to be providing evidence. You have not.

:TY:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

A website that states something without verification is NOT evidence. A website that has a disclaimer on it saying their evidence may not be reliable is not a good source.

Do you have evidence that the information on the website has not been verified?

So the website has a disclamer, how does that effect the information?

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Read the bottom of the about us page that say's "ABOUT THE DATA"

About the Data

This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

So, you are a tracking the threat user. What verification have you done that backs up what you you have read in this site.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Read the bottom of the about us page that say's "ABOUT THE DATA"

So the website has a disclamer, how does that effect the information?

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sir,

Please stop avoiding the question. I showed you on the disclaimer that it states for you to verify information that you obtain from their site. My question to you is: "How have you verified the information in this web site as accurate?"

Now, for your information, I have attempted to contact this website VIA e-mail twice. Once on April 6th and once this morning.

In addition to this, I have attmepted to contact them VIA telephone through FMS Advanced Systems Group. Whom I have e-mailed. I have left two voice mail messages in their general mail box with my office number to call me. So far nothing. I will try again next week.

Tracking the threat is a is a research project of the FMS Advanced Systems Group, a division of FMS, Inc.. FMA Advance lists phone numbers to contact them:

Contact Information
By Mail FMS Advanced Systems Group
8150 Leesburg Pike, Suite 600
Vienna, VA 22182-2721
By Phone 703-356-4700
By Fax 703-448-3861
By Email General Information: [email protected]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Now, for your information, I have attempted to contact this website VIA e-mail twice. Once on April 6th and once this morning.

In addition to this, I have attmepted to contact them VIA telephone through FMS Advanced Systems Group. Whom I have e-mailed. I have left two voice mail messages in their general mail box with my office number to call me. So far nothing. I will try again next week.

Hi ThroatYogurt,

Been there, done that...

You may have seen that I've already been in touch with FMS and posted their comments about the relevant webpages which give an "entity status" of alive for two of the hijackers.

The response from FMS about their website seem to have been basically ignored by Ultima1.

I am left wondering whether Ultima1 is merely a troll rather than seriously looking into issues relating to 9/11.

My post was [www.abovetopsecret.com...]HERE].

For ease of reference, I'll repost that information in this thread - since Ultima1 seems to be running the same argument in at least 3 threads which are currently active...

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

The following website has reports of 3 hijackers being alive, 1 in prison.

Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive (snip)

Entity Status: Alive (snip)

Entity Status: Incarcerated (snip)

Hi Ultima1,

I'm slightly reluctant to step into the debate between you and Captain Obvious, but I thought it worth making a few points.

Firstly, the last of the 3 links you posted to the trackingthethreat.com website relates to Mohammed al-Qahtani. Contrary to your reference to "3 hijackers", he has NOT in fact one been alleged to have been one of the hijackers on 9/11. Instead, as noted on the trackingthethreat.com website, it had been reported that he "may have been the intended 20th hijacker on 9/11". So, the material relating to him does not suggest that any of the actual hijackers are still alive.

Secondly, in relation to the individuals at the two other links you supplied, there is no material on the relevant webpages on the trackingthethreat.com website to support their "entity status" as "alive".

Thirdly, and probably most significantly, I have been in touch with the company behind trackingthethreat.com to ask whether they intended to state on the above webpages that the alleged hijackers are alive, and (if so) if that company has information to support that assertion. That company was kind enough to respond to my request for information.

Originally emailed to Isaac Koi by FMS (the company behind trackingthethreat.com)

Thanks for the email. There are some data issues on the site, and we
need to do an update to correct various status fields. The
trackingthethreat.com site is an unfunded effort on the part of my
company, and as such, does not enjoy the level of effort and editorial
review that we would like to see.

While we don't support the whack-jobs out there, it is interesting to
note that the conspiracy circus often uses correct data to support their
positions also. Fortunately, I believe that most folks have enough
common sense to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Regardless, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A quick point also for Captain Obvious - in relation to your posts giving some background information about the hijackers, you may be aware that there are several books that give considerably more information about them than can be found on the Internet. It may be worth providing some references to those books.

I have in mind in particular "Perfect Soldiers: The 9/11 Hijackers: Who They Were, Why They Did It" by Terry Mcdermott.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 28-4-2008 by IsaacKoi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join