It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Pune,India}I've been seeing UFO's everyday at sunrise for the past 1 week.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well i didnt see them today at dawn, and i dont know why...

its 8.45 AM today as i type this.
I was there at the 'spot' today, to watch the sunrise.
Let me give you some background info.

In India, we Hindus regard the Sun as God, the physical manifestation of Him, and His representative in the Solar System.

So, ive been going there at dawn since Dec 07, and i look at the Sun rising and offer my gratitude and my prayers for Him shining his light, warmth, 'prana' and radiance on all beings regardless of cast creed or colour or nationality..........so thats why im up there at 6.30 AM almost everyday, not really for the UFO's.

So these UFO's just suddenly started appearing in the last 2 or 3 weeks,brightly over the sunrise and at times when it was completely dark, so i couldnt help by see them. at least i think so. So, i borrowed a digicam from a friend and took the pics you can see.

you know, there are a couple of books that i have read, and what i believe in. They are 'Allies of Humanity' book 1 and 2 by Marshall Vian Summers.
Excellent book, im sure people here must have read it.
Second is George Van tassel's books.

So, i have a sober view regarding all this ET phenomena, and i know its all exciting to see UFO's flying around in your sky, but really, i dont want to attract them, because i dont know what their intentions are. This all is way above my head. All this 9-11 being an inside job(yes, i believe it IS in inside job), the fake global warming propaganda, how much our media is controlled, the illuminati, genetic chimera engineering reports, deals made with the nations millitary by these aliens................i mean all this is not exciting, its sobering, and makes me want to throw up.
And , it is way beyond me, but if i kep thinking about these things, i'll never recover,lol.

So i think im not going to follow this one up, i mean the people who believe in UFOs ,do so. The ones who are sceptical, be so.
It really dosent matter what we think, because we, the people ARENT in control anyway.
Its a sad situation, and sometimes i wish i had taken the blue pill.....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The Air Force Station at Lohegaon, Pune, India, is an Air Force base that not only operates the MiG-29 Squadrons and the Maritime operations of the Jaguars of No.6 Squadron, but also Sukhoi-30MK and MKIs of Nos 20 and 24 Squadrons. Lohegaon also houses No.9 Base Repair Depot, which concentrates on the maintenance of Electronic gadgetry of the Air Force. Apart from this it does have a flight of choppers though not permanently stationed there.

That said, there are three possibilities here:

> High altitude Met balloons (Over 45000 feet high) from the airbase for local weather forecasts/prediction and analysis.

> Testing of electronics with the aid of high altitude platforms like balloons.

> Choppers on practice sorties and testing of electronic equipment. (I wish we knew the height of these objects! If they are choppers then they couldn’t be more than about 20,000 feet high).

> And of course they could be UFOs too, of the alien variety!! But what the heck would they want to do over Pune?

Cheers!

[edit on 29-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Balloon?

for god sake got a zoomer camera, or get a telescope!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's very disappointing that vladmir has decided to drop this one after such an interesting start. I was really getting myself geared up for a thorough ATS investigation. The use of software like Stellarium, Satellite Tracker, etc. would undoubtedly enable us to eliminate the obvious possiblities such as Mercury and Venus (both of which were well placed at that location at that time). The idea that they could be inclined geosynchronous satellites (which oscillate horizontally) was worth following up and I am asking questions to those who track them. A night shot would have been useful and fascinating to see. Most of us can only imagine what the starry night looks like from that location. Oh well, let's wait for the next set of blurries to appear.

WG3

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonte
Balloon?
for god sake got a zoomer camera, or get a telescope!

Zoom camera? No, Complete and utter waste of effort for this purpose.
Telescope? Yes. It's the only way to get a better image of a 'dot'.

WG3

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ive seen them too - I was in North West India in Feb 07 and saw the exact same thing....I was sat on top of a roof at night and saw an orange orb thing...when I first saw it I thought airplane...but as the object was getting closer it was at such a high altitude and was moving like nothing I have ever seen before....but then I just thought it had to be a GPS satellite and thought nothing more....my problem now is that would I have seen the satellite glow orange in the dark too......

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Definately satelites... they appear regularly, and in the same place, and they 'materialise'.. as the sun light reflects at just the right angle.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
could someone explain where this object is?!

All photos posted show absolutely nothing whatsoever. The first one kinda shows a heron vertical to the sun.

No qualms though, it was nice to see some pictures of the city where i was born

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
could someone explain where this object is?!

I've marked the objects on these images.

The first, taken on or around 22 Feb 2008 shows the sun and two objects.
Image 1

The second image from 25 Feb 2008 shows one object only.
Image 2

The identification of these objects would be assisted if a night sky (stars) shot were taken with the same camera at the same location/direction.

WG3

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Zoom on cam, or get a video of it. Hopefully we can see it better. From what I can see it's not fully round, otherwise would look like the dot above it, it's gotta shape to it, but seem to be at a high altitude as the color matches the other dot (star/planet). mmm. could it be Planet X! It is suppose to be HUGE and visible to eyes as of 2009.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Superimposing all the photos I got this result.

It may not be much of a help, but it shows what looks like a defined path.

The numbers represent the photos in the order they were posted, if I didn't mixed them.

That's a useful bit of work, thanks. The explanation of what we see here is as follows. There are two motions taking place. The first is the Earth's rotation. It's rotating East 'towards' the sun, which appears to rise up from the horizon. Because the Earth's rotational axis is inclined, the sun also moves South (to the right) as it rises. Pune is at 18 degress North latitude, so the Sun rises at an angle of about 72 degrees to the horizon.

The objects in the sky, if stationary like a star or a planet, would follow an arc parallel to the sun. However, we see that while the objects 'rise' in the sky, they actually move North (to the left). This indicates that they have 'proper motion'. In other words, they are in orbit around the Earth. Unfortunately, we don't have enough information in these photos to determine if these satellites are geostationary or not, but their persistance in the same area of sky suggests this. Their orbits are also inclined to the Earth's equator, so they appear to oscillate sideways, moving back to their original position every 24 hours. Though geosats are located at 22,000 miles distance, they can be seen by eye under flare conditions. This is usually best seen at the equinoxes when the sun's alignment favours bright reflections. For more information about geosats and their observation Go Here.

My personal opinion is that these objects are geostationary satellites being seen through flare reflection under favourable conditions.

WG3

[edit on 29-2-2008 by waveguide3]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
From the EXIF data, time intervals are:

4 seconds on the Feb 24th photo.
P2240012 2008-02-24 07:10:44
P2240013 2008-02-24 07:10:48

2 seconds on the Feb 25th photo.
P2250057 2008-02-25 07:10:52
P2250058 2008-02-25 07:10:54

These lights are moving fast! Their apparent motion, eastward, is consistent with low earth orbit satellites. Geo-stationary satellites, by definition don't move. Planets, stars and sun don't move much in such a short time - about 1 pixel in 4 seconds.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
These lights are moving fast! Their apparent motion, eastward, is consistent with low earth orbit satellites. Geo-stationary satellites, by definition don't move. Planets, stars and sun don't move much in such a short time - about 1 pixel in 4 seconds.

You're quite right. I thought the images were captured on separate days, doh!

These are clearly conventional, low orbit satellites catching the rising sunlight. The observation that they moved 'sideways' was probably an illusion due to their fast motion towards and to the left of the observer. Anyway, they're satellites, which was the purpose of the discussion. With a little more digging, I think they could be identified, but unfortunately my tracker doesn't do reterospective stuff and you'd need the old orbital elements.

They could have been the NOSS group for example. These are three American surveilence sats which fly 'in formation'.
WG3

[edit on 1-3-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well these are todays (March 4 '08) pics,taken at around the same time, ie, 6.45AM - 7.00AM, Loc. is Pune, India.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now this probably is a shooting star or a comet, not a UFO, but hey,...it was exciting watching it just zoom pass me on the horizon....
These are taken from a friends Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel digicam.
(btw, i saw the UFO, or what i believe to be a UFO, yesterday, it came early, and there was just 1 single glowing orb,at around 6.30, just appeared suddenly, went parallel to the horizon , and then just vanished again...i didnt have the cam then, so no pics)

img201.imagevenue.com...

img221.imagevenue.com...

img242.imagevenue.com...

img229.imagevenue.com...

img243.imagevenue.com...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by vladmir]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In my opinion, the first three images show a typical aeroplane contrail.

The last two images come up as thumbnails, so too small to examine.

WG3

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

sorry about the thumbnails, i dont know what happened.
Anyway, in this reply, i will post todays picture, which is a contrail of an aeroplane or a jet. I dont know if the previous pic in the post above was one, but this one is.
image of a plane contrail

beautiful contrail

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ok, the following 2 UFO pictures have to be the best that i have got so far.
You can CLEARLY MAKE OUT that it is a SPHERICAL OBJECT IN THE SKY.
Its not a planet or satellite.
It IS a UFo, in my opinion, because today, on March 5, it appeared out of thin air, moved a bit, and then in a span of 3 or 4 minutes just vanished, poof!!
Come on, what plane/satellite does this, seriously??

UFO image 1, taken by Sony Cybershot 7.2 Megapixel

The spherical UFO can be clearly seen in this one!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ok, after a bit of diggin, i think i have finally understood WHY the UFO's exhibit this particular behaviour, or suddenly materializing into thin air above the horizon, going forward and downward/away for a few minutes, and them just like that, dissapearing, right in front of our eyes.
I am quoting from this website:
www.indiadaily.com...

UFOs hidden under electromagnetic flux invisible to human eyes but thousands of them are hovering all around us

According to these scientists, a device that can see through electromagnetic flux is able to see UFOs all the time.
The reason why UFOs are visible only in very rare cases and for a short time is as follows:
When a UFO enters the earth’s atmosphere and approaches an object or a destination in the earth, the UFO has to transform from ultrasonic speed (speed of light times n) and maneuvering techniques to sonic or supersonic levels and adjust to earth’s electromagnetic and gravitational effects.

Right at that moment, to avoid electromagnetic interference, the artificial flux is withdrawn for a very short span of time.
After reaching speed levels that the UFO can use in earth’s atmosphere, the electromagnetic flux or cloud is regenerated and put all around the UFO.
That explains why in many countries the Air Force Pilots have chased an UFO only to have them disappear in front of their own eyes.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Halt! Your source of the "science" is indiadaily? It is a tabloid. Dude, what does that tell you?

Read the explanation waveguide and others have given about the appearance/disappearance of the satellite. You see it appear and vanish simply because that period of time is when the sats. catch the sunlight and reflect in your direction.

The simplest explanation being sufficient for what you have observed unless you can provide more data on the phenomenon.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Please get video! I'd really like to see this. Seriously.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join