It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Pune,India}I've been seeing UFO's everyday at sunrise for the past 1 week.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
If I'm not mistaken, either Venus or Jupiter is visible this month at sunrise. Looking at your pic, it seems to be one of those planets (I'm not sure which though). It would also stand to reason since it does roughly the same thing every day on a schedule it's most likely a heavenly body (and no, I don't mean Halle Berry.)

I can recognise Venus anytime,lol.
During certain times of the year Mars and Jupiter can also be seen with the naked eye.
I can name a few constellations in the sky, Orion being the easiest.
Im a guy who loves to sleep on the terrace at night, looking at the stars.

They arent planets for sure, planets dont flicker, these UFO's glow and become bright and dim in a span of a few seconds, planets dont materialise out of thin air but these things do, planets DONT visible move swiftly from one point in the sky to another in a few seconds, these do! nor do they suddenly dissapear.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by vladmir]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Could it be an airplane reflecting the rising sunlight as it slowly peaks above the horizon then dips back down again?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Oh these objects arent planes, really. I dont think they look like any plane anyone can recognise. They are spherical for pete's sake!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I see something similar heading westbound on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge at 5PM everyday. These little bright dots show up out of nowhere....usually two of them at a time....and then they fade out to nothing. I assume it's the hull of a high altitude plane catching the intense light of the evening sun, but I always watch them just in case.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

You wouldn't be able to see the plane's shape from such a far distance. And if you are seeing the sunlight reflecting off of the fuselage, you'd only see the reflected light, not necessarily the shape of the plane.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If they are still there every morning.....how about taking a video shot? then we will be able to see the fluctuations in colour/brightness etc??

just a thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What you said is true. I live by a military base and every day while on the way home from work I drive west and as the sun is going down it reflects off many planes in the sky and they just looks like bright silver stars flying across the sky. Ive seen it many times...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Vladmir, can you check to see if there is an airport directly east of where you live?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Lohegaon airport is North-East. Thats the only airport we have.
But you have to understand, i can see commercial planes,but never at dawn.
Planes keep going away or towards the airport, BUT these UFO's are always parallel.
Plus, how can the second one materialise at the same spot suddenly, in the middle of the sky?
Its just nuts.

And you can follow planes till the become too small and then dissapear.
Plus, they ALL have tail-lights and those 2 lights that flicker on and off on both the wing spans.
I have NEVER seen any plane that dosent have those working when in flight, its unmistakable to spot and recognise a plane at sunrise.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
looking at the images I would have to say the UFO's are quite close to each other, and usually commercial airliners have more distance between them... That is just my observation from living near an airport my whole life.

However, due to the fact that they are only seen at sunrise around the same time it is most likely the intense sun from that height reflecting off of something, then as the UFO changes altitude or direction the reflection is lost giving the illusion that it has disappeared.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
I can recognise Venus anytime,lol. - - -
During certain times of the year Mars and Jupiter can also be seen with the naked eye. - - -
They arent planets for sure, planets dont flicker, these UFO's glow and become bright and dim in a span of a few seconds, planets dont materialise out of thin air but these things do, planets DONT visible move swiftly from one point in the sky to another in a few seconds, these do! nor do they suddenly dissapear.

vladmir,
These objects might be man made satellites. They are quite high up and the sun is very low, so a bright reflection is possible. Geosynchronous orbits are aligned with the equator and the satellites appear motionless (geostationary). However, those with an orbit slightly inclined to the equator appear to oscillate horizontally so maybe that's what you saw. As the position of the satellite and the sun alter over a short time, the object would 'disappear' only to be seen again the following day. The question is whether geosynchronous satellites can reflect so much sunlight from around 22,000 miles away. I know they can be seen through amateur telescopes (I've done it myself using tracker software). Maybe they can do that, I'll investigate further.

If the objects aren't satellites, they are either self-illuminated (e.g. stars, UFOs) or they are planets located beyond the sun, reflecting light back to us.
Just so I can eliminate any planets from my mind, can you confirm the data I'm using?

Date of images: 22 February 2008
Time of images: 6.55 - 7.10 am Local Time (GMT+5 hours)
Coordinates (Google Earth): Latitude 18degrees,31minutes,15seconds North
Longitude 73degrees,51minutes,25seconds East
Camera Altitude above sea level 10 meters (My guess)

Many thanks,
WG3

[edit on 28-2-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The first picture, clearly a bird. I can see the wings?

Or are you talking about the circle in the far off distance? LOL

Okay. I guess you are talking about the stars/planets in the picture.

I agree w/ the other post. If you could video them so we can see them moving around and flickering.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
vladmir,
What would help a lot here would be a similar shot at night, so we can see the stars. That way the scale of the view can be determined. Knowing that, the elevation of the objects would be known and that could eliminate lots of candidates.

Any chance you could do a star shot with the local time/date recorded?

Cheers,
WG3

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I love staring at pictures of microscopic dots.

Let us know when you have some close-ups or video...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Vladmir, if this is a repeatable phenomenon, then the satellite/planet solution is the best possible one. Ofcourse the appearance and disappearance can be explained somewhat as others have already indicated.

Would it be possible for you to get a pair of binoculars or a telescope and check it out? I am sure you can find some in Deccan or MG Road.

BTW, do they still have the saturday nights at Smokin Joe's? Ah memories ...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I love staring at pictures of microscopic dots.
Let us know when you have some close-ups or video...

Unfortunately, microscopic dots is all anyone will ever get without a telescope of some kind ahead of the camera. Microscopic dots are usually enlarged or refocussed into meaningless discs in an attempt to 'see' something. The UFO world is awash with these discs...see David Serada's take on the NASA Tether Incident for good examples.

WG3

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh, my gosh! Somebody has finally taken definitive images of little dots or something in the air! I guess that proves once and for all that we are genetically modified hominids created by the Annunaki for the purposes of mining gold to save the deteriorating atmosphere of Nibiru which has been depleted in the wars against the evil Reptilians of Draco. I mean, it can't be much clearer than that!

My advice, foolish though it may be, is that since these things show up every day, maybe it would be a good idea to get a telescope or some other kind of magnifying device and take a better gander at them. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might actually work. Otherwise, maybe you could start running towards these things as fast as you can, and see if maybe you could get to where they are closer, maybe even directly overhead. Let us know how that works out!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Vald,

See if you can get a hold of another more powerful camera with a telephoto lens, tripod, then take the pics with the higher resolution. And a video camera as well.

Everyone will be waiting on this one.

Thanks for posting what your already have.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Superimposing all the photos I got this result.

It may not be much of a help, but it shows what looks like a defined path.

The numbers represent the photos in the order they were posted, if I didn't mixed them.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thank you to Vladmir for starting this thread and posting his photographs.

I wonder if there have been any earthquakes there or other seismic activity. I am reminded of seeing what were said to be "earthlights" before a moderate earthquake in California some years ago. I wonder if it could be something like that sort of phenomenon.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join