It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adam was not the first man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Seems Satan has won really by getting a vast majority of people to follow a false messiah.

The Jewish messiah *NOTE: There were no Christians before the death of Jesus* was not supposed to usher in a new religion centered around his death.

Yet, many Christians dismiss this and still follow what is essentially a death cult. There should be no Christians as Christians were not the original chosen people, they were just the people who came after Jesus' death and the people who violently massacred millions in their rise to dominance. Sounds pretty evil-ish to me, GOOOOOO SATAN!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Won?

It's not over til it's over.

I read the Book, satan loses, and so do those who don't repent and don't hear their Masters voice.

It's a quite deadly game of life and death.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

You read a book from the NT, a book of the Jesus cult. Again, I remind you that there were not supposed to be any Christians, the messiah was *not* supposed to usher in a new religion, that was *never* prophesied. Read the Hebrew bible, Jesus never fulfilled all the prophecies, especially when he died. Jesus was a false messiah, something God warns against following, and you people eat it up like it's the greatest thing on Earth.

Satan has you and you don't even realize it because you refuse to believe that Jesus was not the messiah. Repeat with me *The messiah was not supposed to usher in a new religion, this was never a part of the messianic prophecies*

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

In the OT , it said His people would be known by a new name, and that surfaced as Christians.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

The messianic prophecies were for the Jewish people alone, not for the ushering in of a *new* religion.

LINK

There is no concept of a second coming according to the Jewish people and the messiah was supposed to fulfill all prophecies outright and since Jesus failed to fulfill all the prophecies before his death, he was not the messiah.

Yet, God does warn against following a false prophet.

13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

13:11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

13:14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

13:16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

13:17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;

13:18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Jesus was that false prophet, he took you away from the original Jewish God. Christianity by nature is different than the Jewish faith, worshiping an entirely different God. The God of the OT, the Jewish God, exclaims that his word is forever unchanging, meaning that *no one* not even himself will go back on his word. Jesus broke that covenant with God by going against God's word.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ummm....native americans tend to be closer to red complected than most Europeans I see

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by toasted

The messianic prophecies were for the Jewish people alone, not for the ushering in of a *new* religion.

LINK

There is no concept of a second coming according to the Jewish people and the messiah was supposed to fulfill all prophecies outright and since Jesus failed to fulfill all the prophecies before his death, he was not the messiah.

Yet, God does warn against following a false prophet.

13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

13:11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

13:14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

13:16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

13:17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;

13:18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

Jesus was that false prophet, he took you away from the original Jewish God. Christianity by nature is different than the Jewish faith, worshiping an entirely different God. The God of the OT, the Jewish God, exclaims that his word is forever unchanging, meaning that *no one* not even himself will go back on his word. Jesus broke that covenant with God by going against God's word.

Nice going chief, you managed to mess up what many newbies do, lump israel in altogether with the jews. The jews cannot speak for the other tribes who have been scattered abroad.

try reading Ezekiel, where CLEARLY, the houses are separate, and Ezekiel forecasts separately for the House of Israel and the House of Judah...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Oh please, big whoop. Jesus was *Jewish*, is that truly a hard concept to grasp? No where in the OT is there a second coming of the messiah! The Messiah was supposed to fulfill all divine prophecies during his time on Earth and Jesus failed miserably at this. The Christians are the *only* people who came up with the concept of a second coming and added it to the NT, Jesus essentially broke the covenant with God by changing his unchanging word. Christianity is essentially a new religion, not a *new name*.

Clearly the Christians don't know how to read the bible and decide to cherry pick only which prophecies Jesus did fulfill, which BTW there were others who have fulfilled *some* of the prophecies throughout history as well, but alas not all of them. God's word is unchanging as commanded by God himself. What that means is that regardless of a new name and all tribes coming together *which Jesus didn't do*, no where in the messianic prophecies is there a second coming to accomplish this feat.

Your still following a false prophet.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
PFFFFTTT!! Of course Adam wasnt the first man. His older brother Steve was, But they left him out of the bible because he was an atheist.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Jesus was not jewish, but I'm done with you, I don't have time to dance with a kid who thinks satan is cute.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
PFFFFTTT!! Of course Adam wasnt the first man. His older brother Steve was, But they left him out of the bible because he was an atheist.

It's ALL just a big joke, eh?
Enjoy your laff, cuz it won't last much longer...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Jesus was Jewish, there were no Christians at the time of Jesus' life on Earth. Really, I find it odd that such a simple thing is hard to accept. Jesus went *against* what the OT taught, which was not an act prophesied of the Messiah. The Messiah was supposed to bring the Jewish and Israelite people together, *NOT* to usher in a new religion that went against the teachings of the OT. There is no prophecy for this action that Jesus commits.

Mary, Jesus' mother had Jewish blood in her making Jesus by Jewish faith, a Jew. It's in the bible, if you want me to start pulling scriptural references I will.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I wouldnt have a sense of humour unless god wanted me to have it. Think about that, and have a chill pill while your at it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by toasted

Jesus went *against* what the OT taught, which was not an act prophesied of the Messiah.

Mary, Jesus' mother had Jewish blood in her making Jesus by Jewish faith, a Jew. It's in the bible, if you want me to start pulling scriptural references I will.

Jesus taught everyone to follow the teachings of the OT. Your statement is ignorant of turth.

Matt 5:17

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Actually Mary had both Judah and Levite bloodlines.......therefore both King and Priest.......

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the eye colors
the skin colors
different in forms

all of them are a proofs for the multiplicity of human being creation.
there is no one adam and eve.
the source of those genealogies are belong to the genetic source (the multiple human offspring Differential).

spiritually: (there was a one adam and eve with supernatural abilities to originate a different harmonics forms).
the pluralism harmonics characterization.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

book of the Jesus cult

Jesus was a false messiah, something God warns against following, and you people eat it up like it's the greatest thing on Earth.

i'm with this 100%

[4.157] That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Maariam, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
[4.158] Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
[4.159] And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

spirtually: when they started or finished from crucifixion lord had stoped every thing and recreated the events to be the (jesus) the false one who crucified.

dose it real? or its just a spirtual vision?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ebnmaryam

allah IS NOT God, and the koran is a book of satanic lies.....I am 100% with that....

to you quotes from the filth of the koran I say this....

This allegation is absolutely void of evidence. For example, note the following.

1.The Old Testaments prophets foretold the death of Christ. The Lord was to be pierced (Ps. 22:16; Zech. 12:10), led as a lamb to the slaughter (Isa. 53:7), slain as the Passover victim (Ex. 12:1ff; cf. 1 Cor. 5:7), and enter into Sheol (Ps. 16:10; cf. Acts 2:22-32) — the realm of the dead.
2.Jesus himself declared that he would be killed (Mt. 16:21), and that his body would be in the grave three days (Mt. 12:40).
3.The New Testament spokesmen uniformly affirmed that Jesus died. Peter proclaimed this message (Acts 2:23; 3:15; 1 Pet. 1:18-21), as did Stephen (Acts 7:52), Paul (Acts 13:28; 1 Cor. 15:1ff), and others (cf. Rev. 5:9; 11:8; 12:11), etc.
4.Secular history confirms that Christ died. Josephus, the Jewish historian, refers to Jesus’ death (Antiquities 18.3.3). The Roman writer, Tacitus, said that Christ was “executed” by Pilate (Annals 15.44). The early enemies of Christianity, e.g., Celsus and Lucian, also conceded that Jesus was put to death, as did the Patristic writers of the ante-Nicean period.

The evidence for the death of the Lord is absolutely overwhelming. Only someone wholly oblivious to history, or with a diabolic agenda, would dare deny this irrefutable reality.

www.christiancourier.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join