It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adam was not the first man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Well again you try to turn the discussion into "hate of hate groups". The message is still the same. Adam in the garden was not the first man.

PS. The word "adam" in hebrew means "ruddy complextion" refering to the white race. Therefore the "mark of cain" could not be "being white".

All races are the creation of God. And were made on the 6th day. Adam and the gardem were created on the 8th day since after the sixth day mankind creation God rested on the 7th day. The next verse, Err, the next "day" God created the garden.

Also everyone seems to miss the "fact" that the earth had already been destroyed once before as indicated in Genusis 1. Then refomed by God and repopulated. This means that BEFORE the flood, the earth had been destroyed once already. "WHY"...........

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Just like you, I made a mistake a long time ago in this site posting a link from a supremacy group, taking into consideration that I am very much Spanish and I don't hide it, the "supremacy bashing post link etc" die pretty soon.

I learned my lesson, is many people that will take anything to make a big issue at it just to bash the thread, I happen to like this thread because it bring an issue that I am very interested in.

Adam and Eve were not the first man and woman in earth when the population of earth started simple math and common sense here.

But taking into consideration that our anthropological findings of early man points out to Africa I doubt very much that it was a pure white man or woman per say as the race to be the first.

On that assumption I disagree 100%.

The same way if God was a male/female being I doubt that it will favor one race over the other one, or one gender.

I am of the belief that the being God or the creator, is a being of light and energy and that is what we humans will turn after shedding our human mortal body.

So yes I agree with some of the thread points but I disagree with some of the others.

I will not bash the thread for the supremacy link, because it does bring some good issues for discussion.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Adam, was what one poster noted only an 'Example' of mankind,
another description is to equate the Adam figure as an 'Arch-type'

the Adamic line of humans were the ones who finally conceived the
idea of a 'Divinity' that was over-and-above Nature.
the Adamic line of homo-sapiens were the first ones to recognize
the order of the natural forces around them, invented an organized
language and proto-alphabet...

recall one of Adams' tasks, along with talking to G0d in the Garden,
was to give names to all the plants, trees, animals in the Garden
(World of Nature).
While all about this small family of enlightened mankind (Adam Eve & sons) all the other neanderthals, sapiens-sapiens and other sub-groups
of humanity went about their nomadic, hunter-gatherer lives,
most likely grunting & gesturing in stereotypical 10,000bce proto-language.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting point of view Udio, I agree with it, the bible is very good at making the human species the supreme being of the earth (no race issue here just man overall) and it gives mankind the position of ruler over other lesser beings while at the same time making the link between a creator and is master piece human kind.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by Lilitu

Well again you try to turn the discussion into "hate of hate groups". The message is still the same. Adam in the garden was not the first man.

Ok so where is the required conspiratorial aspect of your topic " Adam in the garden was not the first man"? That Genesis has been misinterpreted and christians have hung onto their delusion dogmatically has more to do with christian's inherent insecurity than it does with conspiracy.

As for trying to turn it into a discussion of hate, well that is something christians seem to be quite good at. It is the only major religion in this county which takes pride in being intolerant. They promote the love of a mythical god in one hand and oppose hate crimes legislation with the other. Hmmm....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Read Genesis 1, then Genesis 2. God creates men and women, and then he creates man - Adam, to be specific.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe Man will be destoyed when Man creates life, then the vicious cycle starts over again.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Adam may of not been the first human, but this interpretation is a crock.

Tohu Va Bohu is Chaos and Confused, in the sense of real Greek Chaos/Xaos, Primal Formless and Unmanifest Void. This is not something anything would survive physically. So even if there were a prior creation, it would of become Annihilating Chaos.

Genesis is misquoted there at 1:28, no replenish, G-d does say that to Noah though later.

The Adam, is the Human Race. Which means Dirt like the word Adama which also means Dirt. What Color is Dirt?

Cain met up with The Adam, Humans from the Sixth day. Built a city for them.

It is highly unlikely that any of these first peoples were White, I would look at the descendants of Noah's Son Japeth.

Personally I find the idea of White Nazis following a Semitic religion bizarre. Its a Semite Bible, with Semite people in it and a Semite deity. Why mess with it? The Norse Aesir not good enough? Got to go warp some Semite faith into some bizarre mess? I mean if you really hate Semites why even associate yourself with a Semitic deity and His Holy Books?

You can always invent your deity, the Great White Flying Spaghetti Unicorn. Honestly though the Color of one's skin does not matter to the G-d of Israel. He's just concerned with people keeping promises, to Him.

[edit on 22/2/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
You can always invent your deity, the Great White Flying Spaghetti Unicorn. Honestly though the Color of one's skin does not matter to the G-d of Israel. He's just concerned with people keeping promises, to Him.
[edit on 22/2/08 by MikeboydUS]

You miss the point here of his "chosen" people. The house of Israel. The whole issue with Adam in the garden is the geneology of Christ from Adam onward. The actual translation of "adam" is ruddy complextion, NOT "dirt".

cf.blueletterbible.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Adamah= consistently refers to Earth, Dirt, Ground, Soil

And G-d made the beast of the earth (adamah) after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth (adamah) after his kind: and G-d saw that it was good. Gen 1:25

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth (adamah) , and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD G-d had not caused it to rain upon the earth (adamah) , and there was not a man to till the ground(adamah) . Gen 2:5

And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth (adamah) : and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground (adamah) was dry. Gen 8:13

For someone to ignore that is Fanatical Ignorance, which is my new term to describe people who dont take the time to go to the Hebrew and figure out what they are reading.

Adam is used consistently to refer to the entire Human Race

And G-d said, Let us make man(adam) in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Gen 1:26

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of G-d came in unto the daughters of men(adam) , and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men(adam) which were of old, men(adam) of renown. Gen 6:4

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man(adam) , and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Gen 7:23

So as you can see Adam, unless you need more verses ( There's plenty), is Humanity. All of Homo Sapiens Sapiens are Ha Adam, the Humans.

Adamah is the ground, all Ground, not just Red Ground. It is the Soil that Cain tills, the land of Egypt that Jospeh oversaw, and I'll leave you with this from Ezekiel 38:20

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth(adamah) , and all the men(adam) that are upon the face of the earth(adamah) , shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground(adamah) .

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You may be right when bringing the issue of the Chosen ones, the old testament is the blood line of the Israelis ending with their messiah (no particularly Jesus or Christ).

This is why my take of the bible as the word of the God of creation is no believable because is the historical accounts of one group of people the Israel people and their relationship with their god, Abraham God.

That is why the new testament had to be brought forward to extend that blood line to the Jesus of the Christianity and the deviation from Judaism

If we are to believe that the God of creation was only mean to create one pure blood line as the chosen people the Israeli, then were will that put the rest of the population?

Funny how religion works or is made it to work for everybody, because otherwise it makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Swift was also a member of the Ku Klux Klan when he founded the Identity Church of Jesus Christ Christian in 1946. Richard Butler, who was led into the Identity movement by Wesley Swift, inherited Swift's church and founded an Identity compound called the Aryan Nations, located near Hayden Lake, Idaho. Butler is an advocate of Nazism, and his yearly Aryan Nations meetings attract Klan members, Nazi groups, and skinheads. Some Identity teachers, although racist, reject Nazism in name, attributing its cause to the Jews. This trend has started a new controversy within the ranks of Identity. The Identity groups who reject Nazism also do so because they are perceptive enough to recognize Nazism's ingrained hatred of true Christianity.

For petes sake, doesn't it occur to you people that the word Aryan was taken from its original meaning "the holy". What ever interpretations you want to attach to it or borrow from other bastardized versions of it that happened later doesn't make it mean that.

- Con

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

If we are to believe that the God of creation was only mean to create one pure blood line as the chosen people the Israeli, then were will that put the rest of the population?

Funny how religion works or is made it to work for everybody, because otherwise it makes no sense.

The new testament fulfills prophesy to substantiate the coming of Jesus and secondly no where does jesus say words to the effect "salvation for everyone with the exception of the gentile"

Jesus died for "those he came to save" meaning "the elect" , now who are the elect? I would say those who have accepted him as Lord.

- Con

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
[So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth(adamah) , and all the men(adam) that are upon the face of the earth(adamah) , shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground(adamah) .

That's some interesting information there, I am curious about one thing however and that is why you keep referring to "G-D" what is G-D?

- Con

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

As for trying to turn it into a discussion of hate, well that is something christians seem to be quite good at. It is the only major religion in this county which takes pride in being intolerant. They promote the love of a mythical god in one hand and oppose hate crimes legislation with the other. Hmmm....

Yet that is EXACTYLY what I see so many atheists doing, joining any theist thread they can to stir up the pot with the same old tired BS lumping all religions into one, opposing hate crimes yet Atheists spew nothing but angst aggression and are INTOLERANT of not just one, not just two but ALL religions but specifically,, Christians and Christianity. So before you spot the speck in OUR eye take the LOG out of your own.

What some JW knock at your door and interupt your TV dinner or do you have a more substantial reason for being the antagonist you are towards Christians and Christianity.

- Con

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The thing is, they're not some super duper special race. This is what we are told in the Bible: After Noah and the flood once man started to spread out, paganism slowly started to seep into people's religions. God saw how Abraham and his people were still faithful to Him and did not distort their beliefs. So, God made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who became the patriarchs of the Jewish people. What they were supposed to do was become the world's evangelists turning people's hearts back to God. But they did not do this.

When Jesus came, he told them to not believe that they would be saved just because they were "the sons of Abraham" and compared them to the withered fig tree that was not bearing fruit. They were exclusive people that saw Gentiles as "unclean" and would not witness to them. So, Jesus said He would now assign the Gentiles the task of evangelism. Now, this does not mean God is done with the Jews but that they are in a period of estrangement referred to as "the age of the Gentiles."

God made the covenant but the Jews would not fulfill their end of the bargain so they lost their spiritual inheritance temporarily until they recognize Jesus as the promised Messiah.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And as for Adam not being the first man: I don't know what else to say that other's have not already mentioned but it becomes much more clear in the original Hebrew. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem too many of us are fluent in the language. Hopefully the JDEP Hypothesis won't get dragged into this but when you read Genesis 1 and 2 with the assistance of Hebrew lexicons it becomes clear. We're talking a topical/chronological vs. descriptive order.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Yet that is EXACTYLY what I see so many atheists doing, joining any theist thread they can to stir up the pot with the same old tired BS lumping all religions into one,

Wrong, This Forum is neither a theistic thread or atheistic one, this forum is for the pursue of Conspiracies in Religion.

So anything posted in this Forum will be debated, speculated and if needed debunked.
Also is no limited to neither people of faith or alternative believes everybody is welcome.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yet that is EXACTYLY what I see so many atheists doing, joining any theist thread they can to stir up the pot with the same old tired BS lumping all religions into one,

Wrong, This Forum is neither a theistic thread or atheistic one, this forum is for the pursue of Conspiracies in Religion.

So anything posted in this Forum will be debated, speculated and if needed debunked.
Also is no limited to neither people of faith or alternative believes everybody is welcome.

You'll have to show me where I said this forum is about theism then you can show me where this IS NOT a topic of a theistic nature,

You seem to contradict yourself below.

this forum is for the pursue of Conspiracies in Religion

then you can show me where I said it excludes anyone.

When you have done that,, THEN you can tell me I am wrong, otherwise don't be so eager and presumptuous with your reprisal.

- Con

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

That's some interesting information there, I am curious about one thing however and that is why you keep referring to "G-D" what is G-D?

- Con

Its a practice among Jews to show the sanctity of the name of the Lord. So we hyphenate the vowel to show respect of the Name. Its a common practice, often times HaShem or the Name is also used. So G-d is the Lord.

[edit on 24/2/08 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join