It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important 9/11 Financial Anomaly Revealed!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I wonder if Swampy has had a "Rumsfeld" moment and "mispoken himself" and inadvertently told the #@%$ (inaudible) @$#% truth.

www.defenselink.mil...

It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Griff and ippydip...need to read the full post. Because I did not say the extra money in circulation was related to 9/11. I mentioned that the government was giving everyone tax rebates that year and it would only be prudent to have more money in circulation.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

If that's the case Swampy why was there so much puzzlement at the issuing agency about why all this money was being withdrawn?

I'd like to be precise and to the point but I don't want to be fined 20 ATS points for a single line post.

Incidentally, what are these ATS points for anyway? If you collect ten trillion of them do you get an ATS coffee mug, or 10% off your next purchase of a Krispy Kreme donut?

[edit on 20-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Good idea, there, Swampfox, but two public data sources suggest the surge in currency was concentrated in $100 bills, and to meet international, not domestic demand. If the rebates were responsible, you would expect the surge to be spread around the country, but that is not the case. In addition, the $100 bill angle matters, as that's not typical walking around money flowing out of ATMS. I could go on on this score. You do raise a good question, but I don't think it makes the important questions go away.

Again, it could all be relatively innocent demand from Argentina. but there are a few reasons to suggest otherwise, including ideas already posted by people on this thread.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Bill Bergman]

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Bill Bergman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join