It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill The Greys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
That is good, we need to be prepared to accept that the callers from the stars are not necessarily our friends even though they are our neighbours so to speak.

I agree, we should always be prepared for ANYTHING, even though I'm still not too sure of the probability of an alien attack.

Ive posted my abduction story in the past, maybe its time to repost.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Whats everyones opinion on the probability of attack?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im personally on the fence about it. I have some researching to do before I make my decision.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

so ur saying that the star wars project is a defence against aliens?

Yes, and Reagan even said it too, if you listen between the lines...
Don't get me wrong, it does it's advertised job as well, but that's not all it does...

I'm getting sick of all the "oh, they're too advanced, we can't do anything against them..." If that was the case, we'd know about their existence, and their goals, as we wouldn't have been able to stop them, and there'd be no need for the secrecy at that point.

Look, if we developed weapons that affect how their drives work (i.e. affecting the em fields, gravity waves, etc.), then it just works... Even a caveman can bring down a chopper if his arrow hits the right place.... We had a means of crashing them once, and my bet is that we didn't give that up until coming up with another method....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If not, we can always bitch slap em

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Im a firm believer in the strength of the human race.

If an invasion were to happen, I have a feeling that every able person would defend themselves, their children, hell, even complete strangers.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I agree with you, I also believe the human race would defend one another.
At first people would only think of they're families, but there would be some who would step out, and help others, causing a chain reaction, and eventually, I think the world would see this harmony between races, leading to a world of peace, or if not, MORE peaceful.

And who knows, maybe that's EXACTLY what the Armageddon, and following will be like.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hey like I keep saying around here, I pity these stupid aliens because they got no idea of the treachory of humans. In the end they will be the losers.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In my opinion, the shadow government doesn't know what the agenda of the alien species is. I do know that the shadow government has knowledge about aliens, and abductions. Ultimately, I think now that it would be difficult to even communicate with an alien species. The shadow government, I think, is only utilizing remains from alien technology without no real understanding about the alien agenda.

I think that the shadow governments consider the alien a threat, therefore they have weapons in place to ward off the alien element, and to possibly strike back if ever the alien use's a weapon.

The alien is a lot smarter, I think, than the human being when it comes to mind games.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
AGAIN... I have to point out that our government will never reveal anything about the 'greys' (or whatever they're actually called) until most people can handle such knowledge. At the same time, hollywood, and the internet, makes money off of portraying 'greys' as single-minded villains interested only in exploitation and subversion... So, ultimately, it seems like we're scarring ourselves to the point where open contact is a long way off.

I actually agree with nans. If aliens capable of interstellar travel wanted to use us solely as guinea pigs... they could probably decimate our combined militaries in minutes and haul off anyone they wanted. They needn't have to conquer earth... all they would have to do is destroy our basic defenses, scoop up a couple thousand people, and be off for good. The fact that they haven't done so, eyt continue to visit our planet, seems to indicate that their goals are more complex than simple invasion or livestock breeding.

I wonder if abductions have really been occuring so as to create, through genetic manipulation, humans who can either communicate with aliens or live off of our world?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ultimately, I think now that it would be difficult to even communicate with an alien species.

Actually, at least two different government sources, and numerous documents, have come to light recently, about trained g-men utilizing limited telepathy to communicate with the Greys, on an ongoing, and planned basis.

The communicators are trained in psi abilities, similar to how remote viewers for the CIA were/are trained, and even use (unknown) drugs to enhance the effect. They then transcribe mostly code, from the telepathic signals, to a computer program, that then goes on to the handlers. So, the communicators don't even know what they are receiving....except for the rare occassions they contact the Greys at a different frequency (for lack of a better word).... Likewise, they transmit the same code back, still not knowing what they are saying....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The Greys are not invading us because they need us for thier survival and thier is already an underground war going on i think dont know for sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It presents an interesting dilemma:

If the war is fought in the air,they assuredly have a technological advantage in terms of manueverabilty/speed/ability to skip vast distances in an instant.But what type of weapons capability do they possess?That is a greater question IMO,since we have not really seen a demonstration,outside of EMP scrambling our Missile silo comps.

If the Greys were to try and launch a ground offensive,that would level the playing field,or perhaps turn it,if we were able to overcome psychic assaults.On a physical basis,there is no doubt that we are superior,as various abductees that have went ballistic while captured have alluded to the fact that their physical capabilities seemed to really bother/scare the greys.Problem is,how many of us could overcome the mental warfare in order to physically go all out?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Anyone who doubts this stuff is real do a search on the Nazca lines in Peru. I have a friend that was part of research on this subject. I can tell you that it held great interest to the military of several countries.

One of the conclusions they came to is that the lines were made as greetings to aliens and that the lines predicted the aliens return. That is all I can tell you now.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Interesting...the same day I mentioned communication programs with aliens, we may have a chat with Dan Sherman (one of the two I mentioned...) How odd is that?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Whose Dan Sherman?

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Check here...

www.aboveblack.com...

Lately (past few years), there have been two different people come out and claim that they were part of a program using telepathy to speak with aliens..... He is one of them....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I would expect after releasing such sensitive information, he would have been " wacked " or so to say.

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Depends....he doesn't have any hard evidence to back up his claim, and he went pretty public in 98.... So, it would have given creedence to his story if they did so...(i.e. Mulder complex)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hmmn...

Speaking of Dan Sherman (boy the mods must be smiling) and the idea of telepathic communication... A great many books out there that detail individual abduction accounts (like the one on the Abduction conference at MIT by CDB(?) Bryant) have passages that portray the aliens as conveying to abductees the notion that their experiments are aimed at making communication between humans and aliens easier.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join