It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill The Greys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The US gouverment is makin a deal with these greys just for technology while they allow the greys to abduct thousands of humans and mutilate them in thier little underground bases. I cant see why the Greys woulnt just invade earth but i think i have an explanation for that. The Greys need us for the survival of thier own race because something is wrong with thier Genetic code and by using human sperm or DNA watever it is they can help repair it or they are mixing human DNA with thiers so they can reproduce like us and there for they would be able to reproduce. They probably arnt invading and reaveling themselvs because the Human race would rebel and it would be harder to abduct us and since they cant occupie us with ground troops they cannot fully control us. Greys are to small skinny weak big headed cowards who are unable to be soliders so therfor they cannot fully occupie and control us all. The US gouverment are being idiots they mostley want weapons from the greys i can see why but it isnt worth it who knows what the Greys really have planned for us. The Starwars program to put weapons in space might be a defence against the greys i dont know for sure maby they are fighting the greys. The us gouverment should of accepted help from a more peaceful race instead of those dam lying greys. US gouverment should come in contact with the enemys of THe greys im sure they have some and ask them for help and they should do watever they can to take Grey technology and then drive the Greys off this planet by killin em all if they dont surrender .------ I dont think an invasion destroying everything with warships were everyone sees wat happening is the Greys way they may be to scared to face battle the Greys would invade more quietly while no one knows decieving people and making them think that they are allied with them while thier invasion would move on slowely

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by T-B0]

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
T-bo, this is a daunting task? Are you up to it?

You might need some hand to hand combat training, I suggest you join a womens ta-boe class.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i have a machete...lets go.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok... IF the grey conspiracy is true (unfortunatly we don't have and probably will never have enough evidence to prove or disprove the idea) they are just ensuring their food and medical supply. If you go hunting, do you just go 4-wheeling and shoot everything? No, because (besides being illegal as all hell) you would scare off the remaining animals, and you would diminish the supply very quickly. Also, if animals were intelligent, they would probably freak out, gang up, and kill you in self defense. Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think the greys would rather just go to a nice bar and have a few pints of Guinness with the locals.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There's more to worry about then gray aliens that 99.99% of the population has never seen and probably never will see - such as artificial intelligence finally becoming self-aware.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The bad grays are little more than robots. We need to fear the lizards and the STS Nordics.

I think once you hide your eyes from them and steel your resolve against them then a good kick to the head ought to take the little shytes down. I think any weapon that would work on a human would work on them too.

I still don't understand the basis of their mind control and its capabilities. But consider that most abductions happen in your sleep or at night or in remote places thus showing that there is limits to the power that these little shytes have.

Frankly, they will regret invading earth, no doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
lol. its funny. none of these aliens have actually been proven to exist. but i suppose u can have theories on top of other theories that are on top of even more theories aye? lol weve come up with a whole damn history for these aliens, why there here, what they think like, what there weapons are, what theyve done in the past, with no evidence? is there evidence?? show me

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What am I to show you?

I have seen ufo's and since I can't buy one in the city I live in I have to assume it is 'foreign material' of some kind.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey we could create our own team to defeat them: Team ATS. We could go around killing greys it would be so #ing mint, I'll go and make the tee-shirts!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
T-bo, this is a daunting task? Are you up to it?

You might need some hand to hand combat training, I suggest you join a womens ta-boe class.

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yeah we should create some human defense league against the invasion of aliens!

It's time to prepare for the worst so that we can expect the best in future!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I've probably written the same ideas down on ATS at least 100 times, but here they go again:

1)Everyone should separate the image of the 'greys' the media gives us from what we actually see of them in individual sighting accounts. To be honest, when you actually go to CUFOS or MUFOn and read through their abduction stuff... your idea of what the aliens *are* becomes more complicated.
2)We cannot *know* what their motives are right now. As aliens, they will, by definition, have different ideas about what morality even is... heck, their basic mental functions might not even register the world in the way that our mind does. So... when we reduce them to simplistic fanatsies regarding world conquest and the like... we might be missing them by a long shot, and, ultimately, hurting ourselves...
3)Calling them 'robots' based on limited observation really represents our tendency to belittle and insult our perceived enemies. Really, when humans 'abduct' dolphins and chimpanzees, how 'emotional' do they act? Wouldn't a chimp describe the human who abducted his mate as 'rock like' and 'un-natural'--- if he could think of such notions, that is, which brings me back to point #1.
4)As the Brookings report states, humans should only be told of possible ET contact when the general populace is prepared for it in such a way that they will not riot when it occurs. So, I ask you all, does scaring people about ETs/UFOs make open, public, contact more or less likely, then? When I read Brookings I see an argument that says humans can only be informed about ETs when they're not afraid of the idea of ETs.

who

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
onlyinmydreams- i agree with your 4th reason the most. How can anyone here underestimate an enemy they know nothing about the way some of you do? Now for the sake of discussion lets say that the aliens are real (im not saying they arent), who is to say we can give them a real fight and maybe even win? Our technology may seem advanced to us, but our technology might be a big joke to them. We used the same theories and basis for guns back in the 1700s, all we did was refine those ideas into todays guns. On earth we may be top dog, but I doubt we stand a chance anywhere else. I think if they decide to attack unless we have some amazing stuff no one has seen, it would be like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You never met a grey but your first reaction is xenophobia !

Your reaction is the stereotype of rascism.

If Grey want to destroy us, I'm sure they can do it instantly.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
You never met a grey but your first reaction is xenophobia !

Your reaction is the stereotype of rascism.

If Grey want to destroy us, I'm sure they can do it instantly.

I dont know about instantly.

The human race is known to have prevailed throughout the worst of times, Im sure we can handle some 20 pound Greys.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Hey we could create our own team to defeat them: Team ATS. We could go around killing greys it would be so #ing mint, I'll go and make the tee-shirts!

Hehehe...We could be "The A-TS Team".

Ill assume the role of Mr.T, only skinny and white.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Greys dont want us destroyed they need us for the time being.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why do you think they need us?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sex? Those little buggers love it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join