It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill The Greys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Sex? Those little buggers love it

Ohhhh...So Greys are basically an advanced Dominatrix?

who

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Tetsuo-51, thats funny, an advanced dominatrix. Wow, i can already imagine all the b-movies coming out for mystery science theater 3000 to make fun of.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by who
Tetsuo-51, thats funny, an advanced dominatrix. Wow, i can already imagine all the b-movies coming out for mystery science theater 3000 to make fun of.

Already working on the script...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
You never met a grey but your first reaction is xenophobia !

Your reaction is the stereotype of rascism.

If Grey want to destroy us, I'm sure they can do it instantly.

I dont know about instantly.

The human race is known to have prevailed throughout the worst of times, Im sure we can handle some 20 pound Greys.

If an alien race were so advanced to reach us, then I am pretty sure that the would be able to decimate us, unless of course they figured out that wiping out an entire species would be counter productive. No I am not saying that we are slaves to the "greys" I've said this before...I think they just don't want to interact with us yet ..but some stop by and check us out from time to time...and find that we are still intent on destroying our own planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
right................................................

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
right................................................

Did you lose your train of thought?
Finish , it's just a friendly debate, that is my theory...punch holes in it, thats what it's for right?
We only learn by communicating.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think you're close T-BO, but not quite...

My feelings, based on docs out there, is this...

1. Initially, our radar systems caused numerous crashes, as they don't use anything like our radar, and didn't know of it's effect on their drive systems...

2. We recovered both debris, and bodies, and at least one live specimen.

3. A meeting was arranged, in which a deal was struck. Details are murky, but seem to indicate we agreed to turn a blind eye to abductions, in exchange for technology....as long as we were given a list of them, and the abductees wouldn't remember. Also, we would explain our radar, so that they could minimize the hazard. At this time, the aliens were really holding all of the cards...

4. As our reverse-engineering improved, many advances went from military contractors, to private industry, helping the US become the superpower it is today. It also gave us better weapons to counter the Grey threat...which was at the time, simply a business deal, but with us at the disadvantage.

5. At some point, we were aware of them abusing the treaty (abducting more than said, and abductees remembering, etc.). There was an altercation of sorts, but limited to a single facility (most sources claim Dulce). After this, a new treaty was established, in which we were at least on a better footing...but still at a stalemate. (the details of this, are almost unknown, but there is some mention of the smallpox virus, perhaps even the vaccine.)

6. At any rate, it seems we have developed some system, (usually called SDI or Star Wars) to keep them in check, or at least make an invasion too costly an option. Don't believe that crap about SDI never getting off the ground...during the 80's, there were numerous "classified" launches, and not all were simply intel satellites...(many such satellites are dual function anyhow, as are the Soviets').

As for their apparent "frailty", the evidence is to the contrary. The Greys are adapted for space travel. Their bodies are very resilient and rubbery almost. They require less air, food, and water than humans, and emit far less waste. They are a genetically engineered species it seems. In most accounts, they are not only much stronger than they would appear, but are also said to possess certain psi abilities, augmented by devices, that include such abilities as hypnosis, sleep, hallucinogens, telepathy, even telekinesis. I would not be so quick to fight one hand to hand.....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so ur saying that the star wars project is a defence against aliens?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think that star wars is exactly that: preparing for war with those from the stars...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We would be against the Draconian Empire who is an evil empire at war with something called Intersteller Confederation of humans who are aliens that i think look very simalar to humans i do not know if that is true.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I doubt Star Wars would prove uslefull against an advanced spieces. Any spieces able to conduct interstellar travel would presumably carry an aray of extremely advanced weaponary that would make that of our own seem like sticks and stones.

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
All true but there is one more wrinkle in all this. The draco are not at the top of their pyramid at all. They answer to a race of humans which are called Nordics, nordic rebels that turned to the dark side. One may compare them to Nazi's of a sort. On the other hand there is a group of Nordics that are service to others which are on side with the federation. The opposing consortium is about to seize total control over earth before it has a chance to really break away from their control.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i hope something happens soon i wanna kill some greys

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
neo u know if the the federation is a powerful empire within the galaxy?

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by T-B0]

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The federation is powerful yes, but I am advised that both forces are relatively balanced overall. It always comes down to each battle and how important it is to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
how did you find out this stuff?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes Neo,

How do you know all of this exactly?

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Many sources some you would believe and some you would not. Do some digging in UFO's etc and this will come up sooner or later. Once you realize there is aliens then you have to accept that they are advanced societies and that it is inevitable that there is higher level political and social alliances. To know the details thereof you must track down those with contacts to them because the military and other human agencies are not going to talk. Mind you they may not even be aware of all of this stuff either as certain forces out there may not divulge facts to them.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If I had to fight a grey, I'd whip out the baby powder, sprinkle it on my palms, and say:

"What did the five fingers, say to the face!?"

*SLAP* (Slaps grey)

"I'm Rick James, bitch!"

That's my ultimate weapon.

Sorry about the stupid post, I just couldnt help it. All this talk about fighting greys is getting me riled up.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That is good, we need to be prepared to accept that the callers from the stars are not necessarily our friends even though they are our neighbours so to speak.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join