It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video: 911 families, "in their own words"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Google Video Link

well, i have to put some words, here, apparently.
this video will help people who have a problem with the information of "conspiracy theorists" who "don't respect the families of the victims of 911". indeed, the information is all out there, and it's nice to see it put into nice little relevant packages that people can sit in their chairs and absorb.
i wonder if we can have a revolution without leaving our keyboards? now, that would be cool.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Why thank you sir. I will watch it now. Your thread is flagged. The families are the most important at this point and hearing from then is important as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
thank you,
i hope a fat bunch of 'debunkers' watch it, too.

i know some who have already refused to watch it. i guess a memo went out.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

I have watched this movie. A couple times actually. It was aired on TV
(i forgot the satellite channel number it was on).

What part of it would you like explained?? What part of it proves 911 was an inside job?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

You are too defensive, sir. It is a long piece explaining the failures of the United States government and the blocks they put on any of the information being released.

That in itself is a conspiracy. It's wrong, and it should be treated as such.

*Edited to add, good to see you watched it. Most people don't bother to watch the other sides perspective like we do.

**Edited again to ask this question:

May I take a page out of your book, CO, and ask, what is not true or wrong in this movie?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

I have watched this movie. A couple times actually. It was aired on TV
(i forgot the satellite channel number it was on).

What part of it would you like explained?? What part of it proves 911 was an inside job?

Who said it proves anything about 911 being an inside job? Seems like you are trying to refute things that don't even exist

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its a very good film, I actually own it and its a great piece to show someone who has no idea about the 9-11 commission, and the struggle families went through to get at the truth. Its great to get peoples minds moving with this film and you can see the wheels turning, possibly causing them to go research further.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Scientist Sir & Sublime,

If you noticed, I was responding to BillyBob's post. He was calling out "debunkers"and said something about a "memo" going out. It appears he was looking for people to attempt to debunk this film.

I do agree with you Scientist that this film pretty much attacks the Bush administration. I have no problem with that.

The typical CT's that were brought up in this film are just that. Conspiracy Theories. Same old recycled garbage.

(i'm not being defensive)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I fail to see how family members looking for answers to what happened to their loved oncs typical CT's?? i hardly think that its the same garbage. There are tons of questions those families wanted answered that were not even addressed?!?!!? I think its kind of harsh to say that their requests were "garbage."

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the post billybob, I will watch it with interest and compassion for the dead and their families. Thousands died that day and the investigation was certainly lacking and hindered by the powers that be.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

i think that you will enjoy it! It is pretty long but it is also very interesting and very sad. You really feel for these people when you see the struggle they have gone through to find answers.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Jeff,

Please read my post. I clearly stated that I don't have a problem with them questioning the Bush administration. That is what this video is about for the most part. What I was saying was garbage was the typical CT's that were recycled... times of the collapses, the color of the smoke... crap like that.

Please, spare me the appeal to emotion. It is the truthers that say Betty Ong was "coached".. the pilots could not control men with boxcutters...The phone calls from flight 93 were fake. There are also some that say the FDNY was "in on it". That shows pure disrespect for the victims.

There is nothing at all wrong questioning what happened. But when the facts are presented...listen.

Thanks,

c.O.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

OK agreed....

How is it garbage though? Maybe I missed the part where they are saying that the fire department was in on it. Maybe they are talking about a so called gag order that was placed on them.

us-amnesia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

There was in fact NO gag order. If there is any evidence that shows differently, please source it.

Alex Jones stated that the FDNY were in on it. Jason Bermas [Loose Change Producer] also stated this but later retracted it blaming it on "Jedi Mind Tricks"

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Alex Jones stated that the FDNY were in on it.

This is misinformation. True someone on the Alex Jones web site said something to this effect, But Jones himself? Can you provide the link please?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No this isn't misinformation. It was indeed posted on Alex Jones Infowar website.

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex, admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary, 'America Rebuilds' that he and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack. The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Other headlines on Jones Website:

Alex Jones’ Infowars.com:

“Update: People Died in WTC 7: This Makes Silverstein and the FDNY Guilty of AT LEAST Manslaughter

(there is no record of anyone dying at WTC7 )

The link has been changed somewhat, if you would like to see an original here is the link to the page:

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

Alex Jones stated that the FDNY were in on it.

This is misinformation. Can you provide the link please?

I second that. link please

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Captain, it's against the rules to post misinformation here on ATS. I remember this same statement in a thread comparing Alex to Adolph Hitler. If I remember correctly, you admitted that Alex himself did not make this "statement". So here you go again making the same reference, that's knowingly stating falsehood.

PS- My apologies billybob and any victims family members for the side track here, I'll leave it up to the mods to decide what happens now.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by infinityoreilly]

[edit on 1/3/2008 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Have either of you bothered to look at the links I provided?

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

Captain, it's against the rules to post misinformation here on ATS. I remember this same statement in a thread comparing Alex to Adolph Hitler. If I remember correctly, you admitted that Alex himself did not make this "statement".

I think your memory failed you. Please retract this statement.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join